Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding (27233 Views)

Prince Eke And Muma Gee's Twins Are All Grown Up And So Cute (photos) / Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee / Muma Gee And Lies About Her Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by delpee(f): 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lafta wan kill peson. Take am easy wit de yabis na. Happy married life jare.
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by sweetc: 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2011
if this horse come suddenly fall for road die as e be like wetin get kwashiokor na wetin dem go talk, no be disgrace? grin grin grin
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by 3direct: 11:52pm On Dec 28, 2011
After so many sample, she married at last
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by Nobody: 4:29am On Dec 29, 2011
That is animal cruelty actually. That horse is so emaciated and i believe at least the carriage should be pulled by two horses (Its not by force to show off) given how skinny the poor animal is.
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by moremi2008(m): 5:40am On Dec 29, 2011
Does anyone know if the poor horse made it to the wedding? It looked pretty close to death in that pic!
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by Ivynwa(f): 6:25am On Dec 29, 2011
I love this couple and their traditional concepts,-------Oh my God nobody has rocked our culture and tradition like Muma Gee. She even have some traditional beaded stuffs as her wedding dress accessories. She rocked a million times and I am mighty happy for her. Her husband rocked the River state traditional men's wear in their traditional wedding. I am loving them and their way.

I am sure if they are in limousine and stuff nobody will be talking down their poor horse abeg make una leave them o, make them enjoy their life the way they want it. Be happy for them people.

[size=24pt]I LOVE IT!!![/size]
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by eghost247(m): 7:06am On Dec 29, 2011
Horse Carriage ride toh bad shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by Reptane: 11:41am On Dec 29, 2011
[color=#990000]What kind of colonial mentality is the groom portraying, he should be ashame of himself, because he is not a proud African.
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by tlops(m): 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2011
Reptane:

[color=#990000]What kind of colonial mentality is the groom portraying, he should be ashame of himself, because he is not a proud African.

u for dey wear goat skin! and not be on this forum, African Man!
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by ronia(f): 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2011
grin,Hmmmm u go fear royal wedding and ride lolzzz
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by Natasha2(f): 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2011
nice, lovely pics cheesy
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by Tehy: 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2011
So finally that old hag(wey no knw say she don old) don land man, Maybe he will teach her decency.
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by fire4fire: 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2011
This is really not fair , just imagine the load the poor donkey "Horse" was carrying, grin
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by cynthiafred67(f): 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2011
Oboy see the horse chei, dey for try feed am small before the wedding now.

@topic I wish them a happy married life
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by r231(m): 11:49pm On Dec 30, 2011
smiley smiley
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by AmeboAjela(f): 2:12am On Dec 31, 2011
She is such a lovely person. Wishing her a very happy and blessed marriage
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by chygift(f): 6:08pm On May 09, 2013
Am happy 4 u Muma. D so called haters lik Chioma Chuk shuld go & die 4 all u care. I love ur spirit.
Re: All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 09, 2013
this is too must for a trad wedding. see how she is posing any how as if its a photoshoot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter / Monalisa Chinda & Ibinabo Fiberesima At Rivers @50 Celebration (Photos) / South African Musician Zodwa Wabantu Shows Her Full Vag*ina At Award, (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.