Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,989 members, 7,799,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Were Women More Virtuous "back In The Days"? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Were Women More Virtuous "back In The Days"? (5809 Views)

4 Erotic Zones That Excites Women More Than The center of gravity / Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? / Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Were Women More Virtuous "back In The Days"? by dasparrow: 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2011
kizito96:

No Comparison between women in those day and the beats we have now

Since you're in Canada bro, be sure to marry a white Canadian woman. Marrying a Nigerian woman after calling them all "beats" will make you one of the biggest hypocrites of our time. Do have a good day sir.
Re: Were Women More Virtuous "back In The Days"? by emmatok(m): 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2011
Women are More Virtuous back in those days.

In-fact they were better than men. But not anymore.

Then, you hardly hear woman talk about their private life in the public (no matter how dirty it is).

But today you see a mother of three comparing her Hubby's dick with another man.
Re: Were Women More Virtuous "back In The Days"? by Jenifa1: 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2011
Virtuous women are plenty just go to the right places e. g SU churches and stop looking for the girls in the club.

haha good advice.
men, there are no virtuous women in the nite clubs. find your way to deeper life. virgins abound there.
shld be common sense
Re: Were Women More Virtuous "back In The Days"? by otokx(m): 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2011
Dasparrow sounds familiar; good talk.

The bible says what is has been before so would say no difference but shun e get as e be.
Re: Were Women More Virtuous "back In The Days"? by Challas(m): 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2011
Socrates lived before Jesus Christ and complained then dt Children of those days no longer respect their elders.this world is a cycle, i
Re: Were Women More Virtuous "back In The Days"? by Jenifa1: 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2011
Challas:

Socrates lived before Jesus Christ and complained then dt Children of those days no longer respect their elders.this world is a cycle, i

yup indeed.
nothing new under the sun
Re: Were Women More Virtuous "back In The Days"? by legba1(m): 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2011
@OP,yeah in those days in "yoruba" land,women are more virtuous. they were cultured and better a house wife compared to what we have now.even though then we have some bad eggs.even at that,we still have some of them around now,thank God i am married to one of those few virtuos left for our time.
Re: Were Women More Virtuous "back In The Days"? by Eyedara: 2:40am On Dec 28, 2011
Monkey no dey born goat. As it was in d beginning ,
Re: Were Women More Virtuous "back In The Days"? by canadaik(m): 4:51am On Dec 28, 2011
Men and Women have never been perfect from the beginning, only as knowledge and technology grow they find better way in doing evil, GBAM!! undecided
Re: Were Women More Virtuous "back In The Days"? by Shinatu: 8:56am On Dec 28, 2011
Women are still virtous even today.  What we detest in our women is onlly a reflection of our own immorality and perversion for their bodies.  We demand it, they supply it!  We can influence the manner in which the exchange occur simply by modifying our own approach and approval.  Women are fine, men are just bad and hell bent on staying bad!  

@Negro_ntns

You are the best

pato405:

just ask yourself how many women wed today as virgins? how many will luv a man irrespective of his poverty stricken status - if he is poor? how many remain faithful after tieing nuptial knots? how many would give a soft answer to a provocative question/wrath?

women of today strongly believe they know tooo much!!!!!!!!!!

@pato405

Let me throw more light on how marriages were conducted in those days
In Africa men of small stature found it difficult to get  women to marry why?

They were considered not to be physically strong and therefore would not be able to adequately protect their wives in time of war and would not be able to till the land to feed his family.Right from that time the attraction has always been who would provide these things, although the mode of provision has changed (i.e big stature no more necessary as this will not automatically lead to better protection but money to build high fences,acquire MOPOS or to fly the  family out of the country may do this)

As a matter of fact it is civilisation which is gradually eradicating polygamy that is making some men to be able to get the women they desire to marry, in those days these women would simply prefer to be 2nd/3rd/4th wives of men that could provide these things leaving the unfortunate man to settle for any woman left.
Re: Were Women More Virtuous "back In The Days"? by Fellywood(m): 9:02am On Dec 28, 2011
Well may be women were not running stark naked in the streets as we have them now.
Re: Were Women More Virtuous "back In The Days"? by Fellywood(m): 9:15am On Dec 28, 2011
Let me also just say that people choose the kind of life they live. I married a few years ago after seven years of courtship & disvirgined my wife on our honeymoon. She finished her national service before we got married so dont tell me she was not exposed. I also had the opportunity to jump her while in courtship but NO, why hurry for what will be mine all my life? See? People choose.
Re: Were Women More Virtuous "back In The Days"? by Fellywood(m): 9:41am On Dec 28, 2011
I can not thank God enough for the grace to stay chaste through our time of courtship. I truely truely bless God today seeing the products of this union & can only say, it is only God that can do this. I pray that God will help every one wanting to build a home to build on a sure & strong foundation of chastity & love. I know what I am talking about. It is not that you will not have any challenges, we do, but I know that if we had built on a faulty foundation, we wont be together today. Many homes break because of faulty foundation of sin & insincerity. Pray that God will repair everything your mistakes damaged in your relationship & start all over in chastity. God is a God of second chance.
Re: Were Women More Virtuous "back In The Days"? by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 28, 2011
^^^
Like a lad who would soon find out that life is not all black and white.
Re: Were Women More Virtuous "back In The Days"? by favouredjb(f): 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2011
i respect u fellywood

@op,there is nothing new under the sun

even in those days there were courtesan,servicing noblemen n all
Re: Were Women More Virtuous "back In The Days"? by guonno: 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2011
wendy bic bic
wendy bic cib

dandy hr
[flash=200,200]http://dandy flash
[/flash]
wink
[img][/img]
www.facebook.comwww.facebook.com
[center]rancy center[/center]
size 8
size 9
size 10
size 11
size 12
[size=13pt] size 13[/size]
[size=14pt] size 14[/size]
[size=20pt] size 20[/size]
[list
[li] list 1[/li]
[li] list 2[/li]
[li] list 3[/li]
[li] list 4[/li]
[li] list 5[/li]
[/list]
This is a quote
 This is a code 

code things
This is a tt part
Re: Were Women More Virtuous "back In The Days"? by SEFAGO(m): 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2011
I'm currently reading a book first published in 1875 and found a quote from the book.
The author was complaining about lack of ideal or perfect women. All the women about town were fake.

What country is this from?

I think it was just more hush hush. Women doing there thing and keeping it quiet. Though after the sexual revolution of the 60s nowadays though some girls are in the double digits of number of guys they have slept with by 21-22
Re: Were Women More Virtuous "back In The Days"? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2011
Women are more virtuous to some people in this forum back in the days because men could use them as their slaves. Women fight for your rights!

(1) (2) (Reply)

WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept! / Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic) / ★Award For Various Famous Romancelanders (2014)★

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.