Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! - Culture (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! (236175 Views)

Top Rated Musicians Of Igbo Nigerian Descent / Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? / American Women That Marry Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by bigfrancis21: 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2013
My friend, Emeka and his Sister

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2013
bigfrancis21:

grin grin
I don't blame you though. cheesy

He's so fine. Lemme find a boyfriend angry
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
bigfrancis21: Samsong Mogekwu, the Singer.

undecided
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by bigfrancis21: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
adaobi123:

He's so fine. Lemme find a boyfriend angry

i thought sexkillz was your lipsrsealed
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2013
bigfrancis21:

i thought sexkillz was your lipsrsealed

Wrong person lipsrsealed

You need to hook me up cool
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by bigfrancis21: 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2013
adaobi123:

undecided

Samsong Mogekwu is a singer known within Nigeria.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by bigfrancis21: 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2013
John Olumba, aspirant for the Mayor of Detroit

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by bigfrancis21: 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2013
Y'all already know Ikechukwu!!

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by bigfrancis21: 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
One of my favourite artists, Chinedu Okoli Aka Flavour N'Abania!

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by bigfrancis21: 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2013
adaobi123:

Wrong person lipsrsealed

You need to hook me up cool

What are your specifications? wink
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2013
bigfrancis21:

What are your specifications? wink

Tall (6ft+)
Dark
Nigerian
cool
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by bigfrancis21: 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
Phynoo from Anambra!!!

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by bigfrancis21: 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2013
Atlanta's Mayor, Kaseem Reed, of Igbo ancestry.

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by bigfrancis21: 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2013
Alex Ekubo, 1st Runner Up for Mr. Nigeria

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by bigfrancis21: 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
Emeka Rhodri Ihenacho, winner of Mr. Wales 2011. Represented Nigeria in the MR. World competition 2012.

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by bigfrancis21: 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2013
adaobi123:

Tall (6ft+)
Dark
Nigerian
cool

grin grin

Afam4eva is tall, dark, Nigerian and even rich! cheesy
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
bigfrancis21:

grin grin

Afam4eva is tall, dark, Nigerian and even rich! cheesy

You know this how ? smiley
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by bigfrancis21: 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
Did anyone notice that so many guys on this list are answering Emeka(Chukwuemeka)? undecided

Even my name is Emeka too. smiley
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by bigfrancis21: 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
adaobi123:

You know this how ? smiley

Trust me. cheesy

Ama hook you up. smiley
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Trust me. cheesy

Ama hook you up. smiley

Okayy. Just tell him about my N2 million bride price lipsrsealed Tenks grin
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by bigfrancis21: 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
My friend Dopeboy.

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by bigfrancis21: 11:01pm On Sep 14, 2013
adaobi123:

Okayy. Just tell him about my N2 million bride price lipsrsealed Tenks grin

2 million! shocked
That's too small nau. Your bride price should be in pounds, not Naira. cheesy grin
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 14, 2013
bigfrancis21:

2 million! shocked
That's too small nau. Your bride price should be in pounds, not Naira. cheesy grin

Sorry did I say naira ? I meant pounds of course. grin
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by MrsChima(f): 11:06pm On Sep 14, 2013
One_Naira:

you are a guy right?

Yeah...he is a dude but a dumb one who likes men. wink
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by bigfrancis21: 11:09pm On Sep 14, 2013
adaobi123:

Sorry did I say naira ? I meant pounds of course. grin

2 million Pounds then...aha! Now you come. Hope I get to have my commission? cheesy

Like um..um...25% of it? cheesy
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by bigfrancis21: 11:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Yeah...

Lol. You've kept on calling me all sorts of names. From dumb to battyboy hoping that you'd get me angry. Still feeling beat up from the previous thread, huh? So you now trail me behind wherever I go calling me battyboy to get back at me. grin grin grin grin

Mrs.Chima:

An is ebonic Lawd this dumb nigga is certainly not Yoruba. lipsrsealed

U is a vowel so therefore an university is correct.

An university is singular.
Universities is plural.[/b]

If you are going to jump in a discussion azz first...at least read the first sets of comments.

Even an African all the way from the dungeons of Africa knows that that statement is wrong! grin grin grin grin

Mrs.Chima:

I know Igbos have distinct looks but no way he will be able to fool the embassy photographically. grin

He is prolly the only Igbo with a Jerry Lewis helmet. grin

Madam, once again you are wrong.

Here, let me correct the self-acclaimed English native speaker.

The proper English should be, will he. grin grin grin

Thank me later. grin

Mrs.Chima:

Like I said get to know his family and a visa means nothing.

A woman can't take a nigga that doesn't want to be taken. If he want another chick he would find another chick.

One of those niggas that told you not to let outsiders ruin your relationship commented that Nigerian/Africans should be with their own. He has also said that Black Americans (you) are on welfare, lazy, uneducated, and have not contribute to anything positive but drugs and baby daddies.

Without much effort, he has contradicted himself. Lets get real.

If you feel secured in your relationship with the African then you should have no problem handling new surprises in the future.

One thing for sure...family is important to an Igbo man and if he care about you he would introduce you.

Good luck. wink

1) secure
2) he cares

Mrs.Chima:

11. A certificate of proficient is not a degree.
12. The first Black man to performed open heart surgery is not Igbo/Nigerian.
13. Playing scrabble will not make you less dumb.

Did you fond your brein too? grin grin

Game over!

proficiency
perform
brain

Yea. Exactly. Coming from somebody who grew up in an all white neighbourhood. Who doesn't know that university with a vowel 'u' goes with the 'a' definite article because the 'u' is pronounced like the 'y' consonant.

Its clear you didn't go to school. grin

An African teaching an American the basics of English language. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oprah, take it easy. I know she GOOFED up BIG TIME. grin Don't forget she's your fellow AA sister. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by bigfrancis21: 11:35pm On Sep 14, 2013
One_Naira:

you are a guy right?

Sorry, I saw your message late.

Yep I am. And a proud Igbo boy for that matter. I'm in love with any thing Igbo and devoted to the Igbo cause.

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by bigfrancis21: 11:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
One_Naira:

He's not Igbo. He's AA.

Yea. I know. I think I stated it there.

He's an AA but of Igbo ancestry. He's included in the list of Igbo people on Wikipedia.org.

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Charbless(m): 2:58am On Sep 15, 2013
Igbo and igbo, na d same spelling oh
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by ozoemeka(m): 7:39am On Sep 20, 2013
Igbo boys, we are really the creme though.These guys are not even in the same league as some Igbo boys here in America and some I have seen in nigeria.

daisy002:
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by ozoemeka(m): 7:44am On Sep 20, 2013
that's my uncle
bigfrancis21: Oguchi Onyewu, an Igbo guy who plays for the US national football team.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

The 250+ Tribes/ethnic Groups In Nigeria / Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. / Some Nigerian Ethnic Groups And Their Dressing Styles (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.