Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? (15759 Views)

Tips For Guys On Why Do Women Have Attitude Problems For No Reason? / Opinion:nl Girls Are Generally Ugly And Have Attitude Problems / Wassup With Nigerian Guys Dating Zimbabwe Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by MrCork17: 5:56pm On Dec 30, 2011
aint we allowed to have preference or is it by force to date a black chick, especially if she's Nigerian?? Please advise! angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by MrCork17: 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2011
Well from experience, you can have desent conversation with white females. Black or Nigerian women do not belief in holding normal desent conversation. They shout and curse the heck outter of you. Its even worse with the ones who never been to London before (no ofeinse).

Best advise urgentl;y needed. Chheers! undecided
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by kokoye(m): 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2011
what's your resolution for the year 2012 . . o Cork?
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by MrCork17: 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2011
kokoye:

what's your resolution for the year 2012 . . o Cork?

to try and date black women for the first time ever.  Actually, to go for the ones with ONLY real hair! wink
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by kokoye(m): 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Actually, to go for the ones with ONLY real hair! wink

real hair ONLY . . .black girl?

good luck with that . . dont keep your hopes up
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by MrCork17: 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2011
kokoye:

real hair ONLY . . .black girl?

good luck with that . . dont keep your hopes up

Bro. I went to a resturant yesterday with Cindy (my white babe) and this 2 Nigerian women sat Opposite us.  Cindy ordered Spagatti and Minced meat while the 2 fat Nigerian ladies ordered Yam, Corn Beef stew and Beer.  Cindy leaned over, kiss me while  I stroked her long (real) Shoulder hair. Woyld u belif the fat Nigerian lady had the ordersity to:   hisssssss!  it waz actually  looooong hisssss!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by kokoye(m): 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2011
Mr, Cork:

2 fat Nigerian ladies ordered Yam, Corn Beef stew and Beer.

cheesy cheesy

Happy new year to you in advance . . you wont kill me
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by zolzlolz(f): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2011
Uuuuuuuuuum nooooooo! This what actually happened:
Two Nigerian female students are conducting research for their sociology thesis, in the 'poorer' parts of London. Hesitantly, they enter dilapidated diner next to some run down public toilets home to rats, crackheads and every Tom, D1ck and Harriet's expelled MacDonalds, FROM THE WEEK BEFORE, still in the toilets, on the floor and on the walls, EEEEEEEEEEEEEW! Unfortunately, the Nigerian students can smell the scene in the toilets, as they are seated by the window of the diner. The smell from the neighbouring toilets, however, cannot beat the smell of the diner; sweat, recycled oil(THEY FRY EVERYTHING HERE), baby poo and baby vomit(the Nigerian students notice that the London mothers from this part of town change their babies on the dining tables). Enter an  midget Granpapa Cork with his White Cindy and her 5 children in tow. They have 3 different fathers, all Naija 'deadbeats' hustlers. Cindy's hair is thinning. Welfare for 5 kids isn't enough, so it's the stress. It's also because of the chain smoking and bad nutrition(all her food is fried). Imagine what her skin looks like. Cindy is ugly, because of lifestyle. That can't be said of her  Grandpapa Cork. Unfortunately he is naturally ugly. They order spagetti and mince meat(HA!). Grandpapa Cork has never used knife and fork or a spoon, so he spills bits of pasta on himself. He is also talks with his mouth full, he spits his way through a meal(providing unpleasant audio and visuals for the Nigerian students). Disguisted, the Nigerian students leave.
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by MrsChima1(f): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2011
LMAO@fake hair being ethnically specific  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  A celebrity said Kim Zolciak (white woman) looks like a monkey with wig.   lipsrsealed   She has a closet just for her dead people wigs!

That's like me saying ALL BLACK MEN ARE ENDOWED between the legs.  [size=55pt]NOT![/size]

Let's play the generalization game.   cool
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by slimyem: 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2011
tsk tsk~~
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by MrCork17: 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2011
slimyem:

tsk tsk~~

ok. Slimyem just prooofed my point. why is she wearing Extra large wig? Look at her pic! undecided
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2011
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females?

So true

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by slimyem: 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2011
Mr, Cork:

ok.  Slimyem just prooofed my point.  why is she wearing Extra large wig? Look at her pic! undecided
if you think that's a wig,then you just confirmed my thoughts[b]you have cataracts in your eyes and tumor in your brain.[/b]
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by MrCork17: 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2011
slimyem:

if you think that's a wig,then you just confirmed my thoughts[b]you have cataracts in your eyes and tumor in your brain.[/b]

sweeery at least ur tryin to be white. you should be proud! wink
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by MrCork17: 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2011
you look at them, they  reply (black sisters) : what u lookin at?   undecided
You say helllo.  They reply (black sisters) :  who are  you helloing?   angry
you say:  whats up sweeery giv me your number.  They reply (black sisters) : whicch number?  angry
You say: Aunty Bella. meet my new white babe, Marsha.  Her reply: TELL HER TO MARSHA OUTTER MY HOUSE!! angry

Black sisters have too much attitude  (no ooofeinse)  angry
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by Kslib(m): 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2011
brown women
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by mobf: 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2011
zolzlolz:

Uuuuuuuuuum nooooooo! This what actually happened:
Two Nigerian female students are conducting research for their sociology thesis, in the 'poorer' parts of London. Hesitantly, they enter dilapidated diner next to some run down public toilets home to rats, crackheads and every Tom, D1ck and Harriet's expelled MacDonalds, FROM THE WEEK BEFORE, still in the toilets, on the floor and on the walls, EEEEEEEEEEEEEW! Unfortunately, the Nigerian students can smell the scene in the toilets, as they are seated by the window of the diner. The smell from the neighbouring toilets, however, cannot beat the smell of the diner; sweat, recycled oil(THEY FRY EVERYTHING HERE), baby poo and baby vomit(the Nigerian students notice that the London mothers from this part of town change their babies on the dining tables). Enter an  midget Granpapa Cork with his White Cindy and her 5 children in tow. They have 3 different fathers, all Naija 'deadbeats' hustlers. Cindy's hair is thinning. Welfare for 5 kids isn't enough, so it's the stress. It's also because of the chain smoking and bad nutrition(all her food is fried). Imagine what her skin looks like. Cindy is ugly, because of lifestyle. That can't be said of her  Grandpapa Cork. Unfortunately he is naturally ugly. They order spagetti and mince meat(HA!). Grandpapa Cork has never used knife and fork or a spoon, so he spills bits of pasta on himself. He is also talks with his mouth full, he spits his way through a meal(providing unpleasant audio and visuals for the Nigerian students). Disguisted, the Nigerian students leave.
U get time sha,
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2011
Mr, Cork:

ok. Slimyem just prooofed my point. why is she wearing Extra large wig? Look at her pic! undecided

damn fo0L. grin
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by Kutey: 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2011
I won't even reply the post as its the usual bs but how has immigration in this country gone so out of hand?
I can understand typing mistakes but 'desent' instead of decent?
'no ofience' instead of no offence?ordersity instead of audacity, spagatti instead of spaghetti?
I mean really? Is this the best nigerian education can offer? I'm willing to bet this guy is typing from an internet cafe somewhere in lagos. Assh0le smiley

oh, and wait someone is "proofing his point" ahahahah ah ah ah. Unbelievable
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by mobf: 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2011
grin grin grin grin, you must be new here
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2011
Kutey:

I won't even reply the post as its the usual bs but how has immigration in this country gone so out of hand?
'no ofience' instead of no offence?ordersity instead of audacity, spagatti instead of spaghetti?
I mean really? Is this the best nigerian education can offer? I'm willing to bet this guy is typing from an internet cafe somewhere in lagos. Assh0le smiley

this must be your first time meeting mr.dork grin
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2011
mobf:

grin grin grin grin, you must be new here

LOL my thoughts exactly!!
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by 9janinja1(f): 6:54am On Dec 31, 2011
mobf:

U get time sha,

i kno bah, i didnt even read the whole thing

Mr, Cork:

Well from experience, you can have desent conversation with white females. Black or Nigerian women do not belief in holding normal desent conversation. They shout and curse the heck outter of you. Its even worse with the ones who never been to London before (no ofeinse).

Best advise urgentl;y needed. Chheers! undecided

its bullshi*t for you to say black women do not belief in holding decent conversations, so i ask you what kind of crowd do you roll with amd where do you meet these girls.

that being said who cares what race you choose to date, its your bussiness as long as your happy with it. i've been called a racist and it bugged me for about an hour and it was whatever. As long as you like who youre with , go for it. ps: i love me some good as wigs!

Kutey:

like grin
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by cynthiafred67(f): 8:05am On Dec 31, 2011
slimyem:

you just confirmed my thoughts[b]you have cataracts in your eyes and tumour in your brain.[/b]

^^  Ouch dat hurts!!!
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by Goldieluks: 8:38am On Dec 31, 2011
Mr FOwl go ahead and date your white women cause I don't think a black woman in her right sense would want to come 50000 yards close to a fake, ugly black short brainless sexually starved fagg.ot like you. Whoever is behind your character has a personality disorder. Silly cow.
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by Mynd44: 9:18am On Dec 31, 2011
^^^
Madam easy now. You wan make the guy kill himself?
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by MrCork17: 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2011
QUESTION!!

When waz the last time u saw a Footballer dating a Black female especialy when she Nigerian? NEVER! undecided
When waz the last time u saw a black female with Michael Jackson or Mc Hammer especially when they Nigerion? NEVER! angry
When waz the last time u saw a black female with proper table manners in resturants? Never! angry
When waz the last time a black woman walk pass you and said: HAPPY new YEAR? NEVER!! angry
When waz the last time a woman bumped into you instead of sayin: EXCUSE ME? NEVER!! angry
When waz the last time a Black womaN saw u with a white babe and she said: She looks better! NEVER! undecided

OK. Should I go on? undecided
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by MrsChima1(f): 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2011
Kutey:

Don't pay THAT THANG no attention. He is strolling and baiting for a host. wink
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2011
anytime i dey waka for raod with my s3xy hot ukranian beauty most naija babes go jus dey giv me the evil eye and dey hiss at me
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by merge(f): 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2011
The same old S_HIT!!! Nigerian men trying to up their egos. Failed Attempt !!!
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by slex(m): 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2011
lefulefu:

anytime i dey waka for raod with my s3xy hot ukranian beauty most naija babes go jus dey giv me the evil eye and dey hiss at me

poster are you in Ukraine or UK or 9ja?i am in Ukraine thats why i am asking
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2011
slex na for united kingdom i dey based by right now i dey post frm my village close to the kukuruku hills for akoko edo cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? / Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? / Imagine you caught your daughter having sex in your room (watch The Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.