Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,571 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Skales In A Ghastly Motor Accident. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Skales In A Ghastly Motor Accident. (10856 Views)

"I made the money EME used to push all of us" - Wizkid tells Skales in new tweet / [video] Wizkid & Skales In Toronto + Press Conference / Wizkid ft Skales In ' Baddest Boy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skales In A Ghastly Motor Accident. by 4reigningqueen: 9:32am On Dec 28, 2011

Nigerian Entertainment Today has learnt that upcoming rapper Raoul John Njeng-Njeng better known as Skales recently survived a ghastly motor accident which has left one person reportedly dead.

The rapper who is signed to Banky W’s Empire Mates Entertainment (EME) was said to have been leaving Elegushi beach located at Lekki, Lagos where he partied at the DV8 Carnival and decided to hang on a friend’s SUV because the vehicle was already filled up.

Sources say Skales along with three other friends hung on the vehicle and rode towards the Lekki Express way when their vehicle bumped into a ditch and tumbled. The rapper escaped death, two others too but a popular custom T-shirt maker known as Syntillate was said to have ended up under the SUV which was lying on the floor upside down. While some sources say Syntillate (who is popularly known for his iRep T-shirts) is dead others suggest he is still in a coma.

Skales took to twitter hours ago to say, ‘Tank God 4 life….God is 2 merciful…he has neva failed!!! He saved ma life so ama giv him all d praise…so happy 2 see anoda day!!!’ @youngskales tweeted.

http://www.thenetng.com/2011/12/27/emes-skales-survives-ghastly-motor-accident/
well am not a fan of the guy but according to music212,he had an accident that claimed the life of one of his friends in d car with him.He however woke up this morning and started thanking God but people are critising him that he doesnt care about the life of his friend that was lost.well,what do you think
Re: Skales In A Ghastly Motor Accident. by Tolulop001(f): 10:57am On Dec 28, 2011
how can you hang from a moving vehicle?

Are you a teenager? or a conductor?
Re: Skales In A Ghastly Motor Accident. by Akwasi(m): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2011
This is pure childish
Re: Skales In A Ghastly Motor Accident. by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 28, 2011
I don't understand how someone can hang on an SUV. These kids take too much sk.u.n.k, and that obviously impairs their reasoning. And here he is thanking God so thoughtlessly and foolishly. Well. He might not be so lucky next time if he keeps taking sk.u.n.k and engaging in such mindless dare-devilry.
Re: Skales In A Ghastly Motor Accident. by atasteve: 11:04am On Dec 28, 2011
Thank God for life and safety.
Re: Skales In A Ghastly Motor Accident. by fred2265: 11:07am On Dec 28, 2011
Re: Skales In A Ghastly Motor Accident. by ebam(m): 11:13am On Dec 28, 2011
Thats deep, I hope he is okay tongue
Re: Skales In A Ghastly Motor Accident. by member67023: 11:18am On Dec 28, 2011
SMH.
You risk your life and then go on twitter thanking God for saving your a$$.
When they are all supposed to be on seat belt. infact, the driver of that SUV needs to be arrested for unsafe driving.

Maybe they didnt have money to take a taxi?
Re: Skales In A Ghastly Motor Accident. by slap1(m): 11:33am On Dec 28, 2011
All these upcoming artistes that don't want to come up, which one is hanging on an SUV again? Wasup with taxis?
Re: Skales In A Ghastly Motor Accident. by aieromon(m): 11:57am On Dec 28, 2011
Immature minds.Take care lest you end up like , . . .
Re: Skales In A Ghastly Motor Accident. by Ndkings1(m): 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2011
The guy must b stupid, he no get him own car
see kpomo celebraty.
Next time
u may
b so
lucky.
Re: Skales In A Ghastly Motor Accident. by RoyalRoy(m): 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2011
Its pure foolishness hanging on a moving car. Av seen some idiots do it on my street. They put their feet on the bumper and hold on to the roof rack. Well,maybe it was blessing in disguise 4him as he might be dead if he was in the car. Guess he got thrown off before the car over turned.
Re: Skales In A Ghastly Motor Accident. by StudioCFR(m): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2011
Dat Edo boy never ceases to amuse me . . . Mtchew
Re: Skales In A Ghastly Motor Accident. by cindylee: 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2011
He is thanking God instead of him to be mourning his friends. Na only him dey serve God, the friends wen die no dey serve God na devil dem dey serve abi? Selfishness at work!
Re: Skales In A Ghastly Motor Accident. by vb0mb(m): 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2011
Studio CFR:

wetin concern Edo inside. The boy na mumu, yes then why u come attach Edo to the the issue. Wetin u dey insinuate?
Re: Skales In A Ghastly Motor Accident. by WebSurfer(m): 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2011
nonsense, he is here thanking God out of of his foolishness and somebody is dead. childishness
Re: Skales In A Ghastly Motor Accident. by yoji: 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2011
Since he doesn't even have an album, i probably won't miss him. Especially considerin it would be classified suicide by me.
Re: Skales In A Ghastly Motor Accident. by Soocool1(m): 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2011
Maybe if he had lost an eye , two legs nd some of his teeth, he would start to take his life seriously.
Re: Skales In A Ghastly Motor Accident. by Mcleo007(m): 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2011
Kids love to have fun. My heart goes out to Syntillate. Hope the rumours aint true. He's such a good guy.
Re: Skales In A Ghastly Motor Accident. by kunyeo(m): 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2011
I dont like being abusive,but when some folks behave so foolishly,it leaves one with no option. How on earth could adults (not kids or thugs) descend to such an animalistic instinct of hanging to a moving vehicle ? And no even one of them is sane enough to stop others ! It sucks.
Re: Skales In A Ghastly Motor Accident. by Shakes85: 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2011
Skales needs to be flogged after recovery
Re: Skales In A Ghastly Motor Accident. by stagger: 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2011
Juvenile excesses na wetin dey kill some of these so-called celebrities. How on earth can someone go drinking and partying, then hang on a vehicle heading to Lekki expressway?
Re: Skales In A Ghastly Motor Accident. by tlops(m): 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2011
He is lucky he did that in 9ja, even had the guts to tweet that he was hanging, police for arrest you! anyway thank God you escaped this this time!

After they will say na witch cause am!
Re: Skales In A Ghastly Motor Accident. by sniperwolf(m): 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2011
Tragedy
Re: Skales In A Ghastly Motor Accident. by Ibomade1: 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2011
Childish stuff
Re: Skales In A Ghastly Motor Accident. by Vansnickers: 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2011
Tolulop001:

how can you hang from a moving vehicle?

Are you a teenager? or a conductor?

LoL grin grin cheesy grin . Let's just thank GOD for d guy's life.
Re: Skales In A Ghastly Motor Accident. by muyoto: 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2011
Shakes85:

Skales needs to be flogged after recovery

fully concur angry
Re: Skales In A Ghastly Motor Accident. by madjune(m): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2011
With their fake alchohol muscles, they begin to think they can do anythn. sadly, thats the SWAG mentality.
They suppose rem DAGRIN and the dangers of night driving on Lagos roads wtout street lights. Mtscheew.
Re: Skales In A Ghastly Motor Accident. by vybe: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2011
Is that wizkid boy he want form familiarity so the way forward is  to kill him self and be so popular,na only we for  nairaland know the story, the whole naija for k now now no album inthe gain,him mama need to hold him is too young to drive.
Re: Skales In A Ghastly Motor Accident. by dumodust(m): 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2011
All these Nigerian artistes are high, olodos angry that is how they waste themselves
Re: Skales In A Ghastly Motor Accident. by UyiIredia(m): 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2011
Hanging on an SUV He was lucky he got scot-free this time, or didn't he ?
Re: Skales In A Ghastly Motor Accident. by Tolulop001(f): 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2011
Van snickers:

LoL grin grin cheesy grin . Let's just thank GOD for d guy's life.
I tire oh! How can he be so retarded

Studio CFR:

dude, what were you thinking by typing this post? What has Edo got to do with anything

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lyrics To Somebody Wants To Die! Feat Ice Prince / Maleek Berry Ft Wizkid & Phenom - New Bounce / Exclusive: Dj Shabsy – Soundcity Extra Mix Vol.1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.