Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

This Is Genocide In Nigeria, Let Us Speak Up So The World Will Know! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is Genocide In Nigeria, Let Us Speak Up So The World Will Know! (5701 Views)

The National Grazing Reserve Bill- Nigerians, Speak Up Now Or Suffer Later / Let Us Speak The PEACE Language / Woman With Largest Hips In The World Will Blow Your Mind! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Genocide In Nigeria, Let Us Speak Up So The World Will Know! by mjcity0076: 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2011
I wonder how Nigerian government celebrates no improvement whatsoever. Last I checked, celebrations had something to positive progress. It's 51 years and we have nothing to boast of if not cassava bread and murderous atrocities and a cliche that Nigerians are Happy people. Let us not forget that the saddest people have the most beautiful smile to cover their sorrow. So having a smile is not being Happy. Nigerians take accountability for what is wrong with Nigeria. Change has not been forthcoming because, the old dog (Nigeria) has refused to learn new tricks for proper governance of the country. This is pure Genocide let us speak up If Nigerian Government will not, we are fighting ourselves to extinction!!!!!!!!! Leave your comments on my website thanks http://stillcooltowrite.com/2011/12/25/sos-genocide-in-nigeria-warning-very-graphic-images-on-display/

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Result Is Valid For How Many Years? / Please Ban Me Before Nairalanders Kill Me With Their Ninglish / Lala247 Has Deactivated!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.