Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! (236284 Views)

Top Rated Musicians Of Igbo Nigerian Descent / Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? / American Women That Marry Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2012
Approaching a murder case.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Dsense(m): 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Reality is available. wink

My dog can takia of him cheesy

i want you grin
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2012
May olurubuku swallow u overnight and ogunfe cuum inside your annus.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Jenifa1: 12:12am On Jan 17, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Okay, many non-Igbo Nigerians I see/know looks Black American as well. 

yeah. the ones you know. of course AA looking africans will more likely associate with you. I doubt they are many.

fact remains that igbos look more AA than other nigerian tribes.
mostly because more slaves came from igboland.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 17, 2012
Bullshit
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 17, 2012
@jenifa "d proper african" um NO.

as you can see there were more Africans from the Bight of Benin (yoruba strong hold) than Biafra.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Jenifa1: 12:25am On Jan 17, 2012
you can do without the large over simplistic map.
I am only regurgitating things I hear from igbos themselves. 

but fact remains however like I said.
I maintain that igbos look more AA than yorubas.
no one can really dispute that.

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 17, 2012
More AA? What do you mean by that ma'am
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 17, 2012
Jenifa_:

you can do without the large over simplistic map.
I am only regurgitating things I hear from igbos themselves. 

but fact remains however like I said.
I maintain that igbos look more AA than yorubas.
no one can really dispute that.

why the hostility Proper African one? grin

girl calm yourself. whether igbos said it or you BOTH stand corrected.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Jenifa1: 12:29am On Jan 17, 2012
check the faces.

and quote me correctly.
I said "look more AA"  wink
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 17, 2012
Reality, you gadem igbo aka AA look alike!! grin
how are you bro? excuse my rudeness by not saying 'hi' kiss
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Jenifa1: 12:32am On Jan 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

why the hostility Proper African one?  grin

girl calm yourself. whether igbos said it or you BOTH stand corrected.

sharrap dia my friend.

the simplistic map says nothing.
besides that is drifting away from the point. that igbos blend in more with AAs than yorubas would. look wise.

who cares if more slaves came from there or not. that is not the main argument.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by MrsChima1(f): 12:35am On Jan 17, 2012
Jenifa_:

yeah. the ones you know. of course AA looking africans will more likely associate with you. I doubt they are many.

fact remains that igbos look more AA than other nigerian tribes.
mostly because more slaves came from igboland.

ASSumptions doesn't make it right and these "Black American looking" non-Igbo Africans aren't associated with me.  They are YOUR people.   grin grin

MsDarkSkin:

@jenifa "d proper african" um NO.

as you can see there were more Africans from the Bight of Benin (yoruba strong hold) than Biafra.

Of course, Yorubas were involved but don't tell them that!   lipsrsealed   Many Black Americans, Afro-Latin, and Caribbean folks can pass for Yorubas.  

According to Jenifa, Yorubas look more West African than other tribes in Nigeria and Akon is a pure West African and he looks different from Yorubas.  

I have seen some Yoruba and Igbo men and some of them can pass for brothers.   lipsrsealed
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 17, 2012
Jenifa_:

sharrap dia my friend.

the simplistic map says nothing.
besides that is drifting away from the point. that igbos blend in more with AAs than yorubas would. look wise.

who cares if more slaves came from there or not. that is not the main argument.

slavery has EVERYTHING to do with my point.
it's your type of mentality that caused it and can perhaps allow it to happen again and also it shuts down your idea that AAs look more Igbo when I've seen AAs and caribbeans who are DIRECT carbon copies of Yoruba ppl in looks

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Jenifa1: 12:37am On Jan 17, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

I have seen some Yoruba and Igbo men and some of them can pass for brothers.   lipsrsealed

so far you have not said anything to disqualify my point that Igbos more than yorubas pass for AAs.
the point here is that igbos look more like AAs than other tribes in Naija.

do you have an argument against that?
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Jenifa1: 12:39am On Jan 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:
I've seen AAs and caribbeans who are DIRECT carbon copies of Yoruba ppl in looks

yes they exist. but not nearly as much as igbos.
that's my point.

Ive met WAY more igbos that could be confused with AA than yorubas.
can you argue against this point.

and there are photographic evidence for this that you can find anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by MrsChima1(f): 12:39am On Jan 17, 2012
Jenifa_:

so far you have not said anything to disqualify my point that Igbos more than yorubas pass for AAs.
the point here is that igbos look more like AAs than other tribes in Naija.

do you have an argument against that?

It is your opinion and my opinion said other wise.  Do you have an argument against that?
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 17, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Of course, Yorubas were involved but don't tell them that!   lipsrsealed   Many Black Americans, Afro-Latin, and Caribbean folks can pass for Yorubas.  

According to Jenifa, Yorubas look more West African than other tribes in Nigeria and Akon is a pure West African and he looks different from Yorubas.  

thank you!!
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by MrsChima1(f): 12:41am On Jan 17, 2012
REALITY101:

More AA? What do you mean by that ma'am

I don't know what looking Black American means but I do know a Yoruba man that looks like you.   wink

I forgot to add, Rokiatu and Hottie Tima are both West African and they do not look like Yorubas. EVen the Ghanaians doesn't look like Yorubas.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Jenifa1: 12:41am On Jan 17, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

It is your opinion and my opinion said other wise.  Do you have an argument against that?  

well,.

we are saying two different things.

I said: more igbos look AA than yorubas. duh
you said: there are some yorubas who look AA. duh

we are both correct.
and I think both are facts. not opinion

I agree with your point.
the question is, have you addressed my point? ie more igbos look like AA than yorubas.
obviously there is no way anyone can argue against that.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 17, 2012
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by MrsChima1(f): 12:44am On Jan 17, 2012
Jenifa_:

well,.

we are saying two different things.

I said: more igbos look AA than yorubas. duh
you said: there are some yorubas who look AA. duh

we are both correct.
and I think both are facts. not opinion

I agree with your point.
the question is, have you addressed my point? ie more igbos look like AA than yorubas.
obviously there is no way anyone can argue against that.

Okay, if you agree with my point then why are you mad? grin
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 17, 2012
^^yes oo!! help me ask am, the proper african! grin
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by MrsChima1(f): 12:45am On Jan 17, 2012
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Jenifa1: 12:46am On Jan 17, 2012
@ms dark skin,
for every 1 pic of yoruba person who looks AA, I can post 5 pics of igbos who look AA.
I hope you now understand my point.

Mrs, Chima:

Okay, if you agree with my point then why are you mad?   grin

i'm pissed at the fact that you feel your point contradicts mine. which it doesn't.
you are saying a totally different thing than I am  wink
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 17, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Twins!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin    Both ugly as hell.   lipsrsealed

lol poor Femi!!
he is twins with the most BAMA and hood negroes on EARTH! grin

lol jenifa, ok!!
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by MrsChima1(f): 12:49am On Jan 17, 2012
Jenifa_:

i'm pissed at the fact that you feel your point contradicts mine. which it doesn't.
you are saying a totally different thing than I am
 wink

[size=22pt]Sure. If you say so.  wink[/size]
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Jenifa1: 12:51am On Jan 17, 2012
ok good.
now, back to the topic.

igbos are more handsome in the conventional sense
ie based on idea of beauty from tv, celebrities etc. since igbos look more similar to AAs than their other nigerian counterparts. and it's same for the women.

but I prefer yoruba (since i'm yoruba). My taste is shaped differently.

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 17, 2012
*off topic* ok i know im not trippin!! 

ok. . .
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by coogar: 12:57am On Jan 17, 2012
hilarious thread!
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by tpia5: 12:58am On Jan 17, 2012
igbos are more handsome in the conventional sense

i wouldnt necessarily say igbos are more handsome.

its just that most other tribes in nigeria [yoruba in particular] dont place as much emphasis on physical beauty and tend to not really celebrate it so much.

but from the midwest onwards through port harcourt area, good looks are considered very important.

not saying igbo men arent good looking though, but some of these things are very subjective.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Jenifa1: 1:00am On Jan 17, 2012
they are more handsome if you are putting them to AA celebrity standards.
otherwise, yorubas are d most handsome  cool

I agree though that looks aren't that important for guys. don't even know why this thread exists.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

The 250+ Tribes/ethnic Groups In Nigeria / Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. / Some Nigerian Ethnic Groups And Their Dressing Styles (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.