Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

My Girlfriend's Past Haunts Me: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Past Haunts Me: (2117 Views)

My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? / God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service / Should A Man Know His Wife Or Girlfriend's Past? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend's Past Haunts Me: by swoosh(m): 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2007
Serious responses only please!

I met a beautiful girl In january of this year- I actually just wanted some fun but now i've fallen n love with her and im considering getting serious (actually her parents n siblings all know us 2gether n every1 around me including my siblings thinks we r getting married) but i have concerns.
1. She's 10 years younger and just starting school
2. She told me she got deflowered at 14 n has had 2 abortions-says one was mine

I appreciate her being open to me n i've i tried hard not to think about it  but most times when i begin 2 think about her (i have her pic as my desktop background so i look at it all the time), i see her getting deflowered in my imagination n i wonder if she still  has contact with this person, i have a feeling d person is around me n would always joke with his friends that my wife (if i marry her) was his prey. I also fear that having been deflowered that early she may have slept with many ppl including some that i may know.

I know this is all wrong cos i've had other women 2 but I hav never thot about this concerning any other girl i have dated, i just didnt give a damn what they did b4 or what they were doing. But how can i make this feeling go?. I love her and i have no doubts she loves me 2 n isnt cheating on me
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Haunts Me: by efuah(f): 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2007
if you have no doubts, then forget about this negative thoughts n the dirty past n move on.
it will do u no good. live ur life to please ur ownself n ur maker but not to please humanity.
other than that, people might end up making wrong choices publilcy n crying in our closet.

if you love this girl as u claim, then move on. past is in the past(self explanatory) ya dig? wink
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Haunts Me: by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2007
@ poster you need to see a psychologist
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Haunts Me: by divanaija1: 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2007
undecided eeh Swoosh,what exactly is your problem?? since two of you r in love??
At least she told you about her past,see why some girls don't wanna reveal deep truth about their past.
Listen bro,with the way you are thinking which ain't healthy at-all,you r gonna have problems in your relationship.Let love conquer all and forget about awakening a long gone dead Ghost.Whats up with u n the other guy anyway?? u don't kno him so why sniff in2 imaginary closet?, i don't want to b'liv u r the overly jealous types who get anxious 4 no just reason.Feed love into your soul to erase all them bad thoughts.Not a soul feeder them thots u hav u know.
And by the way how old r u?? don't be dating no underage girl aight?  wink

Takia
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Haunts Me: by Joey82(m): 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2007
The only thing I see here is Jealousy, and d only reason that can make one jealous about his/her lover is when u keep thinking d other person is better than u or u dont measure up.
Jealousy to me, is a complex, the earlier u conquer it, the better.

So remove that jealousy, that fear in ur heart and move on with ur girl, d world is all urs
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Haunts Me: by efuah(f): 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2007
diva-niga, good advice kiss

joey82, how far now? long time

ziddy, u think so lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Haunts Me: by Easybaby(f): 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2007
@efuah,councillor go fit you o cheesy grin
how bodi now? . . .hope, you dey change oil undecided tongue

@poster, follow your heart beat . . .it works undecided
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Haunts Me: by somze(f): 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2007
Dude you need to see a Dr and fast
Better still try some mills and boons . . . or whatever they call it now.

You find a girl thats honest and you are here misbehaving. You know what give me her number.

How many hones girls are there in the world. That girl probably loves you thats why she's being sincere. And personally, i've heard of much worse.

Stop being childish jare. meanwhile havent i seen this elsewhere?
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Haunts Me: by efuah(f): 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2007
Easybaby:

[color=#990000]@efuah,councillor go fit you o cheesy grin
how bodi now? . . .hope, you dey change oil undecided tongue
body fine o, by HIS grace. am counselor, yeah, u n zignor shd come to my office incase i need me.
the fee is tolerable tongue
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Haunts Me: by Joey82(m): 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2007
@efuah,
I'm cool, just took some time off to celebrate Nigeria's independence.
How's ur hubby n pretty baby boy.
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Haunts Me: by Easybaby(f): 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2007
efuah, no problem, we'll surely come. grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Haunts Me: by sparta(f): 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2007
I fear the girl o! shocked. Disvirgined at 14.Go ahead, nothing dey happen. She will just produce babies that will get disvirgined at 5 for you that is if she can still make babies after two murders. cry
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Haunts Me: by efuah(f): 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2007
Easybaby:

efuah, no problem, we'll surely come. grin
ok i will b waiting grin

Joey82:

@efuah,
I'm cool, just took some time off to celebrate Nigeria's independence.
How's your hubby n pretty baby boy.
they r fine o, thx for asking smiley
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Haunts Me: by Easybaby(f): 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2007
sparta:

I fear the girl o! shocked. Disvirgined at 14.Go ahead, nothing dey happen. She will just produce babies that will get disvirgined at 5 for you that is if she can still make babies after two murders. cry

lol grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Haunts Me: by swoosh(m): 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2007
Joey82:

The only thing I see here is Jealousy, and d only reason that can make one jealous about his/her lover is when u keep thinking d other person is better than u or u don't measure up.
Jealousy to me, is a complex, the earlier u conquer it, the better.

So remove that jealousy, that fear in your heart and move on with your girl, d world is all urs

I love your Reply Joey, Thanx
n Thanx 2 all of u
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Haunts Me: by swoosh(m): 2:56pm On Oct 04, 2007
How may i remove this post please. I;ve got what i think i need
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Haunts Me: by Easybaby(f): 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2007
swoosh:

The post is no longer yours, but ours . . .you cannot eat your cake and have it undecided

lol grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Haunts Me: by Joey82(m): 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2007
u're welcome @poster,
Just that u can not remove the post cos it might b beneficial to some other persons. We chat here to learn 4rm each other and as easy baby rightly said, "the post is no longer urs it is ours" only the almighty Seun can remove it if he has a reason at all.
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Haunts Me: by 2dye4(m): 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2007
Easybaby:

The post is no longer yours, but ours . . .you cannot eat your cake and have it undecided

lol grin grin grin

sho, the guy talk say he don do, abi u wan over-analyse d matter?

oga, abeg carry ur post go. good luck with ur girl undecided
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Haunts Me: by Easybaby(f): 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2007
lol grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Past Haunts Me: by divanaija1: 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2007
grin
swoosh:

@ poster-So u hav recieved healin shape shape eh, R u sur?? This Nairaland Panadol extra solution strong o.
Good for u man. grin wish u luck.

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Celebrate My First Year Wedding Anniversary / Father And Daughter Expect Child Together / What Should She Do? She Need Advice From Mature Minds. No Abuse Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.