Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,842 members, 7,798,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Slim Fit - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Slim Fit (1128 Views)

The Brand New Innovations Of Slim Fit Shirts / First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! / Keep Fit Or Get Fit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slim Fit by mabelgee(f): 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2007
I am a lady of 27 and going to 28 by next month am too fat but my face show my age and my body does not please i need your help what can i drink and take to reduce this fat please help
Re: Slim Fit by EKENEA(m): 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2007
What do you mean,by too fat,what is your weight and size, well I like fat women.
Re: Slim Fit by lucyc(f): 11:58am On Oct 25, 2007
anything whatsoever that you drink for weight loss has side effects except NO PAIN NO GAIN grin grin grin grin grin abeg go gym because me too dey go sef and to tell you de truth,de tin dey wok fast fast.
Re: Slim Fit by Scopium: 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2007
EKENEA:

What do you mean,by too fat,what is your weight and size, well I like fat women.
Yeah me too I like women with extra flesh. I suggest you pray to find someone who appreciates you the way you are and learn to love the way you are. What you are looking for has side effects which may be worse than your present situation.

(1) (Reply)

Government Created Diseases: Joyce Riley (R.N.) A Gulf War Veteran And Peter K. / 6 Tips For The Treatment Of Bed Bugs / What You Don't Know About That Silent Killer: Hepatitis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.