Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! (5567 Views)

Saraki's CCT Trial ; Latest Proceeding Delay Tactics Thrown Out... / CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences / 58 Police Officers With Their Families To Be Thrown Out On The Streets (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 28, 2011
shown live on channels tv ''d supreme court rulin on presidential election petition''. The court ruled that the petitioner CPC failed to prove non compliance as alleged.

www.saharareporters.com/news-page/supreme-court-justices-validate-jonathans-election

Seven justices of the Nigerian Supreme
Court today held that the April 2011 election
that brought Mr. Goodluck Jonathan to
power substantially complied with Nigeria's
electoral act.
A seven-man panel of the Supreme Court
agreed unanimously that Jonathan won the
election therefore tossing the petition of
retired General Muhammadu Buhari of the
Congress of Progressive Change (CPC)
challenging Mr. Jonathan's election before
the court.
Justice Olufunlola Oyelola Adekeye read the
lead judgement while five other justices and
the Chief Justice of Nigeria (who was absent
from today's line-up) concurred with the
ruling.
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by okeymadu(m): 10:40am On Dec 28, 2011
I voted for Buhari during the election, but his actions immediately after the presidential election proved that he does not have the temperament to manage a complex country like Nigeria.

In as much as I do not entire agree with some policies of the GEJ government, I think I prefer GEJ to Buhari.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by DrKnow1(m): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2011
Watch the verdict and Buhari's response live:

http://asewele-television..com/
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by Akainzo(m): 10:50am On Dec 28, 2011
okeymadu:

I voted for Buhari during the election, but his actions immediately after the presidential election proved that he does not have the temperament to manage a complex country like Nigeria.

In as much as I do not entire agree with some policies of the GEJ government, I think I prefer GEJ to Buhari.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Can you please share with me/us, the "his actions immediately after the presidential election that proved he does not have the temperament to rule"?
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by Jakumo(m): 10:52am On Dec 28, 2011
As an accursed villain with the blood of MANY innocents on his paws, Ayatollah Buhari's manifest destiny remains to FAIL, LOSE and FLOUNDER in every effort to which he affixes hope or optimism, while he incrementally dies of acute mental anguish, spiced with chronic bile and bitterness.    

On the downside, expect an INCREASE in the Boko Haram suicide bomb attacks organized by Ayatollah Mommod Buhari Bin Laden for the purpose of mass-murdering Nigerians in continuation of the frenzied vengeance that he pledged as his latest election routing and humiliation unfolded.  Hell hath no fury like that of a BORN LOSER who has just been served up another nice steaming shovel-load of stinky grey dog turds.

Die, Buhari, die ha ha ha ha ha, but before you do that,  go to court again and APPEAL, so that you can still retain a shred of pointless hope, before even that tiny glimmer is extinguished when your appeal is chit-canned by the court.  Go to court AGAIN, Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden, you dumb phuck ha ha ha.
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 28, 2011
he gave a speech after the rulin that he will still go ahead to ''flush unwanted elements out of govt'l. What is d meanin of dis statement? We shud be mindful of d kind of words we use. Buhari be warned!
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by Jakumo(m): 11:19am On Dec 28, 2011
Boyloaf:

he gave a speech after the rulin that he will still go ahead to ''flush unwanted elements out of govt'l. What is d meanin of dis statement? We shud be mindful of d kind of words we use. Buhari be warned!

The only flushing sound to be heard right about now comes from the toilet of history, which has just sent Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden slithering down those crusty sewer pipes, on his way to the engulfing obscurity that will surely follow AFTER he has been duly convicted for systematic election genocide incitement and terror bombing facilitation, by the International Criminal Court.

One almost feels sorry to see this revolting little goblin get ploughed under and mangled so publicly, but it is all for the common good, ha ha and there will no doubt emerge yet more equally deserving buffoons in Nigeria's future, sent by God to entertain spectators, just like our little Ayatollah never failed to do.
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by okeymadu(m): 11:22am On Dec 28, 2011
Akainzo:

Can you please share with me/us, the "his actions immediately after the presidential election that proved he does not have the temperament to rule"?
Simple, have you ever asked why his party - CPC - failed to win the states everyone thought they would win? Have you asked why they voters in the north opted to vote PDP after voting for him at the presidential's? As soon as GEJ defeated him mobs took to the street killing people and looting shops and he never came out to request them to stop? Does such character s depicts a man who wants to rule a nation like Nigeria?

Got my drifts?
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by Knight1(m): 11:39am On Dec 28, 2011
well, everybody knows he didn't win in the first place.
Who goes into an election hoping for a run-off so that his under age northern voters can win him an outright majority?
while i don't like GEJ, Buhari, as at April 2011, was not the people's choice. Simple!
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2011
in as much as i dont like jonathan and pdp. i can say that Buhari never won the election. the election was massively rigged in the north by cpc but thank God he never won.

Buhari represent every evil from the north. Buhari is evil. he is tacitly in support of boko-haram.

Buhari should go to hell.
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by anonimi: 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2011
Good riddance to bad bigot scheming two-face Buhari.
Despite his last minute alliance with the closet ethnic bigot, Ribadun he stood no chance to the better of the bad candidates we had to elect from last April.
Buhari's CPC rigged massively in the states and areas where their supporteres dominate just as PDP did in their own dominant areas. It is certain that Jonathan would still have won with over 50% of total votes and 25% in more than 24 states and the FCT even without the work of some over-zealous governors and PDP chieftains in the SS & SE.
Whatever the case, Buhari's tacit endorsement of the cold blooded killiing of innocent southerners is awful, to say the least. He was offered the opportunity to call his troop of almajiris and under-aged voters to order on AlJazeera on after the elections but he only kept saying the elections been fraudulent.     
Obviously the young army officer who killed his fellow Igbo officers and men in the July 1966 counter-coup as reported on page 37 of:

http://www.omoigui.com/files/military_counterrebellion_july_1966.pdf

has not been able to overcome his deep seated hatred for non-hausa/fulanis Nigerians.
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by y2kaustin(m): 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2011
Thats means fellow Nigerian"Expect more bombings",
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by Beaf: 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2011
This is either a youth corper killer or an arsehole. cool grin

All hail BB, the everlasting candidate! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Buhari wuz 'ere; 1999, 2003, 2007, 2011. Will be deh 2015, 2019, 2023, 2027. In "spirit" from 2031, 2035, 2039 etc etc etc etc

Burnt the phucking place down in '11.
"Who is boko haram?" Lol!
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by utelee: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2011
honestly buhari shd go 2 hell a musliam fanatics 2 d call,he behind ad supported all d bombing so far by boko haram sect. devil buhari, satanic buhari pls make una help me give m another name.
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by badesco(m): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2011
This is the 5th time Gen. Buhari's petition will be thrown out for lack of merit,
yet this unpatriotic so call Buhari continue to squander his scarce resources
on fruitless law suits. He should retire now for good.
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by Akwasi(m): 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2011
I agree with the ruling. Nigeria should move forward
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by Akwasi(m): 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2011
Blaming the bombings on Buhari is wrong. Read this http://seeafrica..com/2011/12/freedom-of-religion-and-boko-haram-in_27.html
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by velo10: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2011
I really wish that some dumbazzes here criticising Buhari end up victims of Jonathan's mismanagement like the Boko Haram bombs. The only man who could put the people's interest into trust was demonised and cheated. Enjoy the Boko Haram bombs, unnecessary tenure elongation and high cost of living from the so-called fuel-subsidy scam.
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by chibest5(m): 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2011
He is nothing but a comedian, he should ride on yeye man
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by luluosas(m): 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2011
Even the blind knows that in Nigeria, the GOOD don't always win. Afterall, the Court is the puppet of the government. So, what where you expecting?. I hope your FRESH AIR will now become fresher with more of your GEJ's misadventure.
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2011
velo10:

I really wish that some dumbazzes here criticising Buhari end up victims of Jonathan's mismanagement like the Boko Haram bombs. The only man who could put the people's interest into trust was demonised and cheated. Enjoy the Boko Haram bombs, unnecessary tenure elongation and high cost of living from the so-called fuel-subsidy scam.
undecided your reverse logic only shows how ret.arded you are.
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by Challas(m): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2011
This calls for caution not celebration!
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by OAM4J: 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2011
Am not surprised at all.
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by Chiori(m): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2011
Very good. His statement sometime in 2001 that he would islamise Nigeria still haunts him, and he can't win an election in this nation. I wonder if he truly thought he would win, even if it were in a runoff election.
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by Demdem(m): 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2011
Not surprise at all. However, am still convinced that buhari would have been a better president than the dumbo retardeen.
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by hercules07: 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2011
He might not have won but he went through the right channels to address his grievances, may God continue to keep the people's General.
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by Rhino5dm: 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2011
He actually lost the election. I wouldn't have gone to the court if i were him. That was a waste of time and resources.
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by freecocoa(f): 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2011
What was he thinking? I can't seem to understand what makes this old man feel he should be given a chance to rule this country, an extremist who wants to islamise nigeria, I'd be dead before I vote for his likes,GEJ is clueless no doubt but he is a choice over buhari in many life times to come.
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by Akwasi(m): 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2011
hercules07:

He might not have won but he went through the right channels to address his grievances, may God continue to keep the people's General.

You are right HERCULES. This is better than what 90 percent of other African politicians would have done. I support the ruling, Nigeria should be made to go forward
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2011
what a petty minded government, instead of focusing on major issues,they look for scapegoats
, na wa oh, hope we run out of scapegoats soon then their ineptitude will shine as clear as day

e be like say Buhari dey pursue them for sleep, and Buhari's level and Jonathan no dey de same place at all,

what a stupid government, so divisive, petty and foolish,
GEJ is the end of a united Nigeria
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by millionbuc(m): 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2011
That man is something else. I wonder what his supporters keep telling him. Nigerians had been hailing him as the messiah who was never allowed to reign. If i were him i would make do with that. What ever his dissatisfaction is, he is not the first, Ekwueme was once there, and he did not make much noise about it.

Buhari is by far the last person that should talk about a stolen mandate, after all he did steal Shagari's mandate, his fellow northerner at that. So what morality are we even ascribing to him. That man had better been advised to settle for a role as an upright elder statesman that way he still gets to serve and control this country like OBJ, IBB, Gowon, Shagari etc or does he have a hidden agenda he is bent on acomplishing??

http://www.5slate..com
Re: Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out! by gregg2: 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2011
Was Buhari dreaming of victory?
I witnessed this election and can affirm to it's credibility.

Buhari should stop dreaming of getting to Aso Rock through the backdoor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Changes Into A Leopard On New AIT Ad / Is This The World's Most Intelligent Beggar (pics)? / Ile - Ife Genocide: Response To FFK's Cooked Up Stories And His Sympathizers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.