Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! (17004 Views)

Pres. Jonathan Holds Private Meeting With Adeboye, Oyedepo / Obasanjo Spits Fire, Attacks Jonathan On Election Postponement / Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by Parisgoodman(m): 10:01am On Dec 28, 2011
vanguardngr.com/2011/12/boko-haram-attacks-adeboye-oritsejafor-oyedepo-spit-fire/

Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire!
*Okonkwo, Uma Ukpai, others also;

urge Christians to be ready *It’s impossible to police all Nigeria-
Azazi BY SAM EYOBOKA & DANIEL IDONOR LAGOS – Christian leaders led by the

National President of the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, yesterday reviewed Christmas day bomb attacks by Boko Haram sect that killed more than 40 worshippers as they trooped out of St. Theresa’s Catholic Church in Madalla, near Abuja and declared that enough is enough, vowing that Christians would henceforth fight to defend
themselves. In a statement that chronicled several attacks and killings of Christians and destruction of their places of worship, the Christian leaders said:

“We have hitherto exercised restraint in our public statements on these matters. However, we cannot continue to do so indefinitely, and are determined that in the year 2012, if these unprovoked attacks continue, and Christians remain unprotected by the security agencies, then we will have no choice but to defend our lives and property and take our own steps to ensure our safety and security”.

The statement was signed by CAN president, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor; General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor E.A. Adeboye; Bishop Mike Okonkwo of The Redeemed Evangelical Mission; Bishop David Oyedepo of Winners Chapel; Rev Felix Omobude, Evangelist Uma Ukpai, Rev.(Mrs) Mercy Ezekiel and Pastor Wale Adefarasin.

Also yesterday, the Sultan of Sokoto and spiritual leader of all the Muslims in Nigeria, Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar III, after over two hours  meeting with President Jonathan, decalred:  “There
is no conflict between Christians and Muslims, between Islam and Christianity. It is a conflict between evil people and good people and the good people are more than the evil doers. The good people must come together to defeat the evil ones .”

The Christian leaders in their statement yesterday said, “Nigerians awoke on Christmas morning to the news that Boko Haram had struck again, this time they had bombed St
Theresa’s Catholic church in Madalla, near Abuja with the loss of up to 40 lives, including children. As the day progressed reports that four other bombs targeting Christians had
exploded in Jos and Yobe State, casualty figures were not yet available at the time of writing.
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by hercules07: 10:11am On Dec 28, 2011
Please let them all go over there to fight boko haram, why are they spitting fire in the south? The real Christians are the ones being persecuted over there and yet are still professing their faith, they do not need all these business minded ones to fight their fights abeg.
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by obowunmi(m): 10:15am On Dec 28, 2011
Oyedepo can offer some slaps to the boko boys.
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by Parisgoodman(m): 10:21am On Dec 28, 2011
hercules07:

Please let them all go over there to fight boko haram, why are they spitting fire in the south? The real Christians are the ones being persecuted over there and yet are still professing their faith, they do not need all these business minded ones to fight their fights abeg.
That is a big set-up, we they lead the war? Who do they want to put in the war front? Their family can fly out outta the country any minute, besides, we've heard of all the noise before!
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 28, 2011
obowunmi:

Oyedepo can offer some slaps to the boko boys.

you peeps are just evil man cheesy cheesy
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by saintneo(m): 11:53am On Dec 28, 2011
it is time the preaching moved from MONEY to anti-Boko Haram.
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 28, 2011
Let me advice Oyedepo on 3 things he should be doing and not attacking Boko Haram.

Firstly he should stop collecting the tithes and offerings from the struggling masses.

Secondly he should sell all that he has including his Jets and give the money to the poor.

Thirdly he should stop lording it over the sheep of God but humble himself and lead them as a true shepherd.
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by Parisgoodman(m): 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2011
frosbel:

Let me advice Oyedepo on 3 things he should be doing and not attacking Boko Haram.

Firstly he should stop collecting the tithes and offerings from the struggling masses.

Secondly he should sell all that he has including his Jets and give the money to the poor.

Thirdly he should stop lording it over the sheep of God but humble himself and lead them as a true shepherd.

He might be listenimg to you through his spiritual ku band comm. Satelite, just hope he do as u said
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by doctokwus: 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2011
Who will take them serious when some of them av private jets they can use in flying out anytime their is any conflict in d land,av evn graduated to aving muscled body guards evn in their houses of worship.If they had taken half of d time they use in preaching for offerings& tithes in praying d real prayer for nigeria,perhaps we wudnt b having d problems bedevilling us now in nigeria
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by 1025: 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2011
i wish these influential men of God can talk to our own jona to stop spending N1b on his and his vice's food only. nigerians are facing serious hardships in the midst of plenty. someone must talk sense into jonathan and let him know the truth.
there can never be peace anywhere in this world without justice.
corruption has become a normal way of life in his govt and none of these men is telling him the truth.
nigeria will see more boko harams if these devils go ahead and remove the fuel subsidy.
it is really unfortunate that innocent and same poor masses are the targets of the so called boko harif am otherwise, who will stop me from joining boko haram.
if we want to solve this problem, let us start from the root.
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by nanidee(f): 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2011
Na wa o.

What have private jets got to do with the issue on hand
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by sheyguy: 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2011
hercules07:

very daft comment there, especially the bold part . . . . . . .
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by freecocoa(f): 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2011
They had better done something about those christians up there,instead of waiting on the boko goats to ginger their swagger.
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by muyoto: 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2011
Unsurprisingly, the claque of cretinous, dimwitted, accursed, sh*t-filled bags of putrefying swine poo, rather seek the source of their protracted frustrations have come, predictably, to heap scorn on the men of God for taking a public stand against the senseless killings.

PRAY, WTF has their owning private jets or tithes giving got to do with issue at hand

truly pathetic!

shameless things.  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2011
^^^

Typical 21st Century false convert.
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by bjdon: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2011
We must be wise my people. There are dark forces at work who are tyring to make us kill one another. Please let us look at Lebanon, Pakistan, Yeman et al this is what happens when we allow ourselves be pawns in the hands of dark forces. Indeed Boko Haram are evil but exactly what is achieved if we christians start killing Moslems? All that will do is make more Moslems join Boko Haram and before we know it we have a full scale religous war on our hands, and trust me nobody woudl want that.
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by xterra2(m): 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2011
They are calling for war openly

Wtf ?
What is wrong with them ??
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by ziga: 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2011
1025:

i wish these influential men of God can talk to our own jona to stop spending N1b on his and his vice's food only. nigerians are facing serious hardships in the midst of plenty. someone must talk sense into jonathan and let him know the truth.
there can never be peace anywhere in this world without justice.
corruption has become a normal way of life in his govt and none of these men is telling him the truth.
nigeria will see more boko harams if these devils go ahead and remove the fuel subsidy.
it is really unfortunate that innocent and same poor masses are the targets of the so called boko harif am otherwise, who will stop me from joining boko haram.
if we want to solve this problem, let us start from the root.

How can you expect "these influential men of God" give such advice.
They are doing the same thing that the Naija politicians are doing. . . Acquiring wealth at the expense of poor Nigerians. . . Spending lavishly in the midst of poverty. . . Oppressing the poor.
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by Afam4eva(m): 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2011
How exactly are the Christians going to protect themselves from bomb? Not going to church is more like it.
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by donigspain(m): 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2011
For those of you pouring out insults on these Men of God can you kindly tell me what you think they should have said or done in these unfolding events which they have not said or done. Just this morning I read in another thread how Nigerians have been shouting and wailing that these same Men of God should come out of their hidings and condemn the xmas bombings. Now that they just did that, these same persons are crying that they are calling for war. PERSONALLY, I think we Nigerians are simply insatiable. NO OFFENSE PLS.
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by ZE: 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2011
bjdon:

We must be wise my people. There are dark forces at work who are tyring to make us kill one another. Please let us look at Lebanon, Pakistan, Yeman et al this is what happens when we allow ourselves be pawns in the hands of dark forces. Indeed Boko Haram are evil but exactly what is achieved if we christians start killing Moslems? All that will do is make more Moslems join Boko Haram and before we know it we have a full scale religous war on our hands, and trust me nobody woudl want that.

in conclusion, you advice Christians to keep quiet, fold their arms and get bombed one after the other?
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by hercules07: 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2011
@sheyguy

What is daft about my statement and why do you resort to insult on a forum?
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by jice(m): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2011
[tr]fffff[/tr]
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2011
I hope Nigeria survives 2012 as a single entity. undecided
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by Afam4eva(m): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2011
chipmunkey:

I hope Nigeria survives 2012 as a single entity. undecided

It will survive as long as we have dumb people as citizens. Unless we fight the ills that's plaguing this cesspit of a country we'll continue living with the suffering and smiling stigma.
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by ronkebp(f): 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2011
i am so disappointed in the president, thank god i am not among those that voted for him. god help us in that country.
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2011
Time to leave Niara land Forum, a lot of Devil incarnated ppl here, Blaspheming will not help you guys, It is bad now to fight for their brethren and ppl being killed like goats what a wicked world we are in. What has Slap, tithe and offering got to do with Boko Haram [b] cry, i cry for NLers
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by samyng(m): 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2011
AN ADVISE TO PEOPLE WHOM ENJOY CURSING ANOINTED MEN OF GOD LIKE PST EA ADEBOYE, BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO AND OTHERS

Firstly i will start by saying this,

YOU CAN NOT CURSE WHOM GOD HAS NOT CURSED
WHEN YOU ATTEMPT TO CURSE WHOM GOD HAS NOT CURSED IT TURNS BACK TO YOU

Psalm 105:8
"Touch not my anointed ones,do my prophets no harm!"
See the case of Balaam, Even Balaam whom was hired to be paid confirmed it

Numbers 23:8
8  How can I curse whom God has not cursed?
How can I denounce whom the Lord has not denounced?

MIRIAM and AARON murmured against MOSES
Numbers 12:1-2
1 Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Cushite woman whom he had married, for he had married a Cushite woman.2 And they said, "Has the Lord indeed spoken only through Moses? Has he not spoken through us also?" And the Lord heard it.

Note Moses did not even know what they said about him, but GOD heard them. And Miriam came under a curse on the spot.

Numbers 12:9
9 And the anger of the Lord was kindled against them, and he departed.
10 When the cloud removed from over the tent, behold, Miriam was leprous,t like snow. And Aaron turned toward Miriam, and behold, she was leprous.11 And Aaron said to Moses, "Oh, my lord, do not punish us because we have done foolishly and have sinned.

Note: Those (Anointed men of GOD) whom  you curse may not be aware of what is said about them but GOD'S law (Covenant) covers them.
Genesis 12:3
3 I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed."

Secondly,
Please people also need to beware of what is called curse of the prophets ( Pastors Ministers and every anointed men of GOD)

A clear example of this is shown here when some little children mocked Elisha.

2 Kings 2:23- 24
23 He went up from there to Bethel, and while he was going up on the way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him, saying, "Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!"24 And he turned around, and when he saw them, he cursed them in the name of the Lord. And two she-bears came out of the woods and tore forty-two of the boys.

Another example was when

KORAH, DATHAN AND ABIRAM withstood Moses in the wilderness and some other fellows also joined them in their rebellion

Numbers 16:28-30
28 And Moses said, "Hereby you shall know that the Lord has sent me to do all these works, and that it has not been of my own accord.29 If these men die as all men die, or if they are visited by the fate of all mankind, then the Lord has not sent me.30 But if the Lord creates something new, and the ground opens its mouth and swallows them up with all that belongs to them, and they go down alive into Sheol, then you shall know that these men have despised the Lord."

God honoured moses word and it came to pass
Numbers 16:31-33
31 And as soon as he had finished speaking all these words, the ground under them split apart.32 And the earth opened its mouth and swallowed them up, with their households and all the people who belonged to Korah and all their goods.33 So they and all that belonged to them went down alive into Sheol, and the earth closed over them, and they perished from the midst of the assembly.34 And all Israel who were around them fled at their cry, for they said, "Lest the earth swallow us up!"

In conclusion
Dear Brethrens

The Church is not a place for entertainment but a  Spiritual place, mind what you open your mouth so say about it. A church were there are diverse signs and wonders is not a place to be castigated or berated

Please refuse to be an instrument to be used to post threads and topics on forums to condemned anointed men of GOD and castigate them.

Never sit where the anointed is being castigated or berated you may partake of a curse without knowing it. Never sit down to gather against someone GOD has anointed,  Please

Hosea 4:6
6  My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge;
because you have rejected knowledge,

Pray to receive grace not to despise anyone around u including cursing anointed men of GOD
SAY A PRAYER OF FORGIVENESS, ASK FOR FORGIVENESS AND REPENT FROM IT

I will also advise you brethren to post this around and if possible our Facebook wall and help people whom might be victims of ignorance. Especially with the recent posts around about Bishop David Oyedeop, Pastor EA Adeboye ETC

We all need to start the new year 2012 GLORIOUSLY and CURSE Free
Wishing us all a Prosperous new year.
GOD BLESS US ALL AMEN
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by flybiggie: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2011
if only i voted him, i would hav laid a curse on me and my children, God save dat country,
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by samyng(m): 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2011
God help us all. we all are going to the prayer alter for this

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-833958.0.html
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by samyng(m): 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2011
God help us all. we all are going to the prayer alter for this
Re: Boko Haram: Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo Spits Fire! by LEXYLOV: 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2011
Let them first go to aso rock and wake the fisherman up from sleep and advice him on how to give his command and directive to his security to secure the life and property of all Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cross River: Scammers Hack Gov Otu's Phone Number, Seek Financial Assistance / I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima / Akwa Ibom Assembly Reconvenes, Suspend 11 Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.