Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing (13243 Views)

Egbesu Militants Join Ipob Orders FG To Releases Kanu, Dasuki Within 7days / Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave / PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS A BONAFIDE IJAW - EGBESU ORACLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by Afam4eva(m): 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2011
Egbesu Fraternity (yeah, just heard about them for the first time too) has claimed responsibility for the bombing of an Islamic school in Sapele which occurred on Tuesday Dec 27th and left seven children under the age of 9 seriously injured.

Some men driving a Camry car threw a low-capacity explosive into a building where an Arabic class was taking place. No one died in the attack.

The fraternity has warned of more bombings of mosques in Delta State as retaliation for Boko Haram bombings of Christians in the north and have also asked all Hausas and Muslims to leave the South South or face more bombings.

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/12/egbesu-fraternity-claim-responsibility.html
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by tpia5: 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2011
Same way boko harem started.

Now they've transferred to the south using a cover.

Who do all these people think they're fooling?

Foreign funded, the whole lot of them.

And this includes all the so-called nationalistic "ethnic" movements.

Just variants of kkk.
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2011
Senseless act by satan children. Boko haram is an issue of law and order via government response not criminal groups. Why can't Nigeria outlaw these paramilitary groups? (Criminal Gangs)

I EXPEcT OPC, MASSOB, MEND AND BOKO HARAM TO BE OUTLAWED. THESE GROUPS ARE TOOLS OF POLITICAL THUGGERY AND ASSASSINATION OF POLITICAL RIVAL AND CIVIL UNREST VIA MASS MURDER OF INNOCENT CITIZENS.
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by talktrue1(m): 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2011
They are looking for international recognition, sponsorship and more importantly, amnesty
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by dayokanu(m): 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2011
I thought Boko haram are the only terrorist in Nigeria

And Niger Deltans are not terrorists
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by efisher(m): 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2011
They are ALL terrorists who kill innocent people to achieve any purpose whatsoever.
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by Lasinoh: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2011
Fake Muslim vs Fake Christians.
Let the war begin! wink
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by mensdept: 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2011
Lasinoh:

Let the war begin! wink

Yes, let the war begin, but at least lets start with the selected leaders in Abuja and the various state capitals. We can send them all to the guillotine, along with useless FAKE pastors and mallams who are deceiving the masses
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by EzeUche(m): 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2011
Those Egbesu boys are not playing. shocked

Ijaw war god if you did not know.
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by dayokanu(m): 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2011
At least we now know the sides of the country that are terrorist

MEND, Boko Haram and now Egbesu
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by EzeUche(m): 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2011
dayokanu:

MEND has never been classified as a terrorist organization by any country.

Pulling things out of your arse again?
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2011
Merry Bombmas to y'all. . . grin grin
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by HighChief4(m): 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2011
dayokanu:

They might have retaliated to the xmas bombing which is very bad, but they are not in anyway terrorists. Why do you always try to make something our of nothing

Lasinoh:

Let the war begin! wink

Have been checking for new pics for sometime now, whats happening?
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by dayokanu(m): 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2011
High_Chief:

They might have retaliated to the xmas bombing which is very bad, but they are not in anyway terrorists. Why do you always try to make something our of nothing
^^ Ohhh

Boko haram bombed in the North they are terrorist

MEND bombed Lagos and Abuja, They are not terrorist

Egbesu bombs Sapele. They are not Terrorist

Bombing of Atlas cove and Independence day bombing was in retaliation for?
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by HighChief4(m): 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2011
^^^You cant affort to pretend you dont know that these are reprisal of whats going on in the North. Yes, its a very sad situation but you cannot classify them as terrorists. Its their own lame way of showing disapproval of the activities of Boko Harams
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by dayokanu(m): 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2011
Maybe we can also say Boko Haram attacks were reprisals to the MEND killings of previous years which can also be classified as lame
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by EzeUche(m): 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2011
What do you expect from Dayo? Like Uncle, like nephew.

He likes to be on his knees when dealing with Northerners, just like tiger clawed face uncle Akintola.
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by HighChief4(m): 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2011
^^^I almost forgot. Always there to save their masters a[i]s[/i]s
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by dayokanu(m): 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2011
EzeUche:

What do you expect from Dayo? Like Uncle, like nephew.

He likes to be on his knees when dealing with Northerners, just like tiger clawed face uncle Akintola.

High_Chief:

^^^I almost forgot. Always there to save their masters a[i]s[/i]s

Good thing. At least this time around no one would accuse Dayo of starting the wahala and I hope you wont be crying like the cowards you are after this
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by dayokanu(m): 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2011
Now lets start

read what a real warlord, Effiong had to say about Ojuku

When Biafra's military resistance collapsed, [size=28pt]Ojukwu fled to Côte d'Ivoire[/size].

Efiong assumed leadership in this situation of turmoil, starvation, and collapse. He became Head of State of Biafra on 8 January 1970 and on 12 January announced surrender.[1]

At the time of the surrender, Efiong believed that the situation was hopeless and that prolonging the conflict would have led only to the further destruction and starvation of the people of Biafra. At that time Effiong said, "I am convinced now that a stop must be put to the bloodshed which is going on as a result of the war. I am also convinced that the suffering of our people must be brought to an immediate end."[1]

Nnaemeka L. Aneke wrote, "General Efiong’s handling of Biafra’s surrender is one of the most tactical and devoted maneuvers ever seen on the Nigerian scene. Those who do not appreciate the depth of it may not have appreciated what was at stake as Biafra capitulated."[2] Many observers had expected wholesale retribution at war's end.
[edit]

Later life

In a 1996 interview, Efiong reflected on those events:

I have no regrets whatsoever of my involvement in Biafra or the role I played. The war deprived me of my property, dignity, my name. Yet, I saved so many souls on both sides and by this, I mean Biafra and Nigeria. . . .

I felt that I played a role which has kept this country united till today. . . .

At the end of it all when I saw they (Biafran soldiers) could no longer continue and [size=28pt]Ojukwu had fled[/size], I did what was ideal after wide consultation . . . [2]

Efiong died 6 November 2003, at the age of 78 less than two weeks before his 79th birthday.

The b1nch fled the war front and left the populace to die

What a shame to war generals, Shame to men and shame to carriers of Y chromosomes.

God bless Effiong a true general who waited not the biatch who fled
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by EzeUche(m): 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2011
dayokanu:

Good thing. At least this time around no one would accuse Dayo of starting the wahala and I hope you wont be crying like the cowards you are after this

You are not denying what you are. How do you like being on your knees?

"It's better to live one day as a lion, than a thousand years as a lamb."

I guess you are a lamb.
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by dayokanu(m): 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2011
Shortly afterward, a detachment of soldiers led by Captain Emmanuel Nwobosi arrived at Akintola’s residence. Upon sighting the soldiers, [size=18pt]Akintola opened fire – lightly wounding a few of them including Capt Nwobosi. After bravely fighting for his life and engaging the soldiers in a gunfight, Akintola was shot dead by Nwobosi and his men[/size].

http://www.kwenu.com/publications/siollun/1966_coup2.htm

Culled from a Igbo website

Thats how valiant men die, They dont run to Abidjan like that biatch called Ojuku

Aare Samuel Ladoke Akintola a brave man, A valiant man.

We are proud of you. A warrior who dies fighting not one who flees to Abidjan. Ojuku is a shame to humanity, A pederast who ran away from the war front when Adekunle made mincemeat of Igbo's

Where were the men in Igbo land? they were all wearing wrapper like people suffering from Hernia while Adekunle was using them for shooting practice
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by EzeUche(m): 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2011
Dayo you are a lamb.

Come up with something new.

We all know the truth, and I am sure you know the truth as well.

Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by dayokanu(m): 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2011
Ezeuche you are from the lineage of Slaves.

You have the slave gene

Ezeuche,

Your people are cursed, Aside from the world renowned cowardice acts of Ojuku,

They are born to be slaves to Abokis. Its called a Slave gene.

The same one in Azikwe that turned him into an errand boy for Balewa.

The same one in Ekwueme that turned him into a slave to a Grade 2 teacher called Shagari

The same one in Sylvester Ugo, Okadigbo, Ben Obi, even a whole Professor called Soludo who chose to be an errand boy to your Aboki Slave masters

Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by ezeagu(m): 11:41pm On Dec 29, 2011
Are you guys planning another 40-something pages?
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by dayokanu(m): 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2011
Where is Ezeuche? Has he gone to serve his masters like people from his lineage do? maybe he has gone to worship and serve Alj Harem

Just like his hero Ojuku survived on licking IBB's balls

[size=28pt]2011 - Ojukwu Canvasses Support for IBB[/size]
Tony Edike 2 May 2010
Email|Print|Comment
Share:

Enugu — THE Ikemba Nnewi, Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, was yesterday, reported to be in support for the presidential ambition of former military leader, General Ibrahim Babangida, in 2011, saying he would support him as far as it was the desire and aspiration of the people of the country.
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by ezeagu(m): 11:52pm On Dec 29, 2011
There are better things to do with yourself.
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by NegroNtns(m): 1:54am On Dec 30, 2011
I EXPEcT OPC, MASSOB, MEND AND BOKO HARAM TO BE OUTLAWED. THESE GROUPS ARE TOOLS OF POLITICAL THUGGERY AND ASSASSINATION OF POLITICAL RIVAL AND CIVIL UNREST VIA MASS MURDER OF INNOCENT CITIZENS.

If I hear you include OPC amongst terrorist list again you go meet yanga. . . ewu! angry
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by Goshen360(m): 4:56am On Dec 30, 2011
Yawha don start o and kasala go soon burst for 9ja o. This is serious and God help us.
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by ifyalways(f): 5:03am On Dec 30, 2011
Egbesu confra still exists?

I thought they've been wiped out and cleared off after the '98 clearance of yenagoa's waterside with their enfant terrible cum president "Colombian Master" captured and sent for life to Ahoda prisons and other terrors like "AB" confirmed dead

While in existence,they were mere touts with free access to arms(who supplies them ) whose main handiwork is forcing the traders at the famous waterside mkt of yenagoa to pay taxes to them,robbery and ofcourse raaaping women.
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by ifyalways(f): 5:06am On Dec 30, 2011
^which levels spambot?wetin come be "precipitate"?shuo!

'enfant terrible c, um president' . . .
Re: Egbesu Fraternity Claim Responsibility For Sapele Bombing by 195(f): 5:15am On Dec 30, 2011
smh nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Air: Trouble For National Carrier As Reps Mull Probe Of Concession Deal / FG Owes CBN ₦15.51 Trillion, Borrows ₦14.86 Trillion Under Buhari / 7 Things You Need To Know About Anyim Pius Anyim (Presidential Aspirant)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.