Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. (59259 Views)

Zara John: "I Miss My Boko Haram Husband Who Impregnated Me" / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 7:20am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

Seriously, it doesn't take too much to find out if Yorubas can indeed kill a chicken or not. If you are serious about finding out, I can tell you exactly what you can do and please make sure the chickens are available.
I hope one day you will get what you are praying for. stup.id ibo monkey.
You seriously need to update your brain and its comprehensive ability,who's praying for anything,damn you are slow. Cretin.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

Is it that you can't read and comprehend english language in the morning or what? Who cares about islam or allah?definitely not cocoa,I'm saying that the northerners have a different view with the yorubas on islam and you are asking my perception,well if you wanna know how I perceive islam as a whole, I'll tell you, I SEE IT AS EVIL.

Olodo, who doesn't know northerners have a different view from Yorubas, Isn't that what the author of the article was talking about? Where does cowardice come into living with your neigbours in peace?
If killing your neighbours is your own mark of bravery, maybe you keep that in your rainforest home in the south east.

1 Like

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by NegroNtns(m): 7:22am On Dec 27, 2011
Cocoa, your christianity is a perverted one, just as the Hausa's islam is perverted.  This is why author say both of you should learn from the masters, the Yorubas.  

You say you practice christianity and follow Jesus but you divide your people into caste systems and forbid the free born to marry a slave born, even the two are christians.  In hausaland, they practice social prejudice, they forbid hausa muslim from marrying hausa christian even though the two are of same tribe.  The two of you are on extreme and fundamental side of religion.  Yoruba is free from these problems that plague ibo and hausa. . . . thats the author's message.

1 Like

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

You seriously need to update your brain and its comprehensive ability,who's praying for anything,damn you are slow. Cretin.  

No, you are stupi.d, not that I'm surprised, cause you are ibo anyway. Cretinism is encoded in your DNA
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 7:24am On Dec 27, 2011
dayokanu:

^^ Are you indirectly insulting Ojuku the legendary coward who ran way to Abidjan in the heat of war?

He is the most cowardly black man to ever live.

How can a father scale the fence and run leaving his household at the mercy of invaders

Ojuku is a shame to all carriers of Y-chromosomes. No wonder his brother even helps him to nyansh his wife

He cant fight, he cant handle a woman of his age he had to molest teenage Biancar, Despite that he couldnt even nyansh the Biancar properly his brother, GEJ and son were taking turns on his wife
What do you know?absolutely nothing,your own father committed suicide with rat poison,imagine the shame you have to live with,ojukwu is a zillion times the great man non of your generation can ever produce.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by NegroNtns(m): 7:27am On Dec 27, 2011
I hope Ojukwu does not resurrect in Yorubaland. He should go resurrect in North amongs his friends, the Huasas.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by dayokanu(m): 7:27am On Dec 27, 2011
Better to commit suicide than run away from war.

He ran away from death from Adekunle but died from the HIV he contacted from his Biancar wife who has now become the national carrier

I heard she is touring the whole CUNTry everyone shining her Kongo.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

Are you not happy being an ibo,why the bitterness ? Topic is about boko harams and the north learning from yoruba maybe ibos too can also join the bandwagon.As far as i'm concerned,yoruba is the best and most tolerant rthnic group in Nigeria.if you no gree,go slap your bf.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 27, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Cocoa, your christianity is a perverted one, just as the Hausa's islam is perverted.  This is why author say both of you should learn from the masters, the Yorubas.  

You say you practice christianity and follow Jesus but you divide your people into caste systems and forbid the free born to marry a slave born, even the two are christians.  In hausaland, they practice social prejudice, they forbid hausa muslim from marrying hausa christian even though the two are of same tribe.  The two of you are on extreme and fundamental side of religion.  Yoruba is free from these problems that plague ibo and hausa. . . . thats the author's message.

What is the difference? A six of one and half a dozen of the other. They are both extremists in their own different ways.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

What do you know?absolutely nothing,your own father committed suicide with rat poison,imagine the shame you have to live with,ojukwu is a zillion times the great man non of your generation can ever produce.

Are we talking about the same Ojukwu who ran away dressed in a skirt and blouse like a little girl?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by joeyfire(m): 7:33am On Dec 27, 2011
Yoruba Muslims were very fortunate to have been spared the wholesale ignorance of their counterparts in the north. The likes of sapara williams, Elias and millions like them were educated with the highest standards of western education. They came back and became leaders to be looked up to.

I am a bit worried about the muslims in osun and oyo state though, they seem to be isolated from civlisation and in effect  becoming like their brothers up north
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 7:34am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

No, you are stupi.d, not that I'm surprised, cause you are ibo anyway. Cretinism is encoded in your DNA
Hey you please go to the backyard and play with your mates,you obviously don't speak adult language. Btw I'm IGBO. Dunce.

Negro_Ntns:

You are clearly a dummy,if you have a bible read it,if not ask your neighbor to help you out,light and darkness have nothing in common,you don't know the first thing about the osu caste system,christianity is taking over many places and things are changinf,firstly learn about the system then come back and spew more trash,you think its enough to claim you believe in something and then do something else,we don't roll like that.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

Are we talking about the same Ojukwu who ran away dressed in a skirt and blouse like a little girl?
A whole war commander even Ghadaffi had more dignity than that biatch.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by ektbear: 7:41am On Dec 27, 2011
Heh, this Benjamin Obiajulu Aduba sounds like a bit of a douchebag.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by NegroNtns(m): 7:41am On Dec 27, 2011
christianity has been with you before about as long it has been with everyone else in the South.  stop your dayam dumb excuse, osu is still very rampant and alive in your land today as it was in the times of your fore fathers.  

The point is this, you need to re-learn christianity from Yoruba, and you definitely need to learn islam from Yoruba so that you have diversity in your culture.   Diversity is the flag of progress.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 7:42am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

I guess your father his houseboy supplied him with the apparels so you'd know,vagabond.

~Bluetooth:

Are you not happy being an ibo,why the bitterness ? Topic is about boko harams and the north learning from yoruba maybe ibos too can also join the bandwagon.As far as i'm concerned,yoruba is the best and most tolerant rthnic group in Nigeria.if you no gree,go slap your bf.
Hahaha,bitter you say,sweety I'm proud and happy to be IGBO,that's how its spelt cram it.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

Hey you please go to the backyard and play with your mates,you obviously don't speak adult language. Btw I'm IGBO. Dunce.

You are clearly a dummy,if you have a bible read it,if not ask your neighbor to help you out,light and darkness have nothing in common,you don't know the first thing about the osu caste system,christianity is taking over many places and things are changinf,firstly learn about the system then come back and spew more trash,you think its enough to claim you believe in something and then do something else,we don't roll like that.

There is nothing to learn about a system that subjugates fellow human beings and strip away their dignity and humanity. Your people and Boko Haram operates on a similar level. Caste system is evil, no matter how much you try to disguise it with a bible.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by NegroNtns(m): 7:45am On Dec 27, 2011
Quote from: Aigbofa on Today at 07:31:12 AM

he had to, Scorpion was on the hunt for him. . . . grin
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 7:48am On Dec 27, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

christianity has been with you before about as long it has been with everyone else in the South.  stop your dayam dumb excuse, osu is still very rampant and alive in your land today as it was in the times of your fore fathers.  

The point is this, you need to re-learn christianity from Yoruba, and you definitely need to learn islam from Yoruba so that you have diversity in your culture.   Diversity is the flag of progress.  
Like I already told you,you don't know nada of what you are talking about,go do your homework and then get back to me.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

I guess your father his houseboy supplied him with the apparels so you'd know,vagabond.

Hahaha,bitter you say,sweety I'm proud and happy to be IGBO,that's how its spelt cram it.

No, I guess your papa also dressed in corset to escape from Baba Benji. The Scorpion.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by NegroNtns(m): 7:49am On Dec 27, 2011
Your people and Boko Haram operates on a similar level.

hence, the author's instructive message to them both.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

There is nothing to be proud about an ethnic that is not in any way better than boko haram.over 2 million people died because of oju-iku's greed.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by NegroNtns(m): 7:53am On Dec 27, 2011
There is nothing to be proud about an ethnic that is not in any way better than boko haram

No, there is not! One is OSU HARAM, the other is BOKO HARAM
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 7:54am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

There is nothing to learn about a system that subjugates fellow human beings and strip away their dignity and humanity. Your people and Boko Haram operates on a similar level. Caste system is evil, no matter how much you try to disguise it with a bible.

You still here? How many igbo states and communities have you visited? Please when you update the your brain,we can talk.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 27, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

hence, the author's instructive message to them both.    

That's right. Hate, intolerance, wickedness, man inhumanity to man. Does it matter where it happens? It is bad whether in iboland or Hausaland.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

You still here? How many igbo states and communities have you visited? Please when you update the your brain,we can talk.

Visit where? And turn me to dinner?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 27, 2011
Na wa o. See as freecocoa(a strong igbo woman) is dealing with close to 7 ofemnanu men?

Like she said, try to update your brain before talking with a more intelligent woman.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by NegroNtns(m): 8:01am On Dec 27, 2011
rotflmao@dinner comment.   ooohhh shyyyt, I quit!!
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 27, 2011
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by NegroNtns(m): 8:03am On Dec 27, 2011
mbatuku, go and bring back more of your osu haram kins. . . . the two of you are not enough
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 8:04am On Dec 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

There is nothing to be proud about an ethnic that is not in any way better than boko haram.over 2 million people died because of oju-iku's greed.
You know since our last convo on the ojukwu thread,I thought you'd have learnt how to differentiate things by now but alas here we are.

Negro_Ntns:

No, there is not!  One is OSU HARAM, the other is BOKO HARAM
Its not surprising that ya'll think and reason alike,I mean when people from the same place are making a lot of noise at the same time trying without success to make sense, Its usually hard, so I get it.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 27, 2011
mbatuku2:

Na wa o. See as freecocoa(a strong igbo woman) is dealing with close to 7 ofemnanu men?

Like she said, try  to update your brain before talking with a more intelligent woman.

All of you monkeys on Nairaland are not even up to it, let alone a vacuous wannabe who cannot tell her right hand from the left!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now / Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.