Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook (8760 Views)

Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by Oshosam(m): 9:39am On Dec 26, 2011
Sir, let us be realistic and not over-flog this issue of fuel subsidy removal. Nigeria has the money to build thirty refineries in the six geopolitical zones. I believe there is more corruption under your administration than ever before for you to have seen any good thing in removing the fuel subsidy. Based on an interview with the president of the NBA, money spent on subsidy by the Federal Government has skyrocketed from about N300b to N1.3tr in less than a year with no significant increase in the standard of living of Nigerians. I have also realised that there is really no plan or blueprint on how our nation will build a total man from the fuel subsidy removal because there will automatically be inflation, devaluation of the naira and lack of accountability in the short and long runs. I pray the eyes of your understanding be opened on time to avert a chaotic new year because 12 is a number of nations. The cheapest price a Nigerian can get kerosene is N150 for a litre and when we increase the price of fuel per litre, we will be forced to use firewood because I believe our commonwealth is still going to some private purses which never want to stop draining our resources. Numerous thoughts are just flowing through my mind about the N1.55b that will be spent on the Third Mainland Bridge when we have been budgeting monies for its maintenance since its construction. The Eko bridge is also a Federal Government Bridge that has not been given adequate maintenance. All I see is Lagos State maintaining Federal Government roads at the expense of its own roads. We don't have access to potable water when we have Minister of Water Resources and we all know that over 80% percent of diseases in Africa are water-borne one way or the other. Our Federal Civil Service has been clogged up with redundant adults while those that have retired in the Nigerian Armed Forces have not been fully and adequately paid their pensions and gratuities despite their patriotism to our dear nation. A minister will harass the head of the agency he/she is meant to cooperate with for national development. How can we ensure constant power when we have refused to build more power stations. Would privatising PHCN not become a mortgaging of our national heritage just as NITEL was? The facilities of NITEL which are being budgeted for every year are still in a state of comatose -- the NITEL training school at Cappa-Oshodi, Lagos, the NITEL offices at Iponri-Surulere and Shomolu. Please, let us for once think of the future of our unborn generation before we take some steps in governance. Till now, some politicians still wire our government funds abroad despite the EFCC in place. The CBN cannot deny the fact that it does not know how much leave the shores of our nation on a daily basis through the gluttonous leaders, both past and present. The proverbial sword presented to you at the National Church, Abuja should be used to judge Nigerians wisely even in the face of opposition and hatred. God bless Nigeria!
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by eunisam: 9:56am On Dec 26, 2011
Did he reply?? Did he reply?? Did he reply?? Did he reply?? Did he reply?? Did he reply?? Did he reply?? Did he reply?? Did he reply?? Did he reply?? Did he reply?? Did he reply?? Did he reply?? Did he reply?? Did he reply?? Did he reply?? Did he reply?? Did he reply?? Did he reply?? Did he reply?? Did he reply?? Did he reply?? Did he reply?? Did he reply?? Did he reply?? Did he reply?? Did he reply?? Did he reply?? Did he reply?? Did he reply?? Did he reply??
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 26, 2011
All this talk no be new talk. In fact, that one na facebook comment. Hw many likes dem give u sef? Use that one console yourself
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by warrior01: 10:16am On Dec 26, 2011
@Op,
you really made my day by making me laugh out so loud. you just exposed your ignorance to the whole world. FYI, your country can't afford to build nothing; Nigeria is broke!!!
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by Roverguy: 10:17am On Dec 26, 2011
poster, did he reply?
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by lifestyle1(m): 10:20am On Dec 26, 2011
forget about the problems on ground and move on, The government is useless and heartless, cry cry
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 26, 2011
As if Gej is reading ur messages grin
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by Gbenge77(m): 10:29am On Dec 26, 2011
I hope he gets to see that.
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by slap1(m): 10:38am On Dec 26, 2011
He has seen and read better write-ups, my conclusion is that the guy is probably as confused as the rest of us.
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 26, 2011
He definitely has let us down and if he has enough Goodwill, he should be contemplating stepping down and admit his incompetence.

Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by member479760: 10:49am On Dec 26, 2011
The guy is busy enriching himself, keep going jare!
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by freecocoa(f): 10:55am On Dec 26, 2011
You people are asking "did he reply" when you know he won't see it let alone read it.
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by victorazy(m): 10:55am On Dec 26, 2011
I wonder why ppl are crying for the situation, I wonder when our eyes will open to see and understand that "This is end time" 666 is here, join them or u suffer. Since we never join that why all these. Everything has been written in d Bible in Revelation and he who has let him hear.
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by Hablad47(m): 10:57am On Dec 26, 2011
Peepz!kindly help me click on d link below,like d story in it.u can also help invite ur frnd by copyn nd update d link as ur status for friends to like it.tanx as u dnt feel less concern.here is d link
www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=319585604732340&id=158495220841380&refid=20&_ft_a=100001547612636&_ft_tf=319585604732340&_ft_tpi=158495220841380&_ft_ti=100&_ft_aoi=158495220841380&_ft_fth=5e1cd21ac484a8de&_ft_time_ft=1324858091
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by soterslove: 10:59am On Dec 26, 2011
Critizes him small small,u no holy pass my broda?
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by Ihengote: 11:06am On Dec 26, 2011
Nice one but can he get the message
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by MrResource(m): 11:10am On Dec 26, 2011
Reply  to one of Gej's Special Assistant's Assistant.
Just console yourself with the likes as someone said.
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by buzor(m): 11:30am On Dec 26, 2011
another ignorant poster. how did this made d front page. i hope re mods re not becoming corrupt. may be they now accept money for a post to make d front page. lol
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by Orikinla(m): 11:47am On Dec 26, 2011
chipmunkey:

He definitely has let us down and if he has enough Goodwill, he should be contemplating stepping down and admit his incompetence.

The final verdict.
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 26, 2011
Facebook president
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by chinnyonwu(m): 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2011
when Jonathan looks @ your post on his i-pad, he'd only see compliments. His aides would have doctored ƳơƲr post to death!
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by Ronalmagic: 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2011
I understand that this person is a concerned citizen but before we start spreading panic lets look the facts.The reason why petrol subsidy is higher is because of the increased population as well as carried over subsidies from previous years!Only libya and algeria buys fuel at a lower cost than our subsidized price.In comparison with other oil producing countries,nigeria is among the few countries that buys fuel at lower cost even without subsidy.Countries above Nigeria include:kuwait and saudi arabia.Kuwait produces about 9273 barrels of oil per citizen and sa produces about 35000 barrels of oil per citizen while Nigeria only produces 223 barrels of oil per citizen so pls stop comparing us with other oil producing countries with significantly less population.Petrol subsidy is much higher than our capital expenditure so it has to go.Nigeria cannot afford to subsidize fuel for neighbouring countries and continue to enrich the pockets of petroleum exporters.Ghana would not be a major contender in football today if not for the harsh decision their government took years ago.China would not be economically prosperous today if not for the policies they implemented and maintained over the years.Spending over #1trillion every year is a financial burden and would be drastically catastrophic in the future considering our debt rate.Oshiomole and other mass-oriented well meaning nigerians have accepted the subsidy removal,why cant you??I still remember the violence inciting statement made by a certain presidential aspirant and now his loyal boy(bakare) is already planning a mass revolt that could as well turn out to be VIOLENT.Everyone with a common sense knows that boko haram is a political tool.They made an impossible demand(Islamize Nigeria) just to carry out their devilish plan(destabilize the govt).I wonder if the northern leaders are BOMB-PROOF because none of their families and properties seem to be affected!Despite the technological advancement of america and its allies,alqueda continue to exist and not even the killing of OBL seems to deter them.It means only GOD can save nigeria from this situation.Stop blaming jonathan like he is behind the attacks and your sufferings and pray for him.E no easy
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by chinnyonwu(m): 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2011
^^^
God bless Ʋ my broda. Well said
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by Demdem(m): 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2011
I strongly believe someone is responsible for what happens to that Facebook account 24hrs of the day. Anytime I make my humble but sincere comments it doesn't last. Have tried this many times. Within 3minutes, my honest but candid opinion has disappeared.
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by sheyguy: 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2011
Ronalmagic:

Countries above Nigeria include:kuwait and saudi arabia.Kuwait produces about 9273 barrels of oil per citizen and sa produces about 35000 barrels of oil per citizen while Nigeria only produces 223 barrels of oil per citizen so pls stop comparing us with other oil producing countries with significantly less population.
pls can u xplain how u got the above figures or give us its source. I find it hard to believe
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by doctokwus: 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2011
If I don't av time to read this ur long,nothing new,simplistic, hypothesis,who is GEJ to av such time.Beta occupy ur time wt beta things
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2011
soterslove:

Sorry guys to digress,does Osaze believe he is good enough to prove himself at Westbrom thereby turning down a 160million naira monthly wage by ANZHI?
Wont he regret this later?

bros, which zoo did you escape from? grin
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by tlops(m): 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2011
for me, the problem is not the subsidy removal, but how does this additional revenue to the government add value to the citizens. its just going to be business as usual with more money to loot.
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by Goldieluks: 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2011
Its high time the C.A.N (Christain Association of Nigeria) do something about this bombing nonsesne.
The Christains in the Bible fought for their rights and they fought their enemies to the end,so i don't
see why the Christains in Nigeria are holding back and hoping for peace to fall down from Heaven.
Fight just as King David fought and defeated the enemy,stop waiting for God to come down and fight the
Boko Haram useless entities. CHRISTIANS THE EARLIER YOU START FIGHTING FOR YOUR RIGHTS,THE BETTER.
OR YOU WILL CONTINUE DYING UNNECESSARILY SADLY!
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by pingpong1: 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2011
Jarus:

bros, which zoo did you escape from? grin
So, moderators now insult people too.
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by asoebi(m): 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2011
[center][color=Black]Guy forget that thing, your message did not even get any where, in-fact i am sure it did not leave the shores of your cyber cafe[/color][/center]
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by ninja(f): 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2011
chinnyonwu:

when Jonathan looks @ your post on his i-pad, he'd only see compliments. His aides would have doctored ƳơƲr post to death!
You know it really baffles me how gullible you are accepting and digesting government's lies hook line and sinker. So because Okonjo says Nigeria would have the cheapest price after removal you also believe them. FYI there is no such economic index that associate fuel price with population and no. of barrels of crude oil produce by any oil producing country let alone any country for that instance, they are completely non related so stop believing government propaganda. The reason why prices are lower in all these countries is because they've taken their destiny in their own hands by refining in their own backyard and not subject their citizens to the wimps of some opportunistic capitalist like your government wants to do with you? Free your mind from shackles of government propaganda.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baraje-led Faction Restrained From Parading As PDP / GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) / Breaking News: Rochas Okorocha Tears Up Result Sheets,assaults Inec Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.