Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,831 members, 7,798,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? (18788 Views)

Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Sleekjd(f): 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2011
@ Gadols, so becos sm1 asks a question or shares a divergent view abt ur bishop u place such curse on him? Lol! Curse him frm nw till 2mao, dry fast for 40 days n nite, it will never come to past. I am a christian n I don't support criticism bt ur posts doesn't make u diff from a muslim fanatic who fights to defend their god. Let God be the judge n not u mere mortal. Channel or ur curses, fastin n whatever towards bokoharamites, corrupt leader etc." Let d God of Oyedepo" defend him n nt you. Bt frankly Gadols, I feel sorry for ur neighbours n co worker n inlaws, is dis hw u dis out curses to dem @ d slightest provocation? Lord have mercy! Don't bother cursin me, cos its mere waste of time n automatic Back To Sender in Many Folds. wink
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Sleekjd(f): 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2011
@ Gadols, so becos sm1 asks a question or shares a divergent view abt ur bishop u place such curse on him? Lol! Curse him frm nw till 2mao, dry fast for 40 days n nite, it will never come to past. I am a christian n I don't support criticism bt ur posts doesn't make u diff from a muslim fanatic who fights to defend their god. Let God be the judge n not u mere mortal. Channel or ur curses, fastin n whatever towards bokoharamites, corrupt leader etc." Let d God of Oyedepo" defend him n nt you. Bt frankly Gadols, I feel sorry for ur neighbours n co worker n inlaws, is dis hw u dis out curses to dem @ d slightest provocation? Lord have mercy! Don't bother cursin me, cos its mere waste of time n automatic Back To Sender in Many Folds. wink
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by emmatok(m): 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2011
Nigerians and their Religion sha!!!

See the way they are fight over a MOG on Nairaland.

I am sure the MOG is busy enjoying himself somewhere, while these zealot are making noise.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Nimshi: 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2011
Gadols, the braindead DavidO worshipper wrote:

I place curse over your life. You shall see misery and confusion from now on. You will eat the bread of sorrow and your miserable brain will emit darkness on your life. I mean it and so shall it be. I invoke the curse of deut 28 to be your potion. Favour shall be far away from you. I declare it so in Jesus Name Amen.

That was a 'curse' supposedly meant for poster Nimshi, who had wondered why the slap-happy church dadddy had been absent at his regular post on Xmas day. Not done, Gadols the David-Oye (slapful pastor, who wouldn't confront the spirit in the witch, but would vent his infantile frustration on a probably disturbed girl) idol worshipper topped it up with an almost spiteful, almost vengeful, incohenrent and very poorly thought-out post (more about that later).

A curse on poster Nimshi's life? On whose authority? On the authority of David the carnal pastor, or on the authority of Jesus the Christ?
Gadols declares - in the name of Jesus, no less - that 'Favour shall be faw away from poster Nimshi; then I must ask:

What interest has Jesus in this matter? Would Jesus have scolded and angry-slapped Mr. DavidO, or commended him for his performance? Would Jesus have been physically abusive to a self-declared witch kneeling at an altar for grace? Would Jesus have condemned a self-declared witch to hell? Would Jesus have asked, as DavidOy did, like a common thug: "Do you know who you're talking to"?

Mr. David the bishop has earned the scorn of all decent people; Gadols deserves our pity too, for she believes - firmly it looks - that chanting curses - or typing them, as the case appears - makes them effective: she believes in magic, in 2011! I shall place no curse on you - it won't work - neither shall I pray for you - it wouldn't work; but I shall make a wish, popularised by another soul, whose way of life was superior to that of your cretin pastor, whose way of life was more humble than that of your arrogant bully of a pastor: may your road be rough. (That's actually a 'prayer'; you must however work hard to realise it).

People 're perishing because of no knowledge. Shame on you, owrshipper of man; and shame on David Oyedepo the bully.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:22pm On Dec 26, 2011
Nimshi:

That was a 'curse' supposedly meant for poster Nimshi, who had wondered why the slap-happy church dadddy had been absent at his regular post on Xmas day. Not done, Gadols the David-Oye (slapful pastor, who wouldn't confront the spirit in the witch, but would vent his infantile frustration on a probably disturbed girl) idol worshipper topped it up with an almost spiteful, almost vengeful, incohenrent and very poorly thought-out post (more about that later).

A curse on poster Nimshi's life? On whose authority? On the authority of David the carnal pastor, or on the authority of Jesus the Christ?
Gadols declares - in the name of Jesus, no less - that 'Favour shall be faw away from poster Nimshi; then I must ask:

What interest has Jesus in this matter? Would Jesus have scolded and angry-slapped Mr. DavidO, or commended him for his performance? Would Jesus have been physically abusive to a self-declared witch kneeling at an altar for grace? Would Jesus have condemned a self-declared witch to hell? Would Jesus have asked, as DavidOy did, like a common thug: "Do you know who you're talking to"?

Mr. David the bishop has earned the scorn of all decent people; Gadols deserves our pity too, for she believes - firmly it looks - that chanting curses - or typing them, as the case appears - makes them effective: she believes in magic, in 2011! I shall place no curse on you - it won't work - neither shall I pray for you - it wouldn't work; but I shall make a wish, popularised by another soul, whose way of life was superior to that of your cretin pastor, whose way of life was more humble than that of your arrogant bully of a pastor: may your road be rough. (That's actually a 'prayer'; you must however work hard to realise it).

People 're perishing because of no knowledge. Shame on you, owrshipper of man; and shame on David Oyedepo the bully.

You still dey find trouble abi? ok she will soon come with her fowl and white chalk to complete the swearing very soon. grin grin
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Nimshi: 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2011
Chrisbenogor:
You still dey find trouble abi? ok she will soon come with her fowl and white chalk to complete the swearing very soon. grin grin

I've been summoning all the spirits, both temporal and spiritual, from all corners of earth and the universe, from planets known and unknown, including all pastors to whom I've delivered tithes and offering, and those to whom I must continue to give, and all those old uncles and aunts who deal with powers and principalities on a personal level, and all the Mothers - Mothers! - alive and dead, including the Mother of God, at whose child's birthday David absented himself just yesterday.

How could God listen to the deluded supporters of a man who defiled God's altar with an arrogant slap over the entreaties of Mothers supplicating to him on my behalf?

They've provided plenty signals to continue to sue for justice on behalf of the Witch for Jesus (WFJ) against the Wizard of Slap (WOS, aka DavidO).

What to do?
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Gadols(f): 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2011
Sleekjd:

@ Gadols, so becos sm1 asks a question or shares a divergent view abt your bishop u place such curse on him? Lol! Curse him frm nw till 2mao, dry fast for 40 days n nite, it will never come to past. I am a christian n I don't support criticism bt your posts doesn't make u diff from a muslim fanatic who fights to defend their god. Let God be the judge n not u mere mortal. Channel or your curses, fastin n whatever towards bokoharamites, corrupt leader etc." Let d God of Oyedepo" defend him n nt you. Bt frankly Gadols, I feel sorry for your neighbours n co worker n inlaws, is dis hw u dis out curses to dem @ d slightest provocation? Lord have mercy! Don't bother cursin me, cos its mere waste of time n automatic Back To Sender in Many Folds. wink

Be careful of what you say. This is not a joke. I meant every word i have said on Nimshi. He will see the devastation of the wicked in his belly. The wicked shall perish and to him that has touched the annoited of God, he shall recieve his due reward. Except God is not God and Bishop David is not called of God, then can i be making an empty noise. But if Bishop David is ordained of God, Nimshi you have a destiny with the wicked and you will not escape. I curse the works of your hands for all you said about David oyedepo. You have an escape route: Go to Faith Tabernacle and confess and then will you be free. I mean it.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Gadols(f): 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2011
Nimshi:

Wait and see.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by IOludayo(m): 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2011
SOMEBODY MUST BE ASLEEP ELSE THIS WOULDN'T HAVE MADE FRONT PAGE. Dear OP, u may not amount to anything in life if u continue 2 bother urself with issues like this. His ministry is in almost 50 countries so he could be any where in d world cos the church already have a very solid footing in Nigeria. I hope d evil seed in u will not make u join BH. Continue wasting ur life over som1 who is a living legend.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by relan: 12:00am On Dec 27, 2011
why cant u search him out on google!
I'll rather keep tryin to drown a fish, dan think lyk u, mumu head! grin grin grin
joblessness? I knw of a vacancy 4 cheap labour in a cement factory, If u care!!
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Affiliated(m): 1:02am On Dec 27, 2011
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by tpia5: 1:19am On Dec 27, 2011
Are people not done whining and griping yet?

So are you now closer to purchasing your own airplane?

Make una continue stalking oyedepo.

Na so satan and his witches dey stalk you too.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Nimshi: 1:24am On Dec 27, 2011
Gadols:

Wait and see.

Yeye Christian.

What can you do?

Not a million chanting sessions, not a million curse sessions, not a million DavidOys could do a thing.

Here's a condition: to amount to anything, you'll have to get David to apologise to the 'witch' first.

Else, Jesus and all the loyal angels will just be laughing at you and your fellow travellers like f.ools who know nothing of Christianity but only want to assume the posture. Fakes, all of you m.orons who cannot tell the difference between a love-vendor/p-i-m.p in white suit and white shoes and a representative of the Almighty Living God  ;-)
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Jenifa1: 1:26am On Dec 27, 2011
he is busy slapping witches.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Emeka72(m): 1:31am On Dec 27, 2011
@Op, I thought u were trying to accuse Bishop Oyedepo of being part of dose dat organized d x-mas bomb-blast.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Nimshi: 1:33am On Dec 27, 2011
Gadols:

Be careful of what you say. This is not a joke. I meant every word i have said on Nimshi. He will see the devastation of the wicked in his belly. The wicked shall perish and to him that has touched the annoited of God, he shall recieve his due reward. Except God is not God and Bishop David is not called of God, then can i be making an empty noise. But if Bishop David is ordained of God, Nimshi you have a destiny with the wicked and you will not escape. I curse the works of your hands for all you said about David oyedepo. You have an escape route: Go to Faith Tabernacle and confess and then will you be free. I mean it.

- You're a DavidO worshipper; he is your god; this David who shamelessly abused a defenceless girl in public, at the altar of your god

- Devastation of the wisked in his belly? Whatever you're smoking must be very strong; I don't eat junk; what's the belly devastation about? The religious madness that's overtaken your finger has started to work its way to your brain in a mutated form.

- Wicked, perish? The only wicked fellow I see here is David: abused a girl, boasted about it, gone into hiding. I don't wish him to perish; only to 'repent', and pay some compensation to the girl, and apologise; too much for a suited so-called MOG? Of course; he's got an ego the size of 10 jupiters.

- You disrespect God: to call David his servant after the slap and after the boast about this slap shows your disdain for God

- Your threats are as empty as your faith; that emptiness has enveloped you; it was made manifest in David's behaviour at the altar

- You curse the works of my hands? How does that work? I'm a sculptor; one of my works just sold preciously well today; today! A bank holiday! Double your efforts; whatever you're doing now isn't working. Or, change your tactic.

- As to your escape route: what a nasty joke! Faith Tabernacle to 'confess' to what?? Ok; I repent in dust and ashes, I confess to writing about a pastor who exhibited no restraint. I confess. But this; he's an arrogant piece of work for boasting about it; and, he dresses like a p.imp; and, he should be ashamed. Need I confess again??

Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by tpia5: 1:36am On Dec 27, 2011
^Find something productive to do with your life please.

At least oyedepo has done productive things with his own life- what have you done with yours?

Is he stalking you the way you're stalking him and does he even know you exist.

If you have balls, go and confront him directly so he can slap some sense into your addled brain.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Nimshi: 1:47am On Dec 27, 2011
I.Oludayo:

SOMEBODY MUST BE ASLEEP ELSE THIS WOULDN'T HAVE MADE FRONT PAGE. Dear OP, u may not amount to anything in life if u continue 2 bother urself with issues like this. His ministry is in almost 50 countries so he could be any where in d world cos the church already have a very solid footing in Nigeria. I hope d evil seed in u will not make u join BH. Continue wasting your life over som1 who is a living legend.

Another m.oron.

So, he has a successful business in 50 countries, so what?

Boko Haram? I've no connection to violence except on materials with a chisel; David is the violent man here; you don't appear to see that. Perhaps your brain is fried?

Living legend? Indeed. The slap has made him more famous than he could ever have hoped. As a marketing trick, it appears to have worked well, at least for publicity alone.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Nimshi: 1:55am On Dec 27, 2011
Gadols:

nimshi is another word for confusion. A state of rowdy directionless motion.

No; that's not the meaning of Nimshi.

Do I now need to give you a bible-related lesson? Or will you simply ask God to help you?

You cannot think; you cannot read; and you're even powerless against stopping yourself to post.

Either you leave this place, or at least stop posting like a lunatic.

The Witch For Jesus has now bested you in temperament and coherence; bad batting average; bad.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Nimshi: 2:01am On Dec 27, 2011
Gadols:

David oyedepo im a living legend. He slapped a witch so what?
An apostle in scriptures commanded a man who was mocking the gospel to go blind and the man went blind
The little girl was mocking the church when she said she was a witch for Jesus
A witch for Jesus? She deserve a slap Atleast its better than making her blind or mad

Nimshi watch your tongue or you will be taken by madness. I mean it.

- David couldn't have made her blind or mad anymore than he could have resisted slapping her; she made David mad; she did it by mere words.

- Anyone who physically slaps a witch in a church is a weakling; living legend or not

- She was mcking the church? Ok. And, the correct response to that is a slap and condemnation to hell? David's ego is bloated.

- My tongue? I don't know about you, but it'll be difficult to type wih my tongue. I don't do it; do you?

- The only one exhibiting mild traits of madness here is you.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Jenifa1: 2:02am On Dec 27, 2011
me sef, I am a witch for JESUS.
we carry out our night virgils with co-witches and wizards for Christ at our prayer ground at midnight.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by AmeboAjela(f): 2:28am On Dec 27, 2011
Gadols:

Be careful of what you say. This is not a joke. I meant every word i have said on Nimshi. He will see the devastation of the wicked in his belly. The wicked shall perish and to him that has touched the annoited of God, he shall recieve his due reward. [size=18pt]Except God is not God[/size] and Bishop David is not called of God, then can i be making an empty noise. But if Bishop David is ordained of God, Nimshi you have a destiny with the wicked and you will not escape. I curse the works of your hands for all you said about David oyedepo. You have an escape route: Go to Faith Tabernacle and confess and then will you be free. I mean it.

Normally I don't insult people both in real life and on public forum, but I am forced to say you must be silly for saying that! You had to question God because of a Man! Your type of mentality is why your country is in a bad shape today. I can bet you have never left the shores of that country. Who are you to question GOD because of any man? Even if somebody Insulted Moses in the Bible, David, Paul or Abraham you still have to right to question GOD or dictate how God should respond to that Insult. Have you finished dictating to your own state Governor or your president on how to run your country?  Is your country in good shape? Why don't you curse the people destroying your country because of greed?  And you dare question God saying "Except God is not God" you believe you can force God to answer your silly rantings because of a man. Do you even have a Bible? or have you even read it before? because if you have you wont be posting most of the rubbish you wrote. It's your type that wait for your pastors to read and interpret it for you so why wont you worship them? Pls show me where God asked you to fight for him? or where Jesus asked you to curse your per sieved enemy? When Jesus walked the earth, in spite of his many miracles people still questioned him and even Killed him cos they didn't believe him. So why censor anybody from speaking and asking questions?  Nobody asked you not to be brainwashed or worship Man instead of God, that is your right which you are entitled to. But you don't have the right to dictate and censor anybody. The Bible/Christianity was taken to Africa by Europeans and till today they don't censors anybody from speaking or questioning anybody because he bears a title, even the POPE people have the right to speak against him if they feel he is in the wrong (because he is human and can make mistakes).  Please understand the difference between Man and God ,  Divine and Human because it is clear you don't understand the difference. In the eyes of GOD we are all Sinners! EVERYBODY! Including the Pope, your Bishop, every single person. So who gives you right to raise one person above another? When did Jesus do that? You are confusing the practice of a witch doctor and Christianity if not you wont be cursing when Jesus the author and finisher of our faith asked you to Bless people. If you cant follow that simple instruction, please leave Christianity so you can concentrate properly on your Voodo. Rubbish!

AND TO EVERYBODY TRYING TO EAT UP THE OP, I SAY LEAVE HIM  ALONE. GOD NEVER ASKED YOU TO FIGHT FOR HIM NEITHER DID HE ASK YOU TO BE silly AND NOT ASK QUESTIONS. NEITHER DID HE SAY ONE PERSON IS GREATER THAN ANOTHER IN HIS EYES. THE POLITICIANS HAS IMPRISONED YOU, DON'T ALLOW YOURS PASTORS DO THE SAME. ASK AS MUCH QUESTIONS IF YOU FEEL THE POPE/BISHOP/PASTORS HAS DONE WRONG. CONDEMN THE WRONG IN A LOUD VOICE AS  LONG AS YOU DON'T JUDGE AND CONDEMN THE PERSON. READ YOUR BIBLE AND UNDERSTAND IT'S MESSAGE.DON'T ALLOW ANY ONE READ AND TWIST IT FOR YOU. 
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by clemhova: 2:54am On Dec 27, 2011
''Slapsgiving! by bishop david oyedepo"
17 December

I was live in that service, he was trying to demonstrate
the powerlessness of the Devil (Message: the devil
does not warrant your fear). To further proof his
message, he made an altar call: IF YOU KNOW YOU’RE A
WITCH, IN ONE MINUTE RUN DOWN TO THE ALTAR OR
YOU WILL DIE! All those people you see on the altar ran
down after his command. They are like witches
confessing their sins in order for them to be saved. This
was to show that we as God children have the power
authority to command even witches and wizard. Is a
slap not too cheap for a wicked witch to pay for his /her
salvation? Imagine a witch confessing; I killed your only
child because Jesus said I should do it. I bet slapping
her will be the least you will do.

The Slap: Physically may be wrong however let’s see it
same way they beat a confessing witch with plantain
leaf for them to confess more or sincerely. Also like Milli
said, a reaction to blasphemy as Jesus reacted. They
may be different but they are both physical reaction.
Every day I tell Christians to focus on the WORD OF
GOD. Let’s not concern ourselves with pastor’s life or
church administration. The true is, these things will
take away our FAITH. REMEMBER FAITH IS SUBSTANCE
OF THINGS HOPED FOR, THE EVIDENCE OF THINGS NOT
SEEN.
With emphasis on the word, nor of us have the right to
JUDGE and he who has no sin; let him cast the first
stone.
Touch not my ANIONTED and DO my prophet no harm:
We can’t say for sure that Oyedepo is God’s Servant
(We can’t JUDGE) neither can we say He is NOT? But
whichever we choose let the word of God Guide us.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by tpia5: 3:08am On Dec 27, 2011
so what exactly do you witches want?

a free roadway into nigeria- even more than you already have?

the name of Jesus and the way Nigerians freely call on him is disturbing you too much?

and you feel emboldened to try what even your witch forefathers and forebears tried and lost out on.

is it the internet that makes you think you'll be more successful this time?
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by dare2think: 3:39am On Dec 27, 2011
"AND TO EVERYBODY TRYING TO EAT UP THE OP, I SAY LEAVE HIM ALONE. GOD NEVER ASKED YOU TO FIGHT FOR HIM NEITHER DID HE ASK YOU TO BE silly AND NOT ASK QUESTIONS. NEITHER DID HE SAY ONE PERSON IS GREATER THAN ANOTHER IN HIS EYES. THE POLITICIANS HAS IMPRISONED YOU, DON'T ALLOW YOURS PASTORS DO THE SAME. ASK AS MUCH QUESTIONS IF YOU FEEL THE POPE/BISHOP/PASTORS HAS DONE WRONG. CONDEMN THE WRONG IN A LOUD VOICE AS LONG AS YOU DON'T JUDGE AND CONDEMN THE PERSON. READ YOUR BIBLE AND UNDERSTAND IT'S MESSAGE.DON'T ALLOW ANY ONE READ AND TWIST IT FOR YOU."

THE ABOVE IS SPOT ON.

THE OP HAS EVERY RIGHT TO QUESTION ANYTHING THAT SHE SEES FIT, YOU CAN'T DO JACK BECAUSE YOU DON'T PAY HER BROADBAND FEES.

THE CURSES ONLY SCARE IGNORANT MINDS, THEY ARE NOTHING BUT USELESS AND BASELESS THREATS, WHICH IS OFTEN DISHED OUT BY POWERLESS PEOPLE.

PATHETIC MAN-WORSHIPERS, YOU GIVE RELIGION A BAD NAME.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by AmeboAjela(f): 3:58am On Dec 27, 2011
Gadols:

HERE IS NOW NORMAL CHRISTIANS IN EUROPE RESPONDS TO STUFF LIKE THIS! You will notice she didn't Insult or Condemn anyone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI6iYOSH1yk&feature=related
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Lovine: 5:03am On Dec 27, 2011
I gaze you are born again, born again from what? And how do you think you will achieve your threat or your curse? God whom you claimed make you born again said, Rom. 14:14 to 21 and Mt. 5:44 WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT ALL THESE?
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Lovine: 5:23am On Dec 27, 2011
clemhova

I want you to know that those who are possessed by the spirit of witchcraft can never know until they are been arrested by the Spirit of God or by prophecy pointing to the person and said come out for deliverance. It's just like saying, if you are a mad man here in the church come out, who do you think will come out because many mad people may not know they are mad until they are confronted by the Spirit of God and they begin to manifest demonic character. Believe me Oyedepo does nor have the gift of healing or prophecy, he should have left this to be done by someone in his church who has this gift or do you think among his thousand members or pastors no one has that gift? Oyedepo has the gift of faith but not healing or deliverance, that's why the church is suffering because it is one man show or the set man. See 1Cor. 12:4 to 11, Clemhova what do you think about this scripture, or do you think only Oyedepo have them in Winners church?
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by mamalola19: 5:37am On Dec 27, 2011
@Gadol: You are big disappointment to Christianity. Even Jesus loved sinners, he didn't castigate the pros~stitute in the bible, he died for our sins so who the hell are you to lay a curse on people? Even the Oyedepo wont read the comments here and do such openly. Don't you have any shame and respect? What is wrong in people expressing themselves. Its obvious you are a temperamental ill mannered frustrated rascal local woman.

@all:What I don't even like is how his congregation live in penury yet they come to church from wherever they reside, they even helped with the labour job of building his universities and other buildings. What has he done for his poor congregation? What would it take him to set aside scholarship for few brilliant students so they attend his university. I wont even mind if he restricts his charity and kindness to his members but folding his arms and enjoying all that wealth alone is what I cant fathom. I hv substantial knowledge of his school so I know how much those buildings cost and how much each students from different colleges pay as tuition so he makes good money but what does he do with it? Fine I have nothing against his spending but at least consider few poor people in your congregation. Its not about gigantic building, jets etc but help the poor too.

A lot of insecure, unexposed, blinded, foolish scape goats are ending up in hell for sure. Some people are so ignorant that they can be deceived and brainwashed by mere feces let alone man. As for the fools abusing Seun Osesa, you need your brains examined so he should screen all threads and turn posters to robots because some people have decided to be bodyguards of men of God. Its a free forum so people can be themselves here and portray what they want to portray. If you don't like it, I am sure Men of God also have a church website that would be far more educative and spirit field. Arrant Bullshit with no sensibility.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Paul10: 6:31am On Dec 27, 2011
This man that post this topic seems to have to good thing to talk about. Wake up boy and talk about something better
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by NotNairalandi(m): 6:43am On Dec 27, 2011
tekwas at op
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by man4man: 8:17am On Dec 27, 2011
It was indeed a sad day for Christiandom, I don't see why anyone should be happy with what happened that day, instead of criticizing him and or jumping here and there in blind loyalty defending him lets all pray for him. Papa does not need you to defend him, you cannot defend anyone far bigger than you are, he can take care of himself, remember Christ rebuffed Peter when he tried to defend him.

Instead lets all pray for him, what he did is definitely what no one will expect from any Christian least someone of his status and there is no defending it!!! for those of you defending it, do you know how many millions of child molesters out there that feels justified in there actions, how many women beaters out there do you think feel encouraged that they are not the only ones hitting women and how many men out there do you think feel it might be right to beat women and children because Papa did it.

For no Man is anything except for God's Grace in Him, he is one of the most respected Man of God on earth, millions of people around the world mimics his actions, I am not a member of Winners Chapel but I don't miss Shiloh every year, I have hundreds of his CDs and books and I try as much as I can to live my life according to his teachings and interpretation of the bible. This is why his action that day was deeply disturbing to me.

The bishop's action is not just a physical abuse but emotionally, mentally, morally abusive as well. Bishop Oyedepo slapped the poor worshipper because she said, "I'm a witch for Jesus." I can only believe that Papa slapped her due to his passion and deep rooted love for Christ and cannot stand someone blaspheming Christ's name, but have any of us stepped back to think maybe indeed this girl was a witch and Papa's actions was what the witches were hoping for? That they hoped he will do something so disgusting that the whole world will use it to mock Christians and create doubts in the heart of believers?

Please let us all pray that in this end time period, let our prophets not be derailed from their paths and stop jumping to criticisms and shameful defense of ungodly actions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband / Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing / A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.