Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? (15761 Views)

Tips For Guys On Why Do Women Have Attitude Problems For No Reason? / Opinion:nl Girls Are Generally Ugly And Have Attitude Problems / Wassup With Nigerian Guys Dating Zimbabwe Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by MrCork17: 12:39am On Feb 22, 2012
uniqueren:

lolz

was funny? undecided
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by uniqueren(f): 8:12am On Feb 22, 2012
I think that question u just asked is the funniest of 'em all
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by MrCork17: 1:26pm On Feb 22, 2012
uniqueren:

I think that question u just asked is the funniest of 'em all

uniqueren <<<<<< aattitude angry
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 22, 2012
blackwomen are always mad wen we date them white angel snow queens cheesy
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by charlyjayden: 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2012
some nigerian women have a special association hating their men dating white women my man told me nigerian woman told him she was disgusted in the likes of him not dating black sister this was in london they all get together slagging it off lol quite sad really
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2012
charlyjayden:

some nigerian women have a special association hating their men dating white women my man told me nigerian woman told him she was disgusted in the likes of him not dating black sister this was in london they all get together slagging it off lol quite sad really
nigerian women certainly dont have issues with the women that nigerian men date.take note also that the women fighting u on the other thread are not even nigerian women.funny enough it was mostly the nigerian women like slimyem for example were defending u.
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by charlyjayden: 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2012
@ Tom notice how i said SOME i have plenty of nigerian girls as friends but there are a minority get vex for men dating white chics
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by Candyness(f): 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2012
i dont have an attitude, im too quiet wink
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by MrsChima1(f): 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2012
charlyjayden:

Although you said "some", but most people will include some means all.

There are other nationalities of women that doesn't care for their nationality of men dating foreigners. 

It is the same thing for some white men who think that if a white woman touch/sex/date/marry a black man then she is damaged goods. 

Some Nigerian women have made claims that they do not care for their "men" (as if they own these men) to date/marry non-Nigerian women.  But, they aren't the only group that are complaining against interracial and intercultural marriage/dating.
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by Boxer007(m): 1:48am On Feb 27, 2012
Hate them or love them, black women are the best
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 27, 2012
Candyness:

i dont have an attitude, im too quiet wink

. . . And I'm a white man undecided grin
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by MrCork17: 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2012
OK I GIVE UP!!! WILL STOP DATIN BLACK WOMEN FROM 30th feb 2012!!! angry
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by MrsChima1(f): 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2012
Mr, Cork:

OK I GIVE UP!!! WILL STOP DATIN BLACK WOMEN FROM 30th feb 2012!!! angry

[size=44pt]Yay! Thank you white women! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by Nayah(f): 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2012
Love doesn't have color poster
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by 9janinja1(f): 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2012
it really does not matter what other people think or what color someone is as long as you'r in love. people should stop paying attention to color, guys should not complain, you should see the bullshit girls with white boys get , so stop complaining wtf !
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by MrCork17: 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2012
9ja-ninja:

it really does not matter what other people think or what color someone is as long as you'r in love. people should stop paying attention to color, guys should not complain, you should see the bullshit girls with white boys get ,  so stop complaining wtf !

9ja-ninja <<<<<< she just prooofed my point: ATTITUDE!! must she be aggresive just to make a point? White women dont behave like that! undecided
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by Candyness(f): 9:43pm On Feb 27, 2012
chill out dude
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by 9janinja1(f): 6:01am On Feb 28, 2012
Mr, Cork:

9ja-ninja <<<<<< she just prooofed my point: ATTITUDE!! must she be aggresive just to make a point? White women dont behave like that! undecided

i'm not aggressive, jerk
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by slex(m): 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2012
Nayah:

Love doesn't have poster color

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by MrCork17: 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2012
9ja-ninja:

i'm not aggressive,  jerk

9ja-ninja <<<<<<< no wonder she cant find a man: She cuss too much! undecided
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by ChiBugzy: 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2012
QUESTION!!

When waz the last time u saw a Footballer dating a Black female especialy when she Nigerian?  NEVER! 
When waz the last time u saw a black female with Michael Jackson or Mc Hammer especially when they Nigerion?  NEVER! 
When waz the last time u saw a black female with proper table manners in resturants?  Never! 
When waz the last time a black woman walk pass you and said: HAPPY new YEAR? NEVER!! 
When waz the last time a woman bumped into you instead of sayin: EXCUSE ME?  NEVER!! 
When waz the last time a Black womaN  saw u with a white babe and she said: She looks better!  NEVER!

OK.  Should  I go on?   

Mr Cork, these are the most ignorant questions i have read in its entirety. Now to answer your question in your original post,  BLACK WOWEN have ATTITUDE including ME when you go dancing around white females, WHY?

Because Nigerian men have a worst case of inferiority. They cant approach a hardworking, successful black female without sounding ignorant and inferior. And as women, we dont want that kind of man 10miles around us. And so yeah im all attitude and more when i see your black face looking at me (thinking u just scored a gold mine in a sister). And the worst part is you dont get the message (based on my look and unfriendly countenance),  you (have the nerve) to open your mouth to talk to me,

And so when i see you with a white woman, the first thing that comes to my head is your a loser and dont have what it takes to compete to get your african queen, instead you go running to arms of the inferior counterpart(a white female) who, based on her stereotypical views thinks all black men are strong bodied and strong-minded. But after 1-4yrs the inferior counterparts(white females) realizes your Bottom(black men) are not strong-minded and then things fall apart!!!!!.

And then the black men go on and blame the strong black woman for having an attitude in the first place while failing to face the real issue that they are weak and doesnt have what it takes to face a black woman.

MORAL OF THIS LONG STORY!!!!!
MEN KNOW YOUR CLASS! IF YOU WANT AN EDUCATED, SUCCESSFUL BLACK WOMAN FOR YOURSELF, GET SOME CLASS YOURSELF to avoid embarrassment (aka attitude).

And if you feel you have the class( Mr Cork) stop picking up the wrong black girls who are not your class to avoid ignorance and lack of social skills in public.

And yes, im proud to be black! Wouldnt date white and will support my black peeps to develop themselves and rid themselves of the inferiority that chases them into the arms of a white female.
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by ChiBugzy: 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2012
I could go on and on about this stupid subject and the arguments you have put up to support your post. All im going to say is THE JOKE'S ON YOU. Because you and I both know you cant get the best of the black neither can you get the best of the white. You are stuck dating the trashy white and the ghetto black.

They say like attracts like, maybe thats why you keep attracting the ghetto blacks that give you attitude because they know you are no good.

Well dont bother to reply me becos i honestly im not coming back to this thread, this kind of ignorance is more than i can handle.
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by MrCork17: 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2012
Chi Bugzy:

I could go on and on about this silly subject and the arguments you have put up to support your post. All im going to say is THE JOKE'S ON YOU. Because you and I both know you cant get the best of the black neither can you get the best of the white. You are stuck dating the trashy white and the ghetto black.

They say like attracts like, maybe thats why you keep attracting the ghetto blacks that give you attitude because they know you are no good.

Well dont bother to reply me becos i honestly im not coming back to this thread, this kind of ignorance is more than i can handle.

Chibisibugy. <<<<<<< Another angry black woman. mUST she be aggresive to make a simple point?? No wonder she single undecided
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by MrCork17: 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2012
*** we give up!!! undecided ***
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by Candyness(f): 12:04am On Feb 29, 2012
Nayah:

Love doesn't have color poster

well said Nayah. It depends on how they were raised. I think it also depends on class/socioeconomic status. Poor people (of all races) don't have as much as access to different cultures, and thus, act on what they see on TV/movies and in their own communities (this is especially true if said Black woman grew up in a poor neighborhood).
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by toyemz(f): 4:54am On Feb 29, 2012
@Cork

Good observation
but i have also noticed that many of our black guys who date white women
always look like their houseboys
i ve always wondered why!
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by MrCork17: 9:19am On Feb 29, 2012
toyemz:

@Cork

Good observation
but i have also noticed that many of our black guys who date white women
always look like their houseboys
i ve always wondered why!

who you calling a houseboy? angry
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by buJu234: 10:01am On Feb 29, 2012
Quota system,

because via dating a white babe; u have reduce the black ladies male quota,
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by MrCork17: 7:00pm On Feb 29, 2012
Bro but why Must they always have attitude? they cant stand competitions? undecided
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by 9janinja1(f): 1:34am On Mar 01, 2012
Mr, Cork:

9ja-ninja <<<<<<< no wonder she cant find a man: She cuss too much! undecided

dear mr cork you are everything that is wrong with black people. you're self hating, what's your real name, apkan, abi emeka which one is it. what tramatic experience did you have in niGeria that after you left you decided to destroy everything about it especially the women. Anyhow the problem is between you and your shrink stop putting your insecurities on us.

Just for the record no matter how much you mix with whites , your offsprings are still going to be nigerians and have nigerian blood flowing in them
Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by MrsChima1(f): 8:10am On Mar 01, 2012
LMAO@ethnic specific blood. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The things you hear on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? by MrCork17: 11:44pm On Mar 08, 2012
A TRUE NIGERIAN ROLE MODEL FOR ALL BLACK MEN!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight / Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? / Imagine you caught your daughter having sex in your room (watch The Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.