Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid (14661 Views)

Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos / US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections / Fashola Condemns Nigeria’s Centenary Celebration Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 25, 2011
Scores killed in Christmas Day bombings; Israel to provide Nigerian authorities with medical supplies to treat the injured.

Israel condemned "in the strongest terms"  the terror attacks against three churches in Nigeria on Sunday -- Christmas day -- that killed dozens of people.

Five bombs exploded on Christmas Day at the churches in Nigeria, one killing at least 27 people, raising fears that Islamist militant group Boko Haram - which claimed responsibility - is trying to ignite sectarian civil war.

"The government of Israel conveys its condolences to the government of Nigeria, the Nigerian people and the families of the victims, and wishes a speedy recovery to the injured," a Foreign Ministry statement read.

The statement said Israel will be providing the Nigerian authorities with medical supplies to treat the injured.

Israel's relations with a number of African countries, including Nigeria, has improved markedly in recent years, partly because of a common interest in battling radical Islamic terrorism.

Boko Haram - which in the Hausa language spoken in northern Nigeria means "Western education is sinful" - is loosely modeled on the Taliban movement in Afghanistan.

The group's low level insurgency used to be largely confined to northeastern Nigeria, but it has struck several parts of the north, center and the capital Abuja this year.

The sect was blamed for dozens of bombings and shootings in the north, and has claimed responsibility for two bombings in Abuja this year, including Nigeria's first suicide bombing on the UN headquarters in August that killed at least 23 people.

Rights groups say more than 250 people have been killed by Boko Haram since July 2010.

http://www.jpost.com/DiplomacyAndPolitics/Article.aspx?id=250895
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Onlytruth(m): 1:31am On Dec 26, 2011
Thank you Israel.
But we will need your military help very soon. cool
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by efisher(m): 1:35am On Dec 26, 2011
We need military help NOW!
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:43am On Dec 26, 2011
Shouldn't the Nigerian government have the resources for that?
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 26, 2011
all southern states had better arrange some form of pact with israel.they are the best allies we need
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Johnpaul2k2(m): 10:04am On Dec 26, 2011
FVCK!!!!! Boko haram angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by 9jaIhail(m): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2011
MAZATOV ISRAELIS.

SHALLOM SHALLOM ISRAEL.

ZE TOV ISRAEL

ZE BESADE ISRAELI.VAKACHA PRIME MINISTER .
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by daviesmania(m): 10:29am On Dec 26, 2011
The handwriting on the wall is bold and clear, i think its time to go our seperate ways. There is no '1 NIGERIA'. We're different people.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Onyocha: 10:30am On Dec 26, 2011
[b]as more attacks take place,there are more signs that the boko haram menace is a CIA-MOSSAD invention.

this is what the americans and israelis want.we kill ourselves and they come in to exploit our naive state and resources pretending to be the "good guys".they can even invent the menace in order to divide us and then they can come in "to help".

we saw how Sudan was divided and now southern sudan has an israeli military base and it is totally dominated second to a colony.i pity their oil and resources.

Nigerians should be wary of these pretense coming from the west.if the west can use alqaeda and bin laden as tools to fight the soviets in afghanistan,i dont see why they cant use boko haram or even invent it to achieve their plan for nigeria and africa as a whole.they want to drive the chinese and other countries away and the resources to only be for them.before the bombings the USA embassy in abuja had issued warnings to american citizens to stay clear off churches in expectation of the explosions.why would these people have information and not share with the nigerian government? what does the americans know about boko haram that we dont know?

we saw in libya how they came in to pretend that they care for the libyan people and their lives.they came in and toppled qaddafi and qaddafi's body was dragged in the streets.now the NATO countries will dominate the libyans and their resources and country to their injury.the russians and chinese will have no interest in libya any longer.they wanted to do the same with syria.they wanted to swallow syria.russia has now sent war ships to support the president who himself has popular support among the syrian people and is anti-israel in his policies.

so nigerians beware of the israelis and americans.these people do not only wait for excuses to act.if they need to act,they invent the excuses.be careful!they are coming to swallow us all.israel should fvck off with its medical aid.how many aid has it provided to the 1.5 million people of Gaza who have been under israeli siege for 5 years?so do not think they are humanitarian or philanthropical.they most likely supplied the bombs.now they are offering help to those victims. they are trading with the blood of innocent nigerians.i am sure more than ever that this boko haram is engineered by the intelligence of the usa and israel and possibly the british intelligence.they will now watch us kill ourselves while they pretend to be "good guys".unsuspecting and naive nigerians should wake up.if you know the plots these people can invent,you will understand what i am talking about.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Onyocha: 10:36am On Dec 26, 2011
daviesmania:

The handwriting on the wall is bold and clear, i think its time to go our seperate ways. There is no '1 NIGERIA'. We're different people.

people like you who everytime boko haram strike call for dividing the country are big fools!

this could as well be what the makers of boko haram want.

secondly what sort of hypocrisy is this with people from the southerner part of nigeria?

the boko haram attacked mosques on eid al-kabeer.on christmas they attacked churches.they kill both muslims and christians all of them northerners.how do you want to divide the country? how will that solve the problem?

boko haram are killing northerners,both muslims and christians.and here you are calling for division.how will you divide the country that will cleanse muslims from the south-west who are indigenese?how would you divide the country that will make christians in borno any safer?in nigeria,you find muslims and christians everywhere.you can never divide the country along religious lines.it is impossible except if you want a halocaust in nigeria.what we need to divide is boko haram.we need to fish them out and execute them.very simple.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 26, 2011
yes we need military help from israel.massob,mend,make contact with the israelis now and all arrangement for israeli military help should be on ground and ready for the d day.massob and mend should increase recruitment of members and send them to israel for military training and training on how to use the latest war weaponry and fighter jets.

This onyocha guy keep your views to yourself.You one nigeria propagandist.You think we dont know that you are yoruba?
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Cogent: 10:48am On Dec 26, 2011
I don't trust USA/Israel.
When thy give you one thing, they make sure they take what is bigger than that from you in return.
Why won't Israel leave innocent Pakistinians in Gaza alone instead of killing them off constantly if they are truly humanitarian and compassionate?
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by ajadek(m): 10:49am On Dec 26, 2011
That's what bh refuse to understand.if we dont kill ourself,israel,usa,british wil nt coming.so pls tell bh to stop kill innocent people, israel american the great uk pls come come we cant wait any longer,innocent people are dying everyday.you are the heaven sent,
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Niseamaka(m): 10:53am On Dec 26, 2011
Onlytruth:

Thank you Israel.
But we will need your military help very soon.  cool

EZE,
We will surely need the Israelis very soon, overt or covert. Their history and ours are intertwined.
A holocaust maybe knocking on our shores if the spate of killings are not tackled. Self defence is an
inalienable right of every people. Violence may be the only weapon to be used to end  these massacres.
Pictures of the atrocities in that catholic church in madalla made 2011 christmas my all time worst.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by strangest(m): 10:57am On Dec 26, 2011
Onyocha:

people like you who everytime boko haram strike call for dividing the country are big fools!

secondly what sort of hypocrisy is this with people from the southerner part of nigeria?

the boko haram attacked mosques on eid al-kabeer.on christmas they attacked churches.they kill both muslims and christians all of them northerners.how do you want to divide the country? how will that solve the problem?

With the last incidence in the northern part where some NYSC corpers were murdered and also now Boko Haram targeting churches. I am yet to hear that Boko Haram has bombed a mosque and dont even tell me about the Sapele Mosque bombing because Boko Haram did not accept responsibility for it and even if it were them there was less or no casualty involved. There is still another part of the story were the police claims that the Sapele Mosque explosion is not a bomb. Well, the NORTH has to face it, they have a problem with the little children that wanders around on the street with a plate begging called "alamajiri"(I hope I got the right spelling). These children can easily be brained washed by most mallams that may end up having a wrong interpretation of the quran. The fact is that the learned ones among them have a different way of understanding and approaching life. If the learned ones cannot work together to remove these kids from the street and also stop any mallam that control these kids they will continue to be a problem and nuisance to the country.

boko haram are killing northerners,both muslims and christians.and here you are calling for division.how will you divide the country that will cleanse muslims from the south-west who are indigenese?how would you divide the country that will make christians in borno any safer?in nigeria,you find muslims and christians everywhere.you can never divide the country along religious lines.it is impossible except if you want a halocaust in nigeria.what we need to divide is boko haram.we need to fish them out and execute them.very simple.

Bros, relax. With the last incidence in the northern part where some NYSC corpers were murdered and also now Boko Haram targeting churches. I am yet to hear that Boko Haram has bombed a mosque and dont even tell me about the Sapele Mosque bombing because Boko Haram did not accept responsibility for it and even if it were them there was less or no casualty involved. There is still another part of the story were the police claims that the Sapele Mosque explosion is not a bomb. Well, the NORTH has to face it, they have a problem with the little children that wanders around on the street with a plate begging called "alamajiri"(I hope I got the right spelling). These children can easily be brained washed by most mallams that may end up having a wrong interpretation of the quran. The fact is that the learned ones among them have a different way of understanding and approaching life. If the learned ones cannot work together to remove these kids from the street and also stop any mallam that control these kids they will continue to be a problem and nuisance to the country.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by member479760: 11:02am On Dec 26, 2011
Israel population is just about 4 million, they can't help this situation but put petrol inside burning firewood. same Jews that killed Jesus, same Jews destroying everywhere today. Negas are neither christian nor muslim. negas get their own god.

Sango oni koso oko oya! wake up go destroy BH.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Nyntynplus: 11:04am On Dec 26, 2011
Onyocha:

[b]as more attacks take place,there are more signs that the boko haram menace is a CIA-MOSSAD invention.

this is what the americans and israelis want.we kill ourselves and they come in to exploit our naive state and resources pretending to be the "good guys".they can even invent the menace in order to divide us and then they can come in "to help".

we saw how Sudan was divided and now southern sudan has an israeli military base and it is totally dominated second to a colony.i pity their oil and resources.

Nigerians should be wary of these pretense coming from the west.if the west can use alqaeda and bin laden as tools to fight the soviets in afghanistan,i dont see why they cant use boko haram or even invent it to achieve their plan for nigeria and africa as a whole.they want to drive the chinese and other countries away and the resources to only be for them.before the bombings the USA embassy in abuja had issued warnings to american citizens to stay clear off churches in expectation of the explosions.why would these people have information and not share with the nigerian government? what does the americans know about boko haram that we dont know?

we saw in libya how they came in to pretend that they care for the libyan people and their lives.they came in and toppled qaddafi and qaddafi's body was dragged in the streets.now the NATO countries will dominate the libyans and their resources and country to their injury.the russians and chinese will have no interest in libya any longer.they wanted to do the same with syria.they wanted to swallow syria.russia has now sent war ships to support the president who himself has popular support among the syrian people and is anti-israel in his policies.

so nigerians beware of the israelis and americans.these people do not only wait for excuses to act.if they need to act,they invent the excuses.be careful!they are coming to swallow us all.israel should fvck off with its medical aid.how many aid has it provided to the 1.5 million people of Gaza who have been under israeli siege for 5 years?so do not think they are humanitarian or philanthropical.they most likely supplied the bombs.now they are offering help to those victims. they are trading with the blood of innocent nigerians.i am sure more than ever that this boko haram is engineered by the intelligence of the usa and israel and possibly the british intelligence.they will now watch us kill ourselves while they pretend to be "good guys".unsuspecting and naive nigerians should wake up.if you know the plots these people can invent,you will understand what i am talking about.[/b]
you have said it all broda, may God reward. I am a muslim from north bt i kip wondaring why and whre did all dis boko haram come frm? Are dey invisible wr did dey get the money, the weapons dey use?? We alwyz remain focused nd patiant coz all critics nd blames remain on we muslim, bt the truth is evn the christians we live,eat nd work 2geda knws d muslims can neva atack or harm dem as we have bein living in peace for many years.
Finaly I pray may Allah mk peace for Nigeria nd Nigerians.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Niseamaka(m): 11:18am On Dec 26, 2011
Onyocha:

Do you think these killings will ever come to an end?.Why is it that northerners/muslims live very peacefully in the east while easterners/christians were consistently hounded in the north since the sixties. They do not want us in their midst. What will you do when a particular ethnic/religous group do not want co-existence with others?.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by dadicvila(m): 11:26am On Dec 26, 2011
All this Islamist,when will u guys get it into your thick skulls that all the armies of all Arab nations put 2geda cannot withstand the Isreali Defence Force, @Cogent^innocent Palestinians indeed,people who keep firing rocket into Isreal,Very soon Isreal will wipe them off planet earth starting with Iran, If the civil war hasnt tort us anytin i tink it hav tort us to plan ahead,as a poster said earlier,its time for MEND and MASSOB to make contact with MOSSAD,get well trained,and prepare 4 the D day,very soon the poo will hit the fan and hell will be let loose,when it comes to these Islamist,the only way to have peace is to be ready for WAR
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by 1025: 11:32am On Dec 26, 2011
giving us medical aid is a good idea but helping us delete pdp from our system will do us more favour than any other form of aid.
pls Isreal, help us kill anything, person or persons that is pdp related.
they are our problem since 1999.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by victorazy(m): 11:35am On Dec 26, 2011
@ Onyeocha or whatever, ur a big fool. Ur a disgrace to that ur using as ur I'd u dis amajiri, idiot is ur surname
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by juxdeezee: 11:46am On Dec 26, 2011
I really think that Τ̣̣ђё isreali government has no right to condemn whateva has happnd considerin their involvement in d destruction and violence that has been shakin Τ̣̣ђё world in Τ̣̣ђёse past decades.isreal's involvement in dis issue could instigate more problems for our country rather than create a solution.Diplomacy is Τ̣̣ђё best approach,,nt formin allies with an authoritative government.I want to use dis medium to appeal to whoever is behind all dse evil acts to please have pity on Τ̣̣ђё innocent women and children who were unfortunate in these ugly incidents,,if they must throw a bomb,,they knw Τ̣̣ђё proper places to send deir message to,,,not a church or market.May Τ̣̣ђё soul of all Τ̣̣ђё departed victims rest in peace.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Ihengote: 11:55am On Dec 26, 2011
[b]
Onyocha:

[/b]
This is d dumpest post i have read today
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by babakb: 12:09pm On Dec 26, 2011
1025 has said it all, the pdp is the cause of these ill, in a country so sensitive as nigeria they brought zoning to the pdp constitution, after the south enjoyed it for eight years ( obj ) yar'adu emerged, died, and GEJ emerged thereby abolishing zoning, hmm, in the hussle and tussle for power you can outsmart the northerner so those aggrieved by abolishing zoning in pdp are behind these bombings, the earlier we eliminate pdp the better for nigeria.
also no muslim should bother explaining his/herself on this site, they will never like you ALLAH and RASULULLAH has already told us, the enemies of islam will always plot against islam, if u know the truth stick to it and forget what ever anyone is doing or saying.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by scribble: 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2011
Yesterday was the blackest Christmas Nigeria has ever witnessed. Apart from the regular pangs Nigerians face, such as no electricity, influx of police checkpoints, heightened robbery attacks, and government insensitivity, there is now a new nemesis-terror.

Boko Haram claimed responsibility for the coordinated bomb attacks that were executed on churches and other targets yesterday.

The Federal Government of Nigeria released disturbing statements, as the President has asked us to accept the bombings as a burden we must live with until they fizzle out. He stated, “The issue of bombing is one of the burdens we must live with. It will not last forever; I believe that it will surely be over”.

Many Nigerians have interpreted this to be a callous response from an out of touch head of state who rolls around in bomb and bullet-proof Mercedes S-class cars with his entourage of security chiefs that are now using these very attacks to justify an over-padded budget for security. A budget that will undoubtedly leave foreign defense weapons manufacturers and providers smiling from our treasury and to their banks. Specifically weapons manufacturers in USA and Israel.

What is even more worrisome and should trouble Nigerians more is Israel and America’s response to the Boko Haram attacks.

The psychological need for recognition by a terrorist group cannot be underscored, the reason they blow up stuff is to get the attention of governments. They are saying “here we are; we are pissed off; we don’t like western education; or oppression of Muslims in the middle-east by USA and Israel.”

Now whilst we know Al-Qaeda is not spelled Boko Haram, we do have intelligence that suggests Boko Haram and Al-Qaeda are bed fellows of sorts. Therefore any attention they get from Israel and USA will undoubtedly have them satisfied , fulfilled and re-energized.

This is why, it would be nice for the USA and Israel to keep mum when the bombs go off. We do not need them to tell us sorry, after all it is their activities in the Middle East that created and sustains radical groups like Al-Qaeda.

The US message to Nigeria condemned the attacks as “senseless violence”. Stating the obvious. It then went on to say, “We have been in contact with Nigerian officials about what initially appear to be terrorist acts and pledge to assist them in bringing those responsible to justice.”

I can see how Boko Haram will be pleased by this. They have proven time and time again that they are not afraid of the authorities and that they will continue to operate with impunity.

More disturbing is the fact that the USA preempted all this with its prediction that Nigeria will break apart by 2015, a report authored by the CIA.

Conspiracy theorists in Nigeria and abroad are beginning to think that this Boko Haram menace is part of a larger plot by undisclosed persons in order to bring that report to manifestation.

Our security services agencies in Nigeria would do well to tell the USA that it would be in our “collective” best interests if they do not issue any public statements after bombings. After all that is part of what Boko Haram wants, ie the spotlight.

Nigeria is split roughly in the middle of its population, and foreign media elements have already began referring to a Muslim North and a Christian South. Somebody (ies), somewhere is/are antagonizing for a break up in Nigeria.

Some Nigerians align with that rationale; however dividing Nigeria will not be as bloodless and as painless as cutting a cake into two. With 140 million people of various tribes, religions and creed scattered across 36 states and geopolitical zones, our situation could potentially dwarf that of Sudan. It could make the blood bath genocide of Bosnia and Sarajevo seem like kids at play.

However one can bet top Naira, that USA would be here to secure our oil fields with a base in the Niger Delta, which they have always lobbied for. Then they would help us to “re-build” our country, and ofcourse they will take payment for it. I am sure the Uranium and Crude Oil in our soil and offshore would be a great way for us to reimburse them for their good Samaritan activities.

After the bombings, Israel also sent their well wishes. A statement from Jerusalem read, “”The government of Israel conveys its condolences to the government of Nigeria, the Nigerian people and the families of the victims, and wishes a speedy recovery to the injured.”

I am sure Boko Haram is paying attention. We may not know who is behind Boko Haram, however let us stop agitating them further. Innocent Nigerian lives are counting on it.

http://businessnews.com.ng/2011/12/26/boko-haram-well-wishers/

Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2011
I am sure Boko Haram is paying attention. We may not know who is behind Boko Haram, however let us stop agitating them further. Innocent Nigerian lives are counting on it.

http://businessnews.com.ng/2011/12/26/boko-haram-well-wishers/

What a lot of drivel.

So we should placate Boko Haram , right .

How best to register you grievances by blowing up innocent women and children.

Sure let us call Boko Haram for talks, pacify them, turn the entire North into a Sharia state and cleanse it of Christians.

SMH at such a silly analysis.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by guonno: 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2011
@ onyeocha. U are wrong. The isreal i know will do anything to help any country that fights islam.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Ezeufi: 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2011
Israel, the new friends? weldone southerners. Is this the same Israel that was quick to sell nuclear weapons to P.W Botha in order to wipe out the black south africans They may be your allies now, but they will also wipe you out when Israel think time is right. Israel may be an enemy of muslim/moslem/mohamedan or whatever; But africans, igbos, igbibos, yorubas, yorubibos, hausisos,, you name it, shall never be regarded as a friend by israel.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by akinolasam: 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2011
That Nigeria will not DIVIDE is a prayer that GOD himself will not answer.
That the Christians are keeping silent and allowing some uncircumcised slaves of the ARABIAN WARLORDS kill them is a matter of time.
It happened before in Kaduna State in those days when the 'matasini sect' started killing the Christians,
the whole rubbish stopped when the Christian retaliated once.
The way this Islamic violent is going, when the Christians finally react, there will be no place to hide for Boko Haram and their sponsors.

And to all Christians out there, the time has come in this country when "you work with one hand and carry your weapon of war with the other hand"

WHERE IS THE NEXT BOMB BLAST GOING TO TAKE PLACE?
WHO ARE THOSE TO BE VICTIMS IN THE NEXT BLAST?
IF IT HAS NOT GOTTEN TO YOU AND YOUR RELATIONS,
KNOW IT THAT IF THIS MENACE CONTINUES, IT IS MATTER OF TIME.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by guonno: 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2011
babakb:

1025 has said it all, the pdp is the cause of these ill, in a country so sensitive as nigeria they brought zoning to the pdp constitution, after the south enjoyed it for eight years ( obj ) yar'adu emerged, died, and GEJ emerged thereby abolishing zoning, hmm, in the hussle and tussle for power you can outsmart the northerner so those aggrieved by abolishing zoning in pdp are behind these bombings, the earlier we eliminate pdp the better for nigeria.
also no muslim should bother explaining his/herself on this site, they will never like you ALLAH and RASULULLAH has already told us, the enemies of islam will always plot against islam, if u know the truth stick to it and forget what ever anyone is doing or saying.
Babakb, may God punish u like he is already punishing ur hopless, funicating, Pedophile and children lover (fvcks children is what i mean) prophet muhammad, BEAST. Later some blind fools on nairaland would say muslims are against boko haram people and for that reason, we should allow muslims to move around freely down south. Ndi ara. FVCK ISLAM, FVCK MUSLIMS, FVCK MUHAMMAD, FVCK ALI, FVCK THE NORTH, FVCK THE MIDDLE BELT, FVCK THE YORUBAS THAT FOUGHT FOR THE NORTH, FVCK THE BLIND MAN GOWON, FVCK ALL THE ETHNIC GROUPs THAT HELPED THE NORTH ATAIN THE POWER THEY HAVE TODAY. Ndi ala.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by scribble: 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2011
frosbel:

What a lot of drivel.

So we should placate Boko Haram , right .

How best to register you grievances by blowing up innocent women and children.

Sure let us call Boko Haram for talks, pacify them, turn the entire North into a Sharia state and cleanse it of Christians.

SMH at such a silly analysis.

The author seems to be saying let us not give recognition to boko haram, after all lending them recognition will only cause them to be emboldened. Surely you can comprehend simple english. u need to read the article in entirety and not out of context.
Re: Israel condemns Nigeria terror, sending Medical aid by Wilywily11: 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2011
May the god(Allah) Moslem's worship eat my Faeces

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? / Leave Oshiomhole Out Of Your Predicament, Edo APC Replies Philip Shaibu / Treat All Gunshot Victims Without Police Report – IGP Orders Health Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.