Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

My Victory Speech - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / My Victory Speech (911 Views)

Chelsea Victory Parade In Pictures / Student Squanders School Fees While Celebrating Real Madrid Victory / Stamford Bridge The Land Of Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Victory Speech by dayokanu(m): 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2011
[size=28pt]MY ACCEPTANCE SPEECH[/size]

ALL of una dey craze. Una dey follow me contezt errection shuo? i bow for una o

Anyway. Even though I was elected democratically, I yam hereby Shanging the prostitution constitution unilaterally.

I hereby ban all electoral activities for the next 12 months. If you are not satisied, You are all welcomed to protest in the streets of Syria.

For those that are frustrated, My govt has contacted Julius Berger to erect several thousand gallows in all the Geo-Political zones You can chook your neck hinside to show your grievances.

Also even though there wont be electrisity supply eksept in the Presidential kuotas, We would ensure that we have functioning transformers on all junctions so disgruntled elements can hug en masse

To my opponents First of all Mr Nateevs: I bow for you o. If dem leave you, You go push plane start. You sef wan dey follow me dey drag. You don see Fatai Rolling Dollars for Mr Universe before? You sef wan win. Leave hinternet if you are not satisfied meet me for Ojuelegba Under bridge I go beat you well rub sand sand for your face join.

To my other hopponeint Mr Konga or wetin dem dey call you.

To those that want to celebrate my victory and declare their loyalty, Youi should present your wife to me for a whole weekend. This is the unltinmate show of respect to the Hemperror.

As I don win so these are my 10 point agenda

BAYERN fans: Since we are the blue blooded elite fans on this forum you are free to make your own rules and change it at any time, You are free to bully any fan especially clubs with less than 4 CL titles cool cool

Manure fans: Make una make sure you win that Europa cup and be crowned the King of lesser and inferior teams for Europe. We need a worthy succesor to FC Porto, Atletico madrid etc failure to win that me and una don enter the same trouser

GAYYNERS aka Arsenal fans: Una don enter another round of wahala, Any loss of point na 2 hours of Hard core Apala and TerryG music on una thread. At the end of season, failure to win trophy is a crime punishable by Akpakoing.

Shekpe fans aka Chelsea fans: Una must to sell Fernando Torres or make him begin score anything short of that, Na wahala between me and you. And I no wan see nonsense argument on una threead again

Liverpool Scousers: Its either your thread becomes active or we merge it with equally dead threads like AC Milans we are saving space

AC Milan fans: See above

Barcelona fans: Ok una own don do, No be only una dey Europe, No be only una we come watch, Shuo!!! reach make you remain for others but one task, Ensure Mourinhoe remains without the La Liga and try your best to frustrate him out of Spain, Una fit contact Boko Haram for their services at discounted rate

Real Madrid fans: Just ensure you play well beat every team in La Liga 10-0 but make sure you lose the La Liga title to Barca and CL to Bayern your CL husband. You can manage with Copa dey Rey. That one don do you, No dey do Long throat

Tottenham fans: My only mission for you is to ensure you beat GAYYners and finish ahead of them in the table. Thats a trophy on his own

ALL OTHER FANS: You dont count If you are not satisfied, write a petition and post it here, otherwise you can go to Yobe and do evangelism for Boko Haram

Cheers
Re: My Victory Speech by dayokanu(m): 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2011
In the next few days I would be announcing my cabinet members

I need band members that can rival D banj, Terry G, Haruna Ishola and Osita Osadebey

Anytime your team losses a game we would come on the thread to entertain and the host must provide refreshments
Re: My Victory Speech by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2011
Lol!!!
U don mara finally wit ds ur new crown!!
Re: My Victory Speech by KenJADE(m): 10:19am On Jan 07, 2012
pls. Do me a favour of changing dah ac milan's thread name. Itz jux too local. Abeg
Re: My Victory Speech by raumdeuter: 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
deleted

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea After Roberto Di Mateo? / Juan Mata Vs Santi Carzola / Arsenal Fans Be Like "Na Goals Dey Rush Us"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.