Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Forex Traders Forum - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Forex Traders Forum (14259 Views)

Trade Forex With Free Money – Free $10, $50 & $100 Bonuses To All Forex Traders / Free Money For Forex Traders Get Upto $300 Free Now! / The Best Forex Software For Nigerian Forex Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Traders Forum by jhayluz: 2:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
Forex group on whatsapp and bbm. If you wanna join just buzz my line or simply text me ur bbm pin or whatsapp number to 08131244776

The group is for traders willing to share their experience and give signals for others also to trade and make money. We all work together to help all make money, please if you are thinking to sell such as a service then u are not wanted.
Re: Forex Traders Forum by ijibz: 8:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
There's this blog that i receive free and profitable trading signals from. www.followthegain.com. Try them out. The info i get from them makes a lot of sense.
Re: Forex Traders Forum by simplesimul(m): 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
I'm an average retail forex trader with an account in ForexTime (formerly Alpari), Nigeria and I'm in trouble.

I lost money I could not afford to lose when I got margine-called on Friday while trading the non-farm jobs data news. Borrowed money.

I'm feeling so sober right now and it occurred to me that if ever I was in the position to help a troubled trader by direct financial help, if I could I would. 

Could I receive like help now from fellow traders?

The challenge for would-be helpers is knowing if one is truly deserving.
Re: Forex Traders Forum by philopaul4(m): 4:12pm On May 18, 2015
EURUSD didn’t break outside our trading software from the 3hours chart but we have opened a sell trade on the pair from the 30minutes chart where its already going down. We believed that the pair is all the way to go down this week. But by 1pm today, we would confirm very well if to still leave the sell trade open or if to cancel it. But for now, the sell on EURUSD have begun. Good luck and may God be with. www.forexsignal.com.ng

Re: Forex Traders Forum by edujoy(m): 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
which platform are u using
Re: Forex Traders Forum by jossytech(m): 11:55am On Jun 15, 2015
The following performing Automated Software is available in our trader store for self-managed account, live proof from our broker, Hotforex Ltd and Eglobal Platform are available on request

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/metatrader_expert_advisor/keltner_pro/real

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/metatrader_expert_advisor/vortex_trader_pro/real

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/metatrader_expert_advisor/fx_bringer_aggressive/real

Regular Price: $500
Promo Price: 250$

Dont get scam with fake manager, start earning from your own account with self-managed profitable automated EA available only from us

Promo last by thursday 18th

You will be positively convince as your fund grows substantially

Contact us for your copy
email: jossyfx01@yahoo.com
Phone: 08132562470 ,
BBM: 55BB4FC1
Whatsapp: 08052940665
Re: Forex Traders Forum by yehudi: 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
I want to give this out to this community, hope it will help someone- if you are looking for Deposit Bonus to increase your equity for trading. I am

this will help you.

Instaforex gives you an amazing Deposit Bonus of 250% when you deposit. This can be of help to you.

You can get it here

https://www.instaforex.com/forex_promo/bonus250/?x=JFYZ

The broker is fast, and customer service is very great in attending to clients issues....
Re: Forex Traders Forum by jossytech(m): 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
Get your hand on powerful Expert advisor that deliver profit on virtually all account sizes, its trade 4 pairs but you can chose 1 or 2 best pair which are GBPUSD and EURUSD, HERE IS PERFORMANCE RESULT
http://www.fxblue.com/users/fxsuccess/stats
Re: Forex Traders Forum by addmole: 1:09pm On May 10, 2016
I have been using myFOREX9ja Premium Signals www.myforex9ja.com to trade for the past 3 months and so far I have turned my meagre $200 to $7640. They have one of the best trading signals so far and I can but say its been excellent.
Re: Forex Traders Forum by healthtech147: 5:18am On May 12, 2016
To make money in financial market is simple when you follow your friend that is trend dont trade against your friend cos fianacial markey payoooooooooo. join us via our whatsapp group for free/paid signal. Stop wasting your hard earning follow guru traders and make cool $$$$$$> God help us

Re: Forex Traders Forum by Jackadision: 8:46am On Aug 02, 2016
edujoy:
Only full time traders.

I have been trading for 6 years, I trade only EURUSD,spent 4 years gambling on the FOREX market.Started making profit 2 years ago.
I use 0.1 lot size for every $2000.

Your turn grin

The Automatic code generation software for building trading system is basically based on genetic programming that belongs to a class of techniques which is called as evolutionary algorithms. This trading software is best as it help users to generate Forex strategy automatically.
Re: Forex Traders Forum by liverich(m): 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
I am a trader and MQL programmer. I have traded for 8 years and have developed several trading indicators and robots. Most of which I have used for profitable trading. I do currently have some trading indicators for you.
If you are passionate about being a successful trader, consistently making profitable trades, you would like to find out about one of my most useful trading indicators called DunasTrader.

DunasTrader custom indicator is a simple but powerful trading indicator which makes entering and exiting the market at the most appropriate time very easy. It is extremely effective in helping to spot the most profitable trades and staying in market all through the rewarding market moments. DunasTrader is driven by an algorithm which consists of four(4) line tools carefully coded to reveal market changes and destination in a very comprehensive graphical display.

Please visit the following webpage for more info about DunasTrader
http://www.dunasforex.com/dunastrader
OR
Dowload DunasTrader from the link below
http://www.dunasforex.com/downloads/downloader.php?file=DunasTrader.ex4

::::NOTE::::
I AM CURRENTLY OFFERING YOU A TRIAL VERSION WHICH WILL EXPIRE ON 1ST SEPTEMBER (00:00 GMT), 2016
Download a trial version of DunasTraders from the link below.
http://www.dunasforex.com/files/DunasTrader_trial.ex4

You may call me for inquiries about this indicator or anything you want me to do for you.
My mobile number is: 090 9736 5737

Re: Forex Traders Forum by jossytech(m): 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
Get your hand on best recovery robot in the world, its 199usd but you can pay naira #20k

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/7562#

check it out, its has work well with xm micro account with minimum of 100usd

contact

email: jossytech4u@gmail.com
Re: Forex Traders Forum by anngrant: 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
Thinkorswim, part of TD Ameritrade, delivers the most advanced forex trading platform on the market. They conveniently enable you to trade forex, stocks, futures, and options all from one account. Through this platform, thinkorswim brings professional-grade charting and analysis packages, and places them in the hands of retail clients.
Re: Forex Traders Forum by anngrant: 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
I've been trading forex for about a year. I've come to the conclusion that forex trading can be a great income opportunity, but only if you select a good Forex broker. I've been working with the team from http://www.portexmarkets.com/. They have always been reliable for me.
Re: Forex Traders Forum by EETT(m): 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
Excellence Education Travels and Tours.

Presents

TOEFL Registration in Nigeria, GMAT Registration in Nigeria, SAT Registration in Nigeria, Register for TOEFL in Nigeria, IELTS Registration in Nigeria, PTE Registration in Nigeria, Register for CGFNS in Nigeria, PTE Registration in Nigeria, Cambridge A-Level in Nigeria, CGFNS Registration in Nigeria, Register for GMAT in Nigeria, Register for GRE in Nigeria, GRE Registration in Nigeria, Register for SAT in Nigeria ,.....

TOEFL Training Center in Nigeria, GMAT Training Center in Nigeria, SAT Training Center in Nigeria, TOEFL Lecture Center in Nigeria, IELTS Traning Center in Nigeria, PTE Training Center in Nigeria, CGFNS Traning Center in Nigeria, PTE Training Center in Nigeria, Cambridge A-Level Training Center in Nigeria, CGFNS Lecture Center in Nigeria, GMAT Lecture Center in Nigeria, GRE Training Center in Nigeria, GRE Lecture Center in Nigeria, SAT Lecture Center in Nigeria, PTE Lecture Center in Nigeria ,.......

Admission Processing into Foreign Universities/Colleges with Scholarship Opportunities.

VISA PROCUREMENT IN NIGERIA.

Contact: Stro House, 4 Oba Ogunji Road Pen Cinema, Agege Lagos. 08180003159, 09038363577.

Facebook: Excellence Education Travels and Tours
Re: Forex Traders Forum by argent13: 1:06am On Jun 12, 2017
BINARY TRADING ROBOT FOR SALE[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

I HAVE SOME ROBOT FOR BINARY TRADING BUT ONE OF THEM IS SUPER , IT WORKS 24/7 AND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL ALWAYS BE INCREASING , THERE IS A POSSIBILITY TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE IN DOLLAR THE NORMAL PRICE IS $1000 BUT FOR NOW I AM BREAKING THE PRICE TO $250 PAYMENT WITH NETELLER.COM MY TELL IS 07088764176 MY EMAIL IS AREYOUSAVEDBYJESUS:GMAIL.COM ,
Re: Forex Traders Forum by miguelgarcia: 2:57am On Jun 10, 2018
This Alert
USD/SEK
Trade Alert: 03-08

BUY @ 6.6076
T/P @ 6.61221
S/L @ 6.6053

It was good, Thanks for sharing. I would like more alerts today 1 krone is worth 10.2490 today so I would like to see it.
Re: Forex Traders Forum by michelKalib(m): 11:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
dmegastar:
Forex traders are you can go there for you to get Forex Market news,signals and discussion.
Happy trading in 2012.
hello dear, your site is not working!
Re: Forex Traders Forum by instaforexngr(m): 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2018
instaforexngr:
Thank God for bringing Instaforex to Nigeria.
We are official Introducing Broker representatives for InstaForex in Nigeria
Fund your Instaforex Account in Naira
Deposit $100 and receive $100 extra
Call: 08065167701 or visit www.mytopexchange.com
Re: Forex Traders Forum by betalife(m): 9:13am On Dec 20, 2018
Are you one of us that has been tying to make money on forex but get disappointed?
Have you been making Losses in this business?
Have you been buy one customized indicators or forex but not working for you?
Let me start by introducing myself. I am a tutor in a public secondary school in Nigeria, I started online forex trading in 2005, struggling to make it. I have lost so much on forex trading business even up till early 2017.
I was able to buy indicators, forex expert advisors, forex robots, but was disappointed.
Early last year, I studied a book and videos on forex trading which opened my eyes and followed the rules.
I have been doing this for 2 years now and making consistent profits, keeping the secrets to myself. I have developed a zeal to help every potential forex traders to make money on online forex trading.
Though the secret is to me alone but I have opened an opportunity to all interested investors to invest in my account management or copy trade.
For confirmation and conviction, check out and monitor my trading for just 2 days you will be amazed.
Broker Hotforex
Account No 3122776
Investor Password tQbnKhVu
Server HFMarketsSV-Live Server 3

For further information, Call or whatsapp me on +248127673221
Re: Forex Traders Forum by betalife(m): 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2018
Are you one of us that has been making loss on forex trading.
I will like to tell you that I started trading forex since 2005 but did not relent on it though I have not been making profit but last year I started making profits up till today by the special grace of God.
I have been doing it on my own for 2 years now. Keeping the secret to myself
I am pressed to make it open for whoever that is interested to benefit from my strategy of making consistent profits.
For confirmation, check out the account below, I opened this account 2 months ago purposely for you to verify what I said.

Broker Hotforex
Account No 3122776
Investor Password tQbnKhVu
Server HFMarketsSV-Live Server 3

If you are convinced, send your request to me on whatsapp or call 2348127673221
See you on top
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Re: Forex Traders Forum by michelKalib(m): 11:59am On Feb 07, 2019
Forum is really very important for forex traders. As far back as the beginning of online forex trading, message boards and discussions have framed the foundation of the online forex forum. See the best forums are:

Forex Factory

For quite a while now, Forex Factory line has been the lead online forum for forex traders, with a huge trader/user base and setup notoriety. It comprises of nine sub-gatherings on the scope of subjects including Interactive Trading, Trading Systems, Trading Discussion, Platform Tech, Broker Discussion, Trading Journals, Rookie Talk, Commodities and Stocks, and Commercial Content. A standout amongst the best trading calenders on the web, updates, and news from an assortment of online sources.

MT5

As the name recommends, this is the official discussion for clients of the well known Metatrader trading platform, offering clients the opportunity to dunk into the consolidated ability of the community that revolves around this stage.

Babypips

As one of the preeminent Forex trading educational sites, it is regular that this discourse board focuses on the needs of beginner traders, albeit a portion of the discussions, may bear some significance with progressively experienced traders as well, particularly the Analyst Field sub-forum. An incredible spot to promote your insight and discover answers to your particular inquiries.

MQL4

While the MT5 discussion appears to have hoovered up a significant generous piece of the Metatrader community, this forum, which is devoted to MT4 and its programming language MQL4.

In spite of the fact that there is some broad general trading discussion here, the vast majority of the talks are explicitly about programming MQL4 for automated trading and signal generation, so in case you're hoping to get familiar with this subject or discover answers to any inquiries you may have about it, at that point this forum is most likely the best asset on the web for this.

Here, you can check the best 10 forex discussions forum so you can examine yourself – beginning with the ubiquitous Forex Factory:
Re: Forex Traders Forum by muyinet: 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
get daily trading signals on binary options here +234 7053178542
Re: Forex Traders Forum by burgate(m): 4:50am On May 19, 2020
Forex Mentorship Edge
Facebook GROUP

LINK

https://web./1260321110828380/

Re: Forex Traders Forum by udoh2k: 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2021
ChristMyHedge is a forex trading robot and signal that is doing well, with about 30% monthly profit. Developed by a Nigerian for the world. See some links below:

1. mql5 -- https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1093051

2. myfxbook -- https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/christmyhedge/8694827

3. fxblue -- https://www.fxblue.com/users/christmyhedge

4. https://my.digitrade.pro/performance/20432

Telegram: @ChristMyHedge
Re: Forex Traders Forum by hopkin: 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
World class automated crypto Miner bot

Download Link::
https://www.mediafire.com/file/w17h52rjqyo7ju0/Crypto_Ultimate_Mine

r.zip/file

Profit more from your mining machines with autotuning and other

enterprise features.

Become a better Miner.Powerful, AI-powered crypto Miner bot
to help you save time, Mine 24/7, and automate your Mining

Keep up-to-date with the latest Mining trends and expert insights

on the world of cryptocurrencies, and blockchain technology.

Connect all your miners and manage them with our trading terminal.

Free of charge!

HASHRATE AGGREGATION PROXY
Reduce data loads, configure parallel usage of multiple pools, set

backup pools and more. All from one app.

Hashrate aggregation software to optimize large scale mining

operations.

Use multiple pools simultaneously to diversify income sources and

decrease operational risk. Configure the hashrate allocated to each

pool with a single setting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Legal way To Make Money Online In Nigeria Fast And Easy / Official Portrait Frames Of President Tinubu & all Govs of and all 36 states. / We Need Distributors On Remote Control Electric Car Jack, Electric Wheel Spanner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.