Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Is Boko Haram Not A Tool Of Distraction By Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Boko Haram Not A Tool Of Distraction By Pdp (3151 Views)

Eze Ndigbo Outside Igboland: A Needless Distraction By Joe Igbokwe / Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki / I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Boko Haram Not A Tool Of Distraction By Pdp by 1025: 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2011
how can we get peace in the presence of injustice?
why is our president keeping deaf ears and blind eyes to corruption and corruption public servants?
why is no one telling nigerians who are behind siezed imported weapons at our wharfs and airports?
why was senator Ndume released on bail just like other corrupt public servants?
why is it that many if not all the ppl so far linked to bombings in nigeria are pdp members(chief raymond dokpesi and senator ndume)?

these questions and more have forced me to start thinking that pdp is deliberately using these bombs and bombings to distract our attentions from their criminal acts.
today, we are no longer asking questions about bankole and others who stole billions from our public funds and they are happy because they have succeeded in distracting us.
Re: Is Boko Haram Not A Tool Of Distraction By Pdp by Rhino5dm: 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2011
God bless you for starting this wonderful thread. That said.

Sen. Ndume was quickly granted a bail even with the established facts of his gross involvement is sponsoring the Boko Haram terrorist. He was supplying them with unlimited supply of cash and phone numbers of target and locations of potential blowing sites.
The PDP blood thirsty vampires will do anything to keep the masses in a state of disarray to continue plundering the nations wealth blindly. What vexes me is majority of the victims cut short by the violent acts of these animals are the lowly positioned masses of the society. Why haven't Boko Haram bomb national assembly?? [/b]Or Any government state house??

The cartels budgeted almost a trillion naira on security, [b]now tell me how can they justify that amount without bombing a couple of places? be it mosque or church who cares, if the ends will justify the means of stealing a trillion naira from Nigerian masses

The ealier the Nigerian masses see the evil in PDP the better for them.

P.S
The PDP paid vultures will come for your head for attempting to speak the truth. They almost slaughter me on a similar thread where i address the solutions to Boko Haram menace. They challenge my audacity of trying to set the records straight and exposing those behind these ugly situation of constantly killing of innocent citizens.
Re: Is Boko Haram Not A Tool Of Distraction By Pdp by Akwasi(m): 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2011
Thanks my bros. It is not only the PDP. Almost all Nigerian politicians are guilty of this. Read on http://seeafrica..com/2011/12/freedom-of-religion-and-boko-haram-in_28.html
Re: Is Boko Haram Not A Tool Of Distraction By Pdp by Nadanbata: 5:15am On Dec 30, 2011
ba karya
Re: Is Boko Haram Not A Tool Of Distraction By Pdp by dayokanu(m): 5:22am On Dec 30, 2011
Dont you see the connection

Odechukwu Retardeen Jonathan from PDP says he knows the Sponsors

Babangida Aliyu a PDP governor says he knows the sponsor of Boko Haram

Timipre Sylva a PDP governor from Bayelsa State threatens to unleash Boko Haram on his state that means he has close relations with them

Ndume a PDP senator was accused of sponsoring Boko Haram

Isa Yuguda a PDP governor has claimed publicly that he knows what Boko haram wants
Re: Is Boko Haram Not A Tool Of Distraction By Pdp by jensinmi(m): 7:44am On Dec 30, 2011
Thank you OP.

I think it is only deluded people that won't see that PDP members are behind Boko Haram.

Firstly, who in Nigeria has money for bombs? Do people think this is easy? Some people talk like you just walk into a supermarket in the North, order 2 bombs, and pick them up at the door. Only PDP and its members have money for nonsense in Nigeria. Is it CPC that barely has enough money to pay secretariat staff that would be using their money to build bombs at several million naira each? Or is it ACN that is looking for how to win more elections that would be running up and down looking for how to blow things up?

Next, wherever there is social injustice, people are vulnerable to influence for crusading. I am not a muslim, but I think it oversimplifies the issue when you say "Muslims are terrorists" or "It is because of Islam". A hungry man who has no hope, no dreams, and no prospects is a desperate man and given the right conditions can be easily influenced to take up a cause. How many suicide bombings are perpetrated by Kuwaitis? Bahrainis? Qataris? Even Saudi Arabians? Having lived in the middle east for 11 years, I've concluded that all human beings love to enjoy life. It is hard to find someone who wants to die, irrespective of religion. It is only those who are pushed to the wall who subscribe to such. Is it the average Kuwaiti who is enjoying life, driving around in a Mercedes at age 24, or an established business man at age 30 that will want to kill himself or send his son out to kill himself in the name of religion? When people have prospects, dreams, and ambitions, and see hope in their future, they will not want to throw that away.

On the contrary, In Nigeria, you will see a 30 year old man up north with no achievement, no money to feed their family, no hope for the future, no hope for change. It is not hard to know what will happen when evil men begin to influence him with talk of how he will make an impact, secure a legacy, become a martyr and all that stuff when he gives up his life for their cause. Who knows? They may even promise him they'll care for the family he is living behind. The same family he currently can't feed, clothe, or shelter and sees no hope of doing any of these in the future. Look at it from this perspective, and ask yourself, what does this person have to lose? It is not like he was doing something great with his life anyway. And that is how it is.

Look up and down, only the poor are going around blowing up stuff. It is extremely rare to see a rich person doing it. Few exceptions like Mutallab exist. The American government confirmed that the Yemeni terrorist group he joined begged him to go to Nigeria and use his influence to recruit and finance foot soldiers they could use and maybe even send out to be suicide bombers. They saw him as too valuable for that. But because the boy was not mentally stable, he said he would do the suicide bombing and kept insisting until they let him. PEOPLE WITH MONEY FINANCE TERRORISM, BUT THEY SEND DEPRIVED AND VULNERABLE PEOPLE OUT TO DO THEIR DIRTY WORK.

PDP is responsible for the deprivation in Nigeria today, they have sown the wind, now, they will reap the whirlwind (Hosea 8:7). That includes Goodluck "Fresh Air" Jonathan because he is and has always been a member of PDP. When it was in their power to do something to improve the lives of others, they did not. Now, their sins have come around and they will be consumed in the inferno they silently watched others create over the past years.  PROVERBS 24:11-12 - Rescue those being led away to death; hold back those staggering toward slaughter. If you say, "But we knew nothing about this," does not he who weighs the heart perceive it? Does not he who guards your life know it? Will he not repay each person according to what he has done?. Those who carried out the evil, and those who refused to speak out against it, they share the following in common - THEY WILL ALL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES.

Lastly, please do not think that Nigerians are not acting because they are docile, it is because we are still having things relatively good in a lot of places including southern, Nigeria. There are places in the world that are hell compared to Nigeria. Places where drug cartels will cut of 30 peoples' heads and hang it on display in the Nation's capital, places where people watch their children starve to death and die over a period of months. We, Nigerians are silent because like the children of Israel in Egypt, we have grown comfortable in our slavery. We are afraid of the uncertain, afraid of the wilderness, so,  we'd rather just stay in slavery and make the best out of it. And when we see people who want to take us out, we fight them. Did they not rebel against and say to Moses - Exodus 14:11 - and they said to Moses, "Why did you bring us out here to die in the wilderness? Weren't there enough graves for us in Egypt? What have you done to us? Why did you make us leave Egypt? In other words, Why did you bring us out of our slavery? It may confound many to think people you are trying to help can fight you for trying to save them, but it is indeed common. Nigeria is an example. To that end, I want to tell "1025, Dayokanu, Rhino.5dm, Kobojunkie," and all others who are constantly fighting for what is right in Nigeria to keep up the good work. I appreciate you. But know that like Moses in the wilderness, the people you are trying to save will fight you as you try to save them from drowning. Nonetheless, You have all chosen to do what is right as the Proverbs 14:11-12 verse I posted in the paragraphs before states. You are telling those on the path to death what they do not want to hear. You have told them the truth BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS THE ONLY THING THAT WILL SET THEM FREE.
Re: Is Boko Haram Not A Tool Of Distraction By Pdp by Rhino5dm: 8:34am On Dec 30, 2011
^
Brilliant post! WoW!!! cheesy

In addition to your very beautiful post, Do you know that the last 2 suicide bombers respective families were paid 5 million naira each by the sposors for sustenance?

Three points-
1. Who are those with the capability of paying suicide bombers 5 million naira and furnishing them with "clean" toyota camry(with estimated cost of over a million naira) per attack?

2. Why is the government so silent about locating the lords behind the Boko Haram?

3. The Boko Haram terrorist caught was quickly sentence to only fucccking "3" years in prison, what are they afraid of? Are they afraid of the guy openning the can of worms?

Bomb and kill hundreds of christians worshipping in the church and get 3 years, steal 100 billion naira get 2 years and refuse bribing a police officer at check points and get killed ? ? ?
This is really absurd!!

The PDP hunt dogs will laugh at CPC not been able to pay their annual rentage fee and facing ejection from their secretariat in one swoop, and also claim CPC are the sponsors of Boko Haram by extension trying to indict Buhari, in another.
Re: Is Boko Haram Not A Tool Of Distraction By Pdp by omanzo02: 10:59am On Dec 30, 2011
This post is another case of running mouth disease. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Is Boko Haram Not A Tool Of Distraction By Pdp by BabaEleko(m): 11:01am On Dec 30, 2011
The op and these ^^^ last two posters before omanzo give me hope in the Nigerian youth.  I decide nor to talk because they said it all. God bless everyone.
Re: Is Boko Haram Not A Tool Of Distraction By Pdp by djosh4(m): 11:04am On Dec 30, 2011
Lovely post and equally brilliant replies!
Re: Is Boko Haram Not A Tool Of Distraction By Pdp by Sike(m): 11:08am On Dec 30, 2011
Wonders shall never cease!
Re: Is Boko Haram Not A Tool Of Distraction By Pdp by chuks49(m): 11:13am On Dec 30, 2011
Boko haram is not the problem but the religion it promote. Muslims can't live in peace with non muslims.
Re: Is Boko Haram Not A Tool Of Distraction By Pdp by DAY12(m): 11:19am On Dec 30, 2011
@OP, Thank you very much, I've been thinking exactly the same thing!

PDP are EVIL, It's what I've been saying for a long time angry
Re: Is Boko Haram Not A Tool Of Distraction By Pdp by LEXYLOV: 11:19am On Dec 30, 2011
No one can rule anything out of this situation, you are very right with your view. Mr Fisherman GEJ was brought out of ZOO and elevated to the highest office in the country within a brief of time with so called lucky lucky was all pre-arranged by OBJ, Tinubu and co for their own and their families and friends interest. Because they knows that he is a BALL anyone can play. If Buhari won that election by now you would have seen lots of them in exile. The country called Nigeria is been rule by a caucus or fratz of monsters call pdp. Even here on NL there are many pdp mercenaries still terrorizing fellow forumites who has some brilliant idea of what is going on. There is no way out in sight my brother, because tribalism bigots and religions fanatical sentiments nigerian who voted for them are still suffering and smiling and not yet seeing anything. All what can rescue this sinking ship called Nigeria is for a brilliant and God fearing young military officer to take over the power as a matter of urgency. This officer must be God sent to restore back the sanity of this nation. I still preferred Rawlings of Ghana style of revolution to happen here, Because I want to see all the looters from A-Z to have their stoling funds accounts home and abroad froozing and throw in jail. angry
Re: Is Boko Haram Not A Tool Of Distraction By Pdp by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 30, 2011
distraction from sharing money and showing off ?what is the government doing that they are should be distracted?
Next news please
Re: Is Boko Haram Not A Tool Of Distraction By Pdp by wysenas(m): 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2011
This is how BH started.Modu sherrif of Borno state use d group then 2 witch hunt d opposition,he used money 2 spoil d members.later he wanted 2 do away with them and stop sponsoring them,at this juncture,they become aggressive and recruit more members 2 terrorised borno state.other northern politicians picked interest in their operation n link with them 4 their selfish interest.why do u think some past govs.4rm d north apologised 2 BH last time including Modu sherrif and co.within short period,they gained more support and sponsors.like they say d fear of God is d beginning of wisdom,every politician wants 2 reckon with them including PDP.D bombing of churches by BH is just a distraction by d govt.2 steal more money in d name of security{#900b in 2012 budget}.are we fighting war?PDP is a cult whose main interest is to satisfy their members.they dont care what happen 2 d citizens.we d citizens dont even help matters,instead of us to wake up and speak with one voice,we are divided against ourselves in d name of tribes and religion.if PDP can solve Nigerians problem 4 d past 10yrs in power,then when will PDP be up and doing?do u know how much of our oil money they have squandered in d last 10yrs?PDP is toying with our lives.
Re: Is Boko Haram Not A Tool Of Distraction By Pdp by sheyguy: 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2011
Northern PDP members are telling us that Gej has stolen their mandate and that they will make the country ungovernable for him, my questn is: shld Pdp's internal conflict be settled with the lives of Non-core northerners?
This is possible because of they av dominated our intelligence and defence structure already, Gej who happens to have provoked this reaction is sitting there and hoping to continue his choping and glory-seeking exercise.
Just like 1966 they have a genuine reasön to feel cheated but av resorted to expressing themselves in a barbaric manner . . . . .to make it worse Gej is acting like he does not know what he has done wrong . . . . . . . . I see alot of pride, ego, and false pretending taking us back to 66 if care is not taken.
Re: Is Boko Haram Not A Tool Of Distraction By Pdp by 1025: 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2011
Boko haram is not the problem but the religion it promote. Muslims can't live in peace with non muslims.

@chucks49,
what about the kidnappers in east and militants in niger delta? are they also promoting muslims? pdp equiped all these groups with arms just to win elections but what will they do with the arms after elections?
Re: Is Boko Haram Not A Tool Of Distraction By Pdp by hbrednic: 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2011
OP,
your distractive tactics will not work

tongue
Re: Is Boko Haram Not A Tool Of Distraction By Pdp by Demdem(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2011
When I declared months back that pdp members are suicide bombers I was almost killed on this site.
Re: Is Boko Haram Not A Tool Of Distraction By Pdp by publisher(m): 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2011
My own conspiracy theory:
Boko Haram on the longrun will help northern Nigeria decide if it wants to catch up with the rest of the country or remain isolated forever. As it stands now,i think its going to be impossible for a full hausa muslim to ever become Nigeria's president again. Boko haram has succeeded in dividing the north forever by targetting christian northerners who unknown to many are not minorities(Northern Nigeria is now about 40% xtian thanks to southern kaduna and the rest of the middlebelt). A trend that has damaged the political might of Hausa-fulanis who once used the 'one north,one destiny' slogan to dominate the rest of Nigeria. Saudarna of sokoto and Tafawa Balewa must be shivering in their graves. If political heavy weights like IBB,Buhari and Atiku were denied the presidency by a nonentity southern xtian like GEJ, it tells u that the Cameroun therapy of hausa's started by Obj is now firmly on ground.
For those who dont know,Cameroun like Nigeria had a very powerful hausa muslim north who ruled the country since independence. But a power rotation deal in the early eighties moved power down south. Till today,northern Cameroun has not smelt power again.
Most of the Boko haram members are illiterate almajiris who are recruited and hoodwinked by faceless sponsors. Decieved into fighting a jihad ,but ultimately used a worthless pawns in a very bloody political chess game. The real Boko haram sponsors may even be southerners.
Hausas and the core north are the real victims of boko harm.
Re: Is Boko Haram Not A Tool Of Distraction By Pdp by wysenas(m): 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2011
@hbrednic,u got it all wrong.who among d muslim elites/leaders that supported d action of BH?d sultan who is d head of islamic affairs in Nig. condemned d act,so what are u saying?b4 now some people said it was Buhari until when some sponsors were been mentioned.let me tell u,if u are talking of jihad,its only when muslims were disallowed 4rm practising their religion and they were left with no option that they can fight back.we celebrated Eid el Kabir peacefully,so dont label BH as muslims becos taking ones life is a sin in islam let alone killing a fellow human being.BH have no justificatn islamically 2 back up their bad act.remember that not everyone that bears Abdul or usman are muslims likewise in every peter and paul are not xtians.watch yur words !
Re: Is Boko Haram Not A Tool Of Distraction By Pdp by 1025: 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2011
Boko Haram on the longrun will help northern Nigeria decide if it wants to catch up with the rest of the country or remain isolated forever. As it stands now,i think its going to be impossible for a full hausa muslim to ever become Nigeria's president again. Boko haram has succeeded in dividing the north forever by targetting christian northerners who unknown to many are not minorities(Northern Nigeria is now about 40% xtian thanks to southern kaduna and the rest of the middlebelt). A trend that has damaged the political might of Hausa-fulanis who once used the 'one north,one destiny' slogan to dominate the rest of Nigeria. Saudarna of sokoto and Tafawa Balewa must be shivering in their graves. If political heavy weights like IBB,Buhari and Atiku were denied the presidency by a nonentity southern xtian like GEJ, it tells u that the Cameroun therapy of hausa's started by Obj is now firmly on ground.
For those who dont know,Cameroun like Nigeria had a very powerful hausa muslim north who ruled the country since independence. But a power rotation deal in the early eighties moved power down south. Till today,northern Cameroun has not smelt power again.
Most of the Boko haram members are illiterate almajiris who are recruited and hoodwinked by faceless sponsors. Decieved into fighting a jihad ,but ultimately used a worthless pawns in a very bloody political chess game. The real Boko haram sponsors may even be southerners.

@publisher,
have u ever used ur dictionary before to check out the meaning of the word CHRISTIAN? who among these devils is close to the word - CHRISTIAN? under this pdp led govt, we saw aircrafts falling on daily basis killing innocent nigerians. did u blame any religion then? did u hear fani kayode say in court that the air misharps were caused by cultists in the country? when militants were killing, kidnapping and destroying public properties, did we blame it on religion? when kidnappers took over eastern states, did we blame it on religion? when chris uba who is a pdp strongman used thugs to chase out a sitting gov out of his state, no one blamed religion.
unless we seat back and link all these issues one after the other to these criminals in pdp who are above the law, we won't get a lasting solution.
i am from Imo state and i hate it when we leave the objects to go after shadows.
have u ever seen where a terrorist(Ndume and Chief Raymond Dokpesi) gets bail easier than someone that steals maggi?
as long as pdp continues saying one thing today and another tomorrow, these problems will continue coming.
had it been this boko haram is not targeting innocent people, they would have won nigerians over to their sides because the so-called rulling class are just playing with our minds.
we need a violent group that will target these pdp members and their families since our votes can't speak for us, let us attack them and their interests.
look through nairaland and nigeria, u will see majority against them yet they win elections with 90%.
Re: Is Boko Haram Not A Tool Of Distraction By Pdp by dayokanu(m): 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2011
How come every Politician related to Boko haram is from PDP?
Re: Is Boko Haram Not A Tool Of Distraction By Pdp by Demdem(m): 4:50am On Dec 31, 2011
dayokanu:

How come every Politician related to Boko haram is from PDP?

Because pdp itself is a killer party.
Re: Is Boko Haram Not A Tool Of Distraction By Pdp by Beaf: 5:28am On Dec 31, 2011
publisher:

Excellent analysis.

@topic
boko haram was started by the ex-governor of Borno state, Ali Modu Sheriff; he was in ANPP and remains in ANPP till this day. It is calous to use the deaths of the innocent to score cheap political points.
Re: Is Boko Haram Not A Tool Of Distraction By Pdp by Demdem(m): 8:56am On Dec 31, 2011
Modu sheriff hasn't been picked up, arrested or charged. I will assume the security agents knew better than us. U told us when ndume was arrested that the sweeping will continue and probably to buhari but that hasn't materialized. So far pdp guys seems to be at the forefront.

(1) (Reply)

Mimiko And His Intimidating Achievements / . / Villa Zoo: Jonathan Budgets Millions Of Naira For Animals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.