Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? (18798 Views)

Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2011
Gadols:

Nimshiiiii, there is a way that seem right, but the end is destruction. Everyday you wake up, remember that you owe the man of God an apology and if want forgiveness, come to Faith Tabernacle and you will be forgiven. If you know what a curse is, then you will understand that making sales is not a blessing. There is a blessing that comes with sorrow. That will be your portion.

Henceforth, i choose not to reply .

I am a very busy person.

Your curse is your choice.

Jesus is Lord

Why didn't you leave your original post? The one about coming back to Nigeria and printing his/her posts and dropping it at the altar?
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Nimshi: 4:40am On Dec 29, 2011
tavon:

If you like be in a Jupiter your curse will not work. It is you who will die of high blood pressure for the hate and anger you carry inside for your fellow human being. You see hate is like swallowing poison and waiting for the other person to die.

Everyday you log on you am sure you check on to see the last time he was online hoping he is dead.

silly illiterate I thought you wanted to leave this forum but you keep coming back.

I thought you said you are not going to post on this issue anymore but yet you do. You are bloody fool

tavon: thank you for your observations.

Clearly, this Gadols fellow has no restraint; no human restraint, no Christian restraint.

After boasting of leaving this discussion, Gadols keeps coming back for me, unable to control herself/himself.

After a tentative repentance 'after reading many resonable posts' (or words to that effect), Gadols keeps returning with the nonsensical curse claims.

Gadols: it will happen to you as you have wished me; may the works of your hands be exactly as you have proclaimed against the work of your hands; thse words are meant for you, and the deities you believe in, will begin to effect your words on you, exactly by the mechanism with which you hope they will work for poster Nimshi. Do you know the significance of this? Let me hint you: your curses mean absolutely tosh to me; but to you, they're powerful, potent, and effective. You have now a battle to fight, because: you must not struggle to shake off your own 'karma'.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Nimshi: 4:59am On Dec 29, 2011
Gadols:

Nimshiiiii, there is a way that seem right, but the end is destruction. Everyday you wake up, remember that you owe the man of God an apology and if want forgiveness, come to Faith Tabernacle and you will be forgiven. If you know what a curse is, then you will understand that making sales is not a blessing. There is a blessing that comes with sorrow. That will be your portion. .

I am a very busy person.

Jesus is Lord

Gadols: your comprehension is pathetic; when it's asked: where are you, that's not a request for your location; your physical location is irrelevant; you didn't know that, did you? It's a way to make you show up and identify yourself as a mess of a human without control, without respect for your religion, and without the morals of the one whom you call Lord, whose name you continue to defame by posting nonsense and curses here. He has a message for you.

Seek forgiveness at the shrine of your tin god? I laugh a laugh of derision.

Your god - that's Mr. 'Do-You-Know-Who-You're-Talking-To', is nothing but mere man; and he's an unrepentant, arrogant bully, who's acquired wealth the way his role model - that ought to be Jesus of Narazeth - would never have. Your mind is so twisted you will not see.

You wrote: "There is a blessing that comes with sorrow. That will be your portion." -

It will happen to you exactly as you've wished me. You claim to be busy; busy? You haven't seen 'busy', as these 'curses' travel back and aim at you, you will begin to be busy; watch their trajectory, and weep for yourself. Forces beyond your knowledge and control, massed-up fron this universe that's inscrutable to you, will concentrate the 'curses' to you; they will arrive by laws governing the universe, 'instituted' by forces you conceive were put in place by your deity.

IF Jesus is Lord, you defame his name; will Jesus continue to let himself be associated with you? He will abandon you, as he should; he has abandoned you, as he must. Your phantom protection is no more; your own curses race and hurry to you.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by AmeboAjela(f): 5:57am On Dec 29, 2011
Gadols:

Nimshiiiii, there is a way that seem right, but the end is destruction. Everyday you wake up, remember that you owe the man of God an apology and if want forgiveness, come to Faith Tabernacle and you will be forgiven. If you know what a curse is, then you will understand that making sales is not a blessing. There is a blessing that comes with sorrow. That will be your portion.

I am a very busy person.

Jesus is Lord

You are so irritating do you know that? You cant even place curse on a lizard and here you are trying to act all important. I decided to respond to your ignorant posts because you are an IDOL worshiper trying to impersonate a christian and that I wont have. Jesus said by their fruits you shall know them. He said "How can you claim to love God that you can not see but hate a person you can see"? This means you are a liar. The "Nimshi" guy is what Christianity is all about because he has compassion is his heart. He feels for the girl that was slapped even though he doesn't know her , But you an IDOL worshiper would rather place a "Curse" as if you have any power of your own, as if you can create life, Go down on your knee and beg God for forgiveness for cursing his creation over a Man! By GOD, I mean the Almighty! Creator and preserver of everything seen and unseen, and not the man you worship as God. And don't you ever open that your mouth to say you live in the UK or i might come over and slap you to reality, how can someone with your mentality even live in Europe. Well I don't believe you cos your type don't live in Europe or America cos you have not even left your Village before and that is the truth. Coming to Curse somebody that Jesus Christ gave up his life for because of a mere man, how dare you! Before asking God for forgiveness make sure you apologize to the "Nimshi guy"

TO THE REST, STOP TELLING PEOPLE WHAT TO SAY OR HOW TO THINK. IF SOMEBODY DECIDES TO DUEL ON A TOPIC FOR 1000YRS IT IS NON OF YOUR BUSINESS. IGNORE THE THREAD AND YOU WILL BE FINE. YOU SPEND TOO MUCH TIME TELLING PEOPLE WHAT TO SAY OR POST, USE THAT SAME TIME TO PRESSURE YOUR LEADERS TO CHANGE AND GOVERN WELL.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by Nimshi: 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2011
Gadols: no NEPA at the internet café today?

You've earned the title of idol worshipper; that means whatever it is you worship, whatever deity it is, or any human, including Mr. Do-You-Know-Who-You're-Talking-To, is an 'idol'.

And as suggested above: when will you tender an apology? grin

Don't be like your tin god; he's not a good model for you.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by term9: 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2011
@ posters am not really interested in this your stupid site sorry to say, i intentionally registered to talk some sense into you guyz head. why do u guyz love criticizing people? Cant u guyz paste valuable things that your fellows will enjoy instead of busy body. (SPEND YOUR TIME WISELY) it is new year maximize your time & to all posters dont carry course will other are walking into the new year with blessings. PEACEangry
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by DrJoseph: 3:13am On Jan 19, 2012
nimshi, you are terribly dull, lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololollllllllllllllllllllllllssssssssssssssssssss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by shumno(f): 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2012
@OP,Find your answers at the church please.
Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by clemhova: 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2012
burgerking:
It seems a lot of folks have become used to livng in dictatorship and have a mindset of never questioning their leaders. While our politicians use tribalism to deflect criticism of their failings religious leaders use the scriptures. I don't know why any religious leader would like to shut out debate and transparency. We have every right to question the unconventional and frankly criminal actions self appointed 'Men of God'.
Slapping that poor girl was wrong and nothing you spin will change the fact that it was a cowardly act. How many thieving politicians has he slapped or castigated?
Why is it only the poor or vulnerable old women that end up being 'witches'?
How many middle or upper class children has he identified as witches in his church?
He comes to the Uk regularly, how many witches does he cast away here?
Do you really think he can get away with slapping a minor in any adavnced country?
Take a close look at that poor girl, look at her dressing, facial expression and the look of perplexity? and you wil realise something is not right with the poor girl. Have you assessed her understanding of the question?
Do you know some people suffer from 'mental retardation' and have difficulty understanding complex or multi-thematic questions?
Have you had of th term 'suggestibility' where people confess to crimes they were not responsible for?
Please, let us show empathy and put ourselves in the place of this 'abused child'.
When the intelligent world are planning on going to the moon, building micromachines, using stem cells to cure chronic diseases, we are still obsessed with primitive beliefs in 'witches and wizards'. May God help us.
I like yur wider n professional approch to this issue but have asked Ђδω the little gurl got to d alter Pls to further ur investigate try n get the tape of that service...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes / Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband / A Good Proof That True Love Exists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.