Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. (59237 Views)

Zara John: "I Miss My Boko Haram Husband Who Impregnated Me" / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 27, 2011
Freecocoa go on. See as 1 igbo chick is takin on 6 Yoruba ill livered men.shame on aigboha,bluefool, negro,dayomumu. Wow
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 27, 2011
ekt_bear:

Heh, this Benjamin Obiajulu Aduba sounds like a bit of a douchebag.

LMAO. Why'd you say that? I actually know him.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 27, 2011
mbatuku2:

Na wa o. See as freecocoa(a strong igbo woman) is dealing with close to 7 ofemnanu men?

Like she said, try  to update your brain before talking with a more intelligent woman.
If i put fire for her yansh,she go fear fear.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 27, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

mbatuku, go and bring back more of your osu haram kins. . . . the two of you are not enough

you are having a terrible time dealing with just one of us, and you want more I pity you.
grin
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 27, 2011
mbatuku2:

you are having a terrible time dealing with just one of us, and you want more I pity you.
grin

That is not true. As usual, she's abandoned to her fate, it is the ibo way, every woman to herself. It doesn't matter if she got shredded to bits on this thread. she is on her own.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Rhino5dm: 8:11am On Dec 27, 2011
Shame! shame!!

The "men" beat the drum while the lady do the fighting. I admire this iron lady oo. Ol'boy!!!

kcswat:

Freecocoa go on. See as 1 igbo chick is takin on 6 Yoruba ill livered men.shame on aigboha,bluefool, negro,dayomumu. Wow
mbatuku2:

Na wa o. See as freecocoa(a strong igbo woman) is dealing with close to 7 ofemnanu men?

Like she said, try  to update your brain before talking with a more intelligent woman.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 27, 2011
Next time, maybe she will learn not to run her mouth.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by phantom(m): 8:14am On Dec 27, 2011
Confused people.christianity come you go accept,islam come you go accept,hinduism come the same thing and you call it religious tolerance? , lol.Of all the regions in the south where has islam infiltrated the most?what does that tell you about the people of that region? You westerners are akin to a LovePeddler anyone can come in and f**k, i swear.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 8:15am On Dec 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Hello,I don't have an ancestry with the yorubas so I don't do fear dude,bring it on.

Aigbofa:

All of you monkeys on Nairaland are not even up to it, let alone a vacuous wannabe who cannot tell her right hand from the left!!
Oh shut your pit toilet of a large mouth,you that cannot comprehend basic sentence is talking, I know a lot about my roots and will even school you on yours so sit back and STFU. Gnat.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

All of you monkeys on Nairaland are not even up to it, let alone a vacuous wannabe who cannot tell her right hand from the left!!
Aigbofa:

Aigbomonkey, dont you think that this applies to you. You've already admitted she's miles ahead of u in intelligence. Update your brain first, ok? Then we can spar.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 8:18am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

Next time, maybe she will learn not to run her mouth.
Excuse me,giving up already? C'mon don't tell me you are already fretting,I'm not shaken by 6 lily livered men.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

That is not true. As usual, she's abandoned to her fate, it is the ibo way, every woman to herself. It doesn't matter if she got shredded to bits on this thread. she is on her own.
~Bluetooth:

You a Yoruba shouldn't be talking about fear. That is you second skin.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 27, 2011
mbatuku2:

Aigbomonkey, dont you think that this applies to you. You've already admitted she's miles ahead of u in intelligence. Update your brain first, ok? Then we can spar.

If there's anything I hate more than your stup.idity, it is your ability to lie so easily. I believe it is a genetic trait. Dishonesty is to ibo as water is to fish. She will have to attach another brain to her head to even start anything with me on a serious subject.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Rhino5dm: 8:20am On Dec 27, 2011
So, what do you want us do about people chosing freely their ways of life? Slaughter them ? No wonder all your creeks are inhabitable. Keep on living in the jungle its your choice, either.

phantom:

Confused people.christianity come you go accept,islam come you go accept,hinduism come the same thing and you call it religious tolerance? , lol.Of all the regions in the south where has islam infiltrated the most?what does that tell you about the people of that region? You westerners are akin to a LovePeddler anyone can come in and bleep, i swear.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

Excuse me,giving up already? C'mon don't tell me you are already fretting,I'm not shaken by 6 lily livered men.

You will have to rent more brain in order to get outta here alive. I will show no mercy on you today, I promise.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

hehehe. He's already started running with his tail in between his legs. True to type Yoruba coward.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Rhino5dm: 8:25am On Dec 27, 2011
They should have made you the "Ikemba" of Nairaland. Going by how those cowards are cheering you up.

freecocoa:

Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 27, 2011
mbatuku2:

hehehe. He's already started running with his tail in between his legs. True to type Yoruba coward.

Running? like ibos monthly pilgrimage to the North, only to be chased back to the rainforest? Like Ojukwu's inglorious cross dressing escape to the Ivory coast?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by NegroNtns(m): 8:26am On Dec 27, 2011
kctwat or whatever u call yourself,  the point is already made. . . ibo is practicing osu haram just as hausa is practicing boko haram.  you need to drop your haram extremity and accept progress which is the diversity and tolerance as exhibited by Yorubas.  

what more is there to say. . . .cocoa is just staying on because she is enjoying the beating. she is not scoring points.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

You will have to rent more brain in order to get outta here alive. I will show no mercy you today, I promise.

Mouth. You are really one of those Yoruba who dont need a DNA test to confirm their ethnicity.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 8:29am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

This guy is really dumb(lol) does it look like I need help? They know I'm capable and don't need any back to deal with six toy men,I guess y'all are so used to making noise in groups without achieving anything so you think that's how it should be done,NO Arrow,we do it one at a time.

Aigbofa:

If there's anything I hate more than your stup.idity, it is your ability to lie so easily. I believe it is a genetic trait. Dishonesty is to ibo as water is to fish. She will have to attach another brain to her head to even start anything with me on a serious subjects.
Have you learnt and understood your words and opposite? I made a sentence in simple and unadulterated engilsh you couldn't grasp that and you are talking of engaging me in serious subjects,how unintelligent are you? SUE your teacher.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 27, 2011
mbatuku2:

Mouth. You are really one of those Yoruba who dont need a DNA test to confirm their ethnicity.

Keep it coming, and if you want to take this outside of Nairaland, you can drop you address. Rainforest monkey.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

This guy is really dumb(lol) does it look like I need help? They know I'm capable and don't need any back to deal with six toy men,I guess y'all are so used to making noise in groups without achieving anything so you think that's how it should be done,NO Arrow,we do it one at a time.

Have you learnt and understood your words and opposite? I made a sentence in simple and unadulterated engilsh you couldn't grasp that and you are talking of engaging me in serious subjects,how unintelligent are you? SUE your teacher.

You are a genetically defective ibo, I undersatand that. You may be making sense to yourself, but not me. I don't need to sue my teachers, cause they did a good job. making it possible for me to shred stup.id ibos like you at my leisure.

You must be one of the most vacuous ones I've ever dealt with on Nairaland so far!! So phuckking stupi.d
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

Running? like ibos monthly pilgrimage to the North, only to be chased back to the rainforest? Like Ojukwu's inglorious cross dressing escape to the Ivory coast?

You see why it's not humanly unfair to debate a Neanderthal as you? What da hell are you talking, monkey?
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 8:37am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

You will have to rent more brain in order to get outta here alive. I will show no mercy on you today, I promise.
OMG look who just got funny,you don't even understand what you wrote there to start with,mercy? Now c'mon,you are practically begging for that,I thought you only needed to update your brain now I just discovered you also need to sue it for lack of support cos even if updated,it still won't function.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

Keep it coming, and if you want to take this outside of Nairaland, you can drop you address. Rainforest monkey.

If you know me fair enough, you'll know I've thrown that challenge severally in the past to you guys. I cant wait to have a real physical combat with you fools. You have refuse to accept my challenge.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

OMG look who just got funny,you don't even understand what you wrote there to start with,mercy? Now c'mon,you are practically begging for that,I thought you only needed to update your brain now I just discovered you also need to sue it for lack of support cos even if updated,it still won't function.  

You are not making any sense. Your limited monkey brain cannot take you faster than it's capacity. I will play at your level, enough to keep you challenged.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by freecocoa(f): 8:43am On Dec 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

You are a genetically defective ibo, I undersatand that. You may be making sense to yourself, but not me. I don't need to sue my teachers, cause they did a good job. making it possible for me to shred stup.id ibos like you at my leisure.

You must be one of the most vacuous ones I've ever dealt with on Nairaland so far!! So phuckking stupi.d
Its IGBO gadanmit you dunce please cram it,see another reason why you should think about suing your teachers,they did a terrible job,shred? omg this guy is daft,please do something about your olodoship asap.lawd haf macy.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 27, 2011
mbatuku2:

If you know me fair enough, you'll know I've thrown that challenge severally in the past to you guys. I cant wait to have a real physical combat with you fools. You have refuse to accept my challenge.

I don't need to know you morraphucking monkey. Just drop your addy.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 27, 2011
So dont talk of getting it outside NL, Aigbomonkey.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 27, 2011
mbatuku2:

So dont talk of getting it outside NL, Aigbomonkey.

Will you drop your address or not? If not then shut up.
Re: To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. by ektbear: 8:48am On Dec 27, 2011
Lmao

This thread has become very funny grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard / Obi Flag Boy Now Rides A Bicycle After Oshodi Attack (Photos And Video). / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.