Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Blco And Lpfo Allocation Papers Urgently Needed For Purchase - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Blco And Lpfo Allocation Papers Urgently Needed For Purchase (611 Views)

Lpfo And Blco Allocation Papers Needed Urgently For Purchase / Lpfo And Blco Allocation Papers Needed Urgently For Purchase / Allocation Papers/documents For Lpfo And Blco Urgently Needed For Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blco And Lpfo Allocation Papers Urgently Needed For Purchase by y2kaustin(m): 10:36am On Dec 30, 2011
i actually have a serious buyers that actually want to buy the allocation papers of 24million barrels of BLCO,he is presently in the country and in Abuja at the moment.He is serious,and the funds will be pulled from three banks(Zenith,Eco bank and Diamond bank).Please do contact me on 08134340380, i have another link for LPFO 70,000Mt he also wants to buy the allocation papers.I have a copy of his Proof of Funds with me at the moment.

(1) (Reply)

Web Development Training (February 2013 - Lagos) / A Good Angel Investor Is Needed For Partnership / Have Confidence Even Wit This Mass Sacking. Full/part Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.