Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow - Properties (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow (132696 Views)

Reality Building Of A 2 Bedroom Flat In Akure / New Project: Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / 4 Bedroom Bungalow, All Rms Ensuite Tiled Premise, Gen House For Only 13M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
mixratio:
OGA SPYDER...I REALLY NEED YOUR ADVICE. I hv been working in the construction industry(highway/road) for some years now. My problem is that highway companies are mainly dependent on govnt and u know how things run in that circle if your connection is not 4g. I want to diversify into building and thats where i need your help. With all humility,i think am not a novice,technical-wise. Where i need the bulk of your help is the business aspect of building. How do u negotiate with ur artisans? do they charge u daily? things like that. ..thanks in anticipation..keep up d good work.UP SPYDER

Some on daily pay, some on contract while others are on salary, depending on what they do and how good their skills and temperaments are.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by B2cplatform(f): 12:22am On Jun 20, 2015
Good day guys, I will like to know the estimate to budget to complete 4 bedroom bungalow all ensuitte in a plot of land in ibeju
Lekki from foundation to finishing. Please your prompt response will be appreciated.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Jonwesley(m): 7:19am On Jun 25, 2015
Hi spyder880, I greet U graciously. I'm an ardent reader of your posts and following U all these years. Have U done any work in Makurdi,Benue State? Or can U be available to be engaged on this prototype reality 4bedroom structure? I badly need one and constrained by limited funds. Kindly send your phone contacts and email in your reply. I appreciate your love expressed.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 7:22am On Jun 25, 2015
Jonwesley:
Hi spyder880, I greet U graciously. I'm an ardent reader of your posts and following U all these years. Have U done any work in Makurdi,Benue State? Or can U be available to be engaged on this prototype reality 4bedroom structure? I badly need one and constrained by limited funds. Kindly send your phone contacts and email in your reply. I appreciate your love expressed.

You can reach me on ckenneths@yahoo.co.uk or call 08033350750 or 07081821271. But the chances of my coming to work in Makurdi are slim. I am very occupied with projects in Enugu and Port Harcourt. Thanks.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Jonwesley(m): 8:16am On Jun 25, 2015
spyder880:

You can reach me on ckenneths@yahoo.co.uk or call 08033350750 or 07081821271. But the chances of my coming to work in Makurdi are slim. I am very occupied with projects in Enugu and Port Harcourt. Thanks.

God bless you for the reply. Do U have any links with anyone in Makurdi or nearby that can do what you do? If I send you an email to send me this particular building project as you just made it, can you oblige with all the information right from foundation to this finishing. My funds are limited and with your approach I could succeed. The plans of the building to every thing so that I can situate same on the land to be acquired. Another thing sir, pls translate that land measurement to 100 by 100 or 100 by 50 for me. Many thanks.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by B2cplatform(f): 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
@Spyder
I need your help in knowing roughly estimate to complete a modern 4 bedroom bungalow with all room ensuitte. From foundation till finishing on A plot of land in ibeju lekki 120 by 60. The plan should ready soon. I want to have the idea of amount to prepare for it. Please your help will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by ChinoJeff: 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
Menh dis site is really interesting. I want to formally introduce myself as Chinonso Japhet. Spider I hail uas I hv gone through the trend and observed that you are the engine that propells the trend. Kudos bro. Am a fellow engineer basically Civil Engineer as my second degree after my 1st degree in Architecture. Am juz enjoying the trend guys. Its luvly seing that an average Nigerian wants to get a home of their own. Kudos everyone on this forum. One Luv.

1 Like

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 6:46am On Jul 02, 2015
ChinoJeff:
Menh dis site is really interesting. I want to formally introduce myself as Chinonso Japhet. Spider I hail uas I hv gone through the trend and observed that you are the engine that propells the trend. Kudos bro. Am a fellow engineer basically Civil Engineer as my second degree after my 1st degree in Architecture. Am juz enjoying the trend guys. Its luvly seing that an average Nigerian wants to get a home of their own. Kudos everyone on this forum. One Luv.

Welcome ChinoJeff.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by rafcrown(m): 2:28am On Jul 08, 2015
A PLOT OF LAND IS AVAILABLE IN A GOOD ESTATE CLOSE TO IKOTUN LAGOS.DRY LAND AND TROUBLE-FREE.N5.5M.adecrown22@gmail.com
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by smiley001(m): 9:59am On Jul 08, 2015
Good project there Mr Spider.

We r tested and trusted . A trial may convince. We have our own trucks and we use our own trucks for delivery and dats y r prices are far different from others. We deliver a complete tonnage requested. If u r not satisfied with d tonnage at delivery, don't pay us.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by joshneku: 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 4:12am On Feb 02, 2016
My Oga Spyder880 please how thick is this German floor Sir?

My builder is suggesting 3" and I want to make sure that it is acceptable for a small bungalow.

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 7:06am On Feb 02, 2016
EgunMogaji:
My Oga Spyder880 please how thick is this German floor Sir?

My builder is suggesting 3" and I want to make sure that it is acceptable for a small bungalow.
]
This cast was made to be 3" if I remember correctly, thicker German floors are better for a lot of reasons, but when working on a low budget, a thinner concrete cast is better than no oversite concrete at all.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by mufutau55(m): 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
spyder880:

This cast was made to be 3" if I remember correctly, thicker German floors are better for a lot of reasons, but when working on a low budget, a thinner concrete cast is better than no oversite concrete at all.

And if EgunMogaji come here and tell us he is working on such a low budget, then it's time for me to pack and leave Nairaland o. smiley

@EgunMogaji

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
spyder880:

]

Thanks my Oga, I read una loud and clear.

mufutau55:

And if EgunMogaji come here and tell us he is working on such a low budget, then it's time for me to pack and leave Nairaland o. smiley
@EgunMogaji
Hajji M.

Baba o grin

My Wife now calls me Baba Budget and thinks someone needs to do a Nollywood movie on my Ijebu character grin

I instructed the carpenter to frame 4" all around.

Thanks Sirs.

1 Like

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by mufutau55(m): 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Thanks my Oga, I read una loud and clear.

Baba o grin

My Wife now calls me Baba Budget and thinks someone needs to do a Nollywood movie on my Ijebu character grin
I instructed the carpenter to frame 4" all around.
Thanks Sirs.

There you go... Peace of mind... But Yes, we have to watch our budget all the time... making money here is not easy anymore since Sept. 11th.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
mufutau55:

There you go... Peace of mind... But Yes, we have to watch our budget all the time... making money here is not easy anymore since Sept. 11th.

Hajji M.

Thanks Hajj.

This is why I respect you Sir.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by mufutau55(m): 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Thanks Hajj.
This is why I respect you Sir.

Thank you sir. Likewise Boss.
Respect is reciprocal... (spelling smiley)

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by bigcil2(m): 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
@Spyder880

Thank you very much for this post. I just wanted to start constructing a 4 Bedroom bungalow on. Plot of land at Abeokuta. And luckily for me I read your post from 0-21 pages.

Big ups to know I have some questions but I'll contact you privately. Just want to show my appreciation here.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by ACHILLES45: 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
spyder880:

It is not a bad idea. I have done this in the past. In one site I was making blocks, I noticed that their river sand is too sharp (has too many teeth) that it will be breaking as you remove the metal mold.
We bought more trips of soft plastering sand and added to the sharp sand, it solved the problem and we had very good block products.

Oga spyder, i started moulding my blocks for a 5 bedroom duplex 3MONTHS ago due to ur inspirations and to the glory of God i have over 6000pcs moulded and stacked, and will be up to 10,000pcs by november, i've also made arrangements for iron rods and stones.
my question is, my dad is in charge of my work in the village and the initial sands i bought b4 coming to Lagos was the whitish sharp sand. I sent my kid brother home last week to get pictures of the ongoing work and i discovered the recent sand they used wasn't the whitish sharp sand but the usual local sharp sand. Pls is there any difference in the strength and stability of blocks moulded with these two types of sand because the size they are moulding now is the 6" solid i intend to use for foundation.
meanwhile my dad said there is no difference in the two.
pls what's your opinion about this.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
ACHILLES45:

Oga spyder, i started moulding my blocks for a 5 bedroom duplex 3MONTHS ago due to ur inspirations and to the glory of God i have over 6000pcs moulded and stacked, and will be up to 10,000pcs by november, i've also made arrangements for iron rods and stones.
my question is, my dad is in charge of my work in the village and the initial sands i bought b4 coming to Lagos was the whitish sharp sand. I sent my kid brother home last week to get pictures of the ongoing work and i discovered the recent sand they used wasn't the whitish sharp sand but the usual local sharp sand. Pls is there any difference in the strength and stability of blocks moulded with these two types of sand because the size they are moulding now is the 6" solid i intend to use for foundation.
meanwhile my dad said there is no difference in the two.
pls what's your opinion about this.

There may not be any difference.

1 Like

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by ACHILLES45: 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
spyder880:

There may not be any difference.

i really appreciate your prompt response sir, i wonder how you manage to give attention to each of the questions thrown to you despite your tight schedule.
pls sir, my last question is about iron rod storage. As a low income earner, it is alot easier for some of us to buy iron rods installmentally while getting ready to start a building project, but the challenge there is the rust. Does rust have any significant effect on the stability of a building. Like i explained earlier. It is almost impossible to stack the entire money for iron rods as the price may rise in response to the exchange rate. And i don't plan to build in batches, i intend to have all important materials but the roof down before starting the project.
i hope you understand me sir.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
ACHILLES45:

i really appreciate your prompt response sir, i wonder how you manage to give attention to each of the questions thrown to you despite your tight schedule.
pls sir, my last question is about iron rod storage. As a low income earner, it is alot easier for some of us to buy iron rods installmentally while getting ready to start a building project, but the challenge there is the rust. Does rust have any significant effect on the stability of a building. Like i explained earlier. It is almost impossible to stack the entire money for iron rods as the price may rise in response to the exchange rate. And i don't plan to build in batches, i intend to have all important materials but the roof down before starting the project.
i hope you understand me sir.

Rust is not good for iron rods. If you must store rods, keep them in a dry place where rain and dampness cannot speed up the corrosion process. You can store rods for upwards of 6 months, 1 year.

1 Like

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by kuntash: 7:29am On Apr 24, 2020
Hello Spyder

I was hoping to see the budget..

Maybe I didn't Check well..

Pls can you sum it up or just redirect me incase I missed it..
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
kuntash:
Hello Spyder

I was hoping to see the budget..

Maybe I didn't Check well..

Pls can you sum it up or just redirect me incase I missed it..

This is so old cheesy

I think we spent about N2.5m to build the whole house then.

1 Like

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by chemicool: 11:01pm On May 26, 2020
Oga Spyder, well-done.

1 Like

Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by Alexandre7: 2:06am On May 27, 2020
spyder880:

This is so old cheesy

I think we spent about N2.5m to build the whole house then.

How much would a similar house cost today in Aba?

I already have a Land.

Do you accept projects in Aba?
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 7:04am On May 27, 2020
chemicool:
Oga Spyder, well-done.

Well done bro.
Re: Reality Building Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by spyder880(m): 7:04am On May 27, 2020
Alexandre7:

How much would a similar house cost today in Aba?

I already have a Land.

Do you accept projects in Aba?

N8.5m average.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

POP DESIGN & TV WALL INSTALLATION / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. / Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.