Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,834 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (747) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1610323 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) ... (2192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 6:29am On Jan 16, 2018
I always expect every Klay three to just swish inside the net. it was a fine game that was only going to end one way.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 16, 2018
No Lonzo Ball and the Lakers went back to losing...disgusting.

Anyways,even with Thomas,Cleveland still chopped it. grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by joshboo(m): 8:41am On Jan 16, 2018
Cavs need to revamp seriously with k.love inconsistent, Jr smith missing in the big games and tristian Thompson out rebounded by white boys spews bullocks this season .I.T may never b the player he was last season till next season so ts pretty tough but we'll pull through. We definitely need younger and better ball handlers and 3 point shooters like klay. But all the same ts all good. Trust the king to get it right still. CAVS
Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 8:45am On Jan 16, 2018
Shadow follower of this thread for 2yrs now. laker fan plus proud bandwangon warriors fan grin . This thread is my daily dose of laughter. Decale, eruditor, vivalabyke, smooschn infact all of u keep up the good work except a certain Cavs fan and lebtard grin .Sircumalot and his KD hate go continue in the afterlife.

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 16, 2018
etidy:
Shadow follower of this thread for 2yrs now. laker fan plus proud bandwangon warriors fan grin . This thread is my daily dose of laughter. Decale, eruditor, vivalabyke, smooschn infact all of u keep up the good work except a certain Cavs fan and lebtard grin .Sircumalot and his KD hate go continue in the afterlife.

shocked Another one! My Goodness! LMAO! These guys are shameless!

Man im dead cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 10:03am On Jan 16, 2018
AlderFadington:

shocked Another one! My Goodness! LMAO! These guys are shameless! Man im dead cheesy
grin grin wink
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 10:10am On Jan 16, 2018
AlderFadington:

shocked Another one! My Goodness! LMAO! These guys are shameless!

Man im dead cheesy
You mean someone cannot team team they like. I started watching NBA and NFL the season when Golden state Warriors and New England Patriots are the best team in their respective league. I fell in love with Warriors, but I hate Patriots so much. Because I’m supporting a winning team doesn’t make me a badwagon, so get that into thick skull.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 16, 2018
Hard to find the right words after 8 great months but this was inevitable.

Since this thread has turned into a flagrant larrior bandwagon sausage fest. I have decided to take my talents to reddit.

It comes with a heavy heart but i believe this is the right thing to do as my hatred for these shameless gits has started to take a toll on my health and is affecting my general well being.

But... yeah, this is it for me.

I want you to know that i hate you all beyond normal human capacity. And i hope Durant and Curry both break their ankle in May. Peace out suckers!!!

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by kesikeller(m): 11:18am On Jan 16, 2018
grin grin

Bloody hell another one? You lot are like gremlins arent you? grin
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 11:22am On Jan 16, 2018
I heard Chris Paul led his teammates through a secret entrance into Clippers locker room to Jump Austin Rivers grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 12:01pm On Jan 16, 2018

Since this thread has turned into a flagrant larrior bandwagon sausage fest. I have decided to take my talents to reddit.

It comes with a heavy heart but i believe this is the right thing to do as my hatred for these shameless gits has started to take a toll on my health and is affecting my general well being.

I want you to know that i hate you all beyond normal human capacity. And i hope Durant and Curry both break their ankle in May. Peace out suckers!!!

Lolz..you dont need to hate..just support your team and criticize them when they need to be criticized..You can also share your opinions on different topics we share on the forum..Let everyone support the team they like...WE LOVE YOU BRO...
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2018

He will be back anyways
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
aliondo:

Lolz..you dont need to hate..just support your team and criticize them when they need to be criticized..You can also share your opinions on different topics we share on the forum..Let everyone support the team they like...WE LOVE YOU BRO...

What's wrong with you people? You guys fell for the oldest trick in the book.

That guy just wants attention and you gave him that by ending with "Love". Love ko, Crowder ni

Now, he'll be back cos you lots have given him the so called attention...

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
Decale:

What's wrong with you people? You guys fell for the oldest trick in the book.

That guy just wants attention and you gave him that by ending with "Love". Love ko, Crowder ni

Now, he'll be back cos you lots have given him the so called attention...

Bro...take a chill pill....lol...I know we support different teams and we argue most times but not everyone is the same....Not everyone can handle arguments or criticisms the same way...

I didnt say that to give him attention...I just like us to remain on the forum..

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
ipledge10:
I heard Chris Paul led his teammates through a secret entrance into Clippers locker room to Jump Austin Rivers grin grin
Lol. Are u kidding me?
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
aliondo:

Bro...take a chill pill....lol...I know we support different teams and we argue most times but not everyone is the same....Not everyone can handle arguments or criticisms the same way...

I didnt say that to give him attention...I just like us to remain on the forum..
After he has personally abused almost everyone here, you're now pitying someone that can't even take a joke.

We all know he'll be back soon
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hardetayour:
After he has personally abused almost everyone here, you're now pitying someone that can't even take a joke.

We all know he'll be back soon

Lol...been a while bro...you just went AWOL.. wink
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
PussyBoi deactivating again?

Imagine my shock. undecided

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by pkasso(m): 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
ipledge10:
Aswear that shyte had me cracking up like crazy grin. CP3 sure hasn't forgotten the ins and outs of the Staples Center. What I would give to see Rivers get beat up though.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
pkasso:
Aswear that shyte had me cracking up like crazy grin. CP3 sure hasn't forgotten the ins and outs of the Staples Center. What I would give to see Rivers get beat up though.
That Daddys boy should've been beaten up for real tho.. Ariza also must've known the way too. He used to play for the Lakers..
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lavs Fans Out grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
VivaLaByke:
PussyBoi deactivating again?

Imagine my shock. undecided
The Pains Bruh..

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
2 of Lebron's blocks on Curry were fouls. The other "block" on Draymond was a foul as well but that would have been Bron's fifth foul charge.

Anyways, our resident petulant dolt cannot take the banter he keeps giving. Shameless.
Re: The NBA Begins by senatordave1(m): 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
Plesse sirs,i need help funding my new nairabet account.even 2h is enough.
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
pkasso:
i swear I didn’t sleep all night. I was looking at memes and gifs on twitter.
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 8:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
I low-key thought Griffin was the undisciplined.guy in Clippers. Now, I'm thinking it's always been CP3. He's infected the whole Rockets team

And Griffin was calm about the whole incident, even at the interview.

CP3 on the other hand was throwing subtle shades, acknowledging the trainer and everyone else in the franchise but Griffin. CP3 also called Griffin a bïtch earlier in the game.

Lillard also had a problem in the previous game when CP3 went for a layup with the Rockets in a comfortable lead rather than run down the shot clock.

Big shame CP3, you're a veteran...

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
Decale:
I low-key thought Griffin was the undisciplined.guy in Clippers. Now, I'm thinking it's always been CP3. He's infected the whole Rockets team

And Griffin was calm about the whole incident, even at the interview.

CP3 on the other hand was throwing subtle shades, acknowledging the trainer and everyone else in the franchise but Griffin. CP3 also called Griffin a bïtch earlier in the game.

Lillard also had a problem in the previous game when CP3 went for a layup with the Rockets in a comfortable lead rather than run down the shot clock.

Big shame CP3, you're a veteran...

Am yet to see the interview but mehn,CP3 fall my hand big time...Does this mean CP3 and Blake were not as close as we thought they were or this was just a one time fracas?

Always thought he was cool and innocent....his baby face deceived me.. wink
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 11:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
No be CP3?? I was never sold on his fake kindness. I just had no reason to. I totally gave up on him last week when he made that basket at the end of the game and acted absolutely ignorant like he had no idea what he did wrong or what Dame was sayin. 10+ yes in the NBA. Watching the Clippers game, I noticed he went back to his ball hogging, trying to pace everything his way contrary to the usual Rockets tempo just to rack up numbers and prove meaningless point.. He's mental toughness is questionable. At this stage of his career, he should be thinking about playoffs and how not to get schooled by his dad, Curry.
Re: The NBA Begins by pkasso(m): 7:28am On Jan 17, 2018
Anyone blaming CP3 for what happened clearly didn't see the game. First it was Griffin intentionally bumping into D'Antoni on the sideline. Then there was this play where he slammed the ball on Gordon's back despite already getting the foul call. That's dangerous play, a little higher up the neck and that could have hurt the man. There's only so much shyte you can take from someone.

Blake Griffin is a cvnt and has always been.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:33am On Jan 17, 2018
pkasso:
Anyone blaming CP3 for what happened clearly didn't see the game. First it was Griffin intentionally bumping into D'Antoni on the sideline. Then there was this play where he slammed the ball on Gordon's back despite already getting the foul call. That's dangerous play, a little higher up the neck and that could have hurt the man. There's only so much shyte you can take from someone.

So Chris Paul as the President of the player's Union is to be praised for leading the charge at the opponent's locker room with his teammates? I watched the game. It was emotional and hot and techs and ejections were served.
Very responsible of him cos someone bumped into his coach.
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
pkasso:

Lol

Griffin was going out of bounds and he made the call by trying to make Gordon get the last touch.

And Griffin doing D'Antoni intentionally like you said is not like light and day. CP3's reaction and attack immediately was the clear one while Griffin, if he did what you said didn't react back. Griffin was even calm about it in the interview, dismissing any bust up while CP3 was in the interview throwing subliminals.

All these happened way before that first half where CP3 called Griffin a little bïtch cos he wanted a call.

Who then started it or lemme use your words, the bigger cünt?

Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) ... (2192) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.