Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban (16482 Views)

Fake INEC Official Arrested In Famgbe, Bayelsa By The Police (Photo) / Man, Dressed As Woman Arrested In N'djamena (photos) / Godswill Akpabio Wears Chieftaincy Turban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by emmatok(m): 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2011
jmaine:

So all your ramblings was about whining for Buhari stealthily . . . .  No wonder you were just blind to simple factual posts . . .  . .Now take walk abeg

So you forgot that honeric01  is a Muslim apologist.

He has been silent for a while due to the actions of his Muslims friends.

But hearing a supposed christian allegedly [/b]try to bomb a chuch makes him happy.

Very soon their other [b]spin masters
here will tell you Nigerian Christian are terrorist.
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by Hadone(m): 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2011
1. I've read this very story on other newspapers, not dailytrust alone. What are u people denying?
2. Ive been saying it even on NL that the game of 'defend where u belong to' cannot take us anywhere. If someone did something be it right or wrong, he better be judged according 2 his act irrespective of his faith or ethnic group. This guy is a christain or are u simply trying 2 convince me that he is attempting 2 burn a church just 2 implicate who, christains? I'm sorry 4 U. You can ignore ur brain, but allow me 2 make GOOD USE of mine please.
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by Hadone(m): 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2011
1. I've read this very story on other newspapers, not dailytrust alone. What are u people denying?
2. Ive been saying it even on NL that the game of 'defend where u belong to' cannot take us anywhere. If someone did something be it right or wrong, he better be judged according 2 his act irrespective of his faith or ethnic group. This guy is a christain or are u simply trying 2 convince me that he is attempting 2 burn a church just 2 implicate who, christains? I'm sorry 4 U. You can ignore ur brain, but allow me 2 make GOOD USE of mine please.
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by Hadone(m): 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2011
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by Hadone(m): 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2011
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by Hadone(m): 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2011
I READ THIS STORY ON DIFFERENT NEWSPAPERS, NOT ONLY DAILYTRUST. SO, WHY THE ARGUMENT PLEASE? OR ARE U TRYING 2 CONVINCE US THAT THE GUY BEING A CHRISTAIN IS ATTEMPTING 2 BURN A CHURCH TO IMPLICATE WHO, CHRISTAINS? I BEG KEEP ARGUING SINCE U OPT TO, BUT ALLOW ME 2 MAKE GOOD USE OF MY BRAIN.
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by honeric01(m): 11:40pm On Dec 29, 2011
emmatok:

So you forgot  that honeric01  is a Muslim apologist.

He has been silent for a while due to the actions of his Muslims friends.

But hearing a supposed christian allegedly [/b]try to bomb a chuch makes him happy.

Very soon their other [b]spin masters
here will tell you Nigerian Christian are terrorist.

Believe me you, with the way you post, i am tempted to say i am more christian than you are, i can take you up on any christian issues and you won't even be able to match me. having said that, i am not a sentimental christian nor a religious christian, i am not also a blind christian who thinks other "Christians" can't be robbers, rapists, terrorists or killers simply because they are Christians, i rate and define a person based on his/her personality/actions/behavior and not his/her religious affiliation. (Akingbola is a christian, Cecilia Ibru is one too same with Bode George and James Ibori likewise the suspect)

Except you prefer to be blinded by religion, you would have seen/read the points i made in my post rather than try to come up with weak lines like the above.
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 30, 2011
Why was his name withheld? That story is not factual!
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by Nobody: 3:09am On Dec 30, 2011
how did jmaine got to know the church was empty when it was not implied in the passage? simple question. jmaine was the culprit.
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by binkabir(m): 4:08am On Dec 30, 2011
all4naija:

Why was his name withheld? That story is not factual!

[size=18pt] Wisdom King that is the name of the Christian Boko Haram member. visit http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/sss-arrests-alleged-bomber-in-bayelsa/106021/ [/size]
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by Nadanbata: 4:49am On Dec 30, 2011
I dey laugh o. Hausa/Fulani abi let us split becuase the muslims want to kill us abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by Alfoasegh: 10:37am On Dec 30, 2011
Let's all give peace a chance.
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by jmaine: 11:42am On Dec 30, 2011
morufoye:

how did jmaine got to know the church was empty when it was not implied in the passage? simple question. jmaine was the culprit.

Impeccable foolishness . . . You probably read with your eyes closed . . .
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by cynthiafred67(f): 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2011
What kind of twisted story is this?
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by garba(m): 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2011
the ruling class will,without doubt, find these threads amusing: the foolish proletariat have taken the bait; they are busy trading insults while the country is being raped under the shroud of "terrorism".i cant envisage the possibility of a revolution from the nigerian masses whose majority are still blinded by cultural and religious devides (mere artifacts) to notice whats really taking place under their noses.
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by Tittos: 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2011
Of all the newspapers only Daily Trust carried this story,and why was the address of the church not published,rather much emphasis was placed in the name of the man and where he comes from without other descriptions of him.why is it that the sss said he was in police custody while the police claim they have no knowledge of such person, this looks like a sham and a made up story by some sss officilas for whatever reason,
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2011
I didn't get it. Was he trying to set the church ablaze or bomb the church as in the news? This is a very questionable story.
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by PwityGelax: 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2011
Why shld d man dress lyk a muslim if truly he's a christian
Re: Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban by adamaw2tuf: 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2011
1, A MAN WHO ALLEGEDLY TRIED TO BLOW UP WAS APPREHENDED BY THE SSS WHILE TRYING TO SET OFF EXPLOSIVES AT A CHURCH? 2, BUT LUCK RAN OUT ON HIM AS THE PLOT WAS LEAKED TO THE SSS WHO HANDED HIM TO THE POLICE. 3, YET WHEN JOURNALISTS CALL TO COMFIRM THE STORY WITH THE SAID POLICE STATION,THE OFFICER WHO HAS BEEN ON DUTY SINCE BEFORE THE ALLEGED "MR WISDOM KING'S" BOMB ATTACK,BOMB PLOT OR ARSON ATTACK MADE IT CLEAR THAT THERE WAS NO SUCH A MAN IN RELATION TO SUCH INCIDENT. NOW WHO IS THIS SSS PERSON? AS WE ALL KNOW EVEN IN THEIR MIDST (SSS) THERE ARE MANY OF THEM WHO ARE JIHADIST DISGUISED AS SSS AND OTHER SECURITY AGENTS,THESE FAKE ONES ARE DOING EVERYTHING TO FRUSTRATE THE HARD LABOUR OR EFFORT OF THE REAL SECURITY AGENTS. I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT THESE ENEMIES WITHIN WILL SOONER OR LATER COOK UP A VERY DAMAGING PLOT TO FURTHER CONFUSE THE ENTIRE WORLD,IN THEIR DESPERATION TO BLAME THE INNOCENT ONES AND SAVE THEIR DEVILISH AGENDA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

KOGI UNDER SIEGE: Four Killed In Fresh Attack On Mosque / We Failed To Learn From Biafran War — Ekweremadu / Holiday Enjoyment: Niger Delta Women Issue Akpabio One-month Ultimatum To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.