Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,331 members, 7,780,867 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:14 AM

Nairaland Nsfw? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Nsfw? (1151 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Nsfw? by netotse(m): 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2011
abeg o. . .you people should not let them sack me grin tongue

Practically all of the ads that appear on the front page are one kind, one kind. . .if my boss should see them only heaven knows what damage it would do to me errrr. . .sterling reputation grin

I think admin should understand that not all the ppl that visit NL are juveniles, it we're going to have ads they should be sensible now. . .abi I dey lie?

P.S.

that it's google adsense cant be used as an excuse o. . .

see the attached as an example, who wouldn't think I'm visiting a dating site if they saw this over my shoulder. . .

1 Share

Re: Nairaland Nsfw? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2012
netotse:

abeg o. . .you people should not let them sack me grin tongue

Practically all of the ads that appear on the front page are one kind, one kind. . .if my boss should see them only heaven knows what damage it would do to me errrr. . .sterling reputation grin

I think admin should understand that not all the ppl that visit NL are juveniles, it we're going to have ads they should be sensible now. . .abi I dey lie?

P.S.

that it's google adsense cant be used as an excuse o. . .

see the attached as an example, who wouldn't think I'm visiting a dating site if they saw this over my shoulder. . .

adblocker adblocker adblocker

which browser are you using?

http://adblockplus.org/

Re: Nairaland Nsfw? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2012
netotse is lookin' for chinko booty cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Nsfw? by netotse(m): 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2012
oyb:

netotse is lookin' for chinko booty cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

lol. . .all the chinko ones wey I don see here flat pass my own sef cry, so I guess I'll just stick to our homegrown sturvs. . . cool

thanks for the tips, I'll download the adblocker asap, I use chrome and firefox at work(mostly firefox sha)

(1) (Reply)

To The Cultists Warring In Enugu And Others All Over Nigeria / Facebook New Emoticons / Amazing! Elderly White Man Playing Football With Area Boys @ Bar Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.