Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Nigerian Pidgin English And Their Meanings - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian Pidgin English And Their Meanings (302153 Views)

Nigeria Pidgin Proverbs & Their Meanings / Traditional Yoruba Names And Their Meanings / Igbo Names & Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Pidgin English And Their Meanings by MajesticIgbo(m): 9:41am On Jan 27, 2019
Nicheey:

To begin with ,there are different dialect of pidgin(warri pidgin ,ekpoma pidgin etc)

But generally we could say "I heart you" the heart there simplifies the "love" .or luff ,loff ,heart. All simplifies "love.

How to say when you're in a relation in pidgin could be hard though ,remember there's different dialect of pidgin.so assuming I'm using warri dialect I'll say "me and dha girl get parol"."parol" there simplifies the relationship.

Bobo for you to learn nigerian pidgin you gotta be precised on the dialect ,or else your brain go jam .

Sha happy new year brodha

Did he ask you if there was Ekpoma and warri dialect?
Re: Nigerian Pidgin English And Their Meanings by Nicheey(m): 10:12am On Jan 27, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

Did he ask you if there was Ekpoma and warri dialect?

nope

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of African Traditional Clothing! / Ogun Awon Bàba Wa / Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.