Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

A Miracle! When Last Did You Experience A Miracle! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Miracle! When Last Did You Experience A Miracle! (820 Views)

Tyrese Gibson Says He 'literally Witnessed A Miracle' When God Healed His Mother / Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman / You Don't Need To Feel Guilty If You Experience These (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Miracle! When Last Did You Experience A Miracle! by Pip(m): 4:47am On Oct 04, 2007
It's been a while I recieved one but I am expecting one pretty soon from God Almighty
Re: A Miracle! When Last Did You Experience A Miracle! by okevic: 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2007
my dear, i believe in miracle but not the miracle of prosperity. but need a miracle of break through. if u see any, just let me know.

Re: A Miracle! When Last Did You Experience A Miracle! by Infourmer: 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2007
everyday!
Re: A Miracle! When Last Did You Experience A Miracle! by damoche07(m): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2007
Right now!
Re: A Miracle! When Last Did You Experience A Miracle! by Oby1(f): 11:51am On Oct 09, 2007
i experience miracle everyday when i sleep and wakeup.
Re: A Miracle! When Last Did You Experience A Miracle! by kanirip: 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2007
I don't understand it!

I really don't!

I know Nigeria is bad and terribly unsafe but surely Jesus Christ didn't perform miracles by waking up in the morning, did He?

I have to quote David Hume

The Christian Religion not only was at first attended with miracles, but even at this day cannot be believed by any reasonable person without one. Mere reason is insufficient to convince us of its veracity: and whoever is moved by Faith to assent to it, is conscious of a continued miracle in his own person, which subverts all the principles of his understanding, and gives him a determination to believe what is most contrary to custom and experience.

That is all!
Re: A Miracle! When Last Did You Experience A Miracle! by Busta(f): 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2007
The year 1999-----almost lost my mum but she survived miraclously.
Re: A Miracle! When Last Did You Experience A Miracle! by Ascony(m): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2007
The year 2004 - - - completely lost my lovely dad, he never got his miracles,
Re: A Miracle! When Last Did You Experience A Miracle! by Ascony(m): 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2007
Common Guys, does it mean that no one had experienced a real miracle like the ones i watch on TV?
i am now ready to take up the investigation: Show me anyone that had experienced a proper miracle like; was blind but now can see, was lame but now can walk, and all those strange ones i see on TV.
show me anyone and give me his/her contact information and i wil personally investigate the case and tender the results in this forum. i am dead serious about this.

(1) (Reply)

Is Any Member Having Bad Dreams Or Cobweb? Not Good For Success / Today's Inspiration - A Greedy Spirit / He Is Here Again (watch Out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.