Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,139 members, 7,807,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Last Lap For Cyprus Admission With Scholarship Opportunities. - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Last Lap For Cyprus Admission With Scholarship Opportunities. (725 Views)

Last Lap For Cyprus Admission With Scholarship Opportunities. / Last Lap For Cyprus Admission With 50% Scholarship. / Study In Cyprus With Scholarship Opportunities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Last Lap For Cyprus Admission With Scholarship Opportunities. by gloritron: 9:32pm On Dec 31, 2011
Hi everyone,
This is opportunity for you to realize your dreams and stand a chance of acquiring international degree in your choice course with a very affordable fees than wasting money writing JAMB and struggling with ASUU strike. The schools here in Cyprus offer courses ranging from Engineering, Law, Architecture, Pharmacy and many more.

I am a registered agent of schools in Cyprus in which am currently studying in one of them. As a registered agent, our job is to help process and fasten your admission. The next semester will start by February, 2012 (ie. spring semester) and its best to process now so as to secure scholarship and cheap hostel accommodation.

To start your processing, email scanned copies of your WAEC/NECO, Passport photo, International passport orbirth certificate or declaration of age, transcripts (for Masters) to davoffy@yahoo. com and i'll send you all the details as to the admission with my contacts attached. I'll help you till you get your VISA and travel safely.

Finally its not just about saving money, but you will be able to experience the lifestyle, culture and captivating beauty of the island.
Note: You pay nothing until you confirm your admission.

Email: davoffy@yahoo. com

Cyprus contact:
Phone Nos: +905338375180

Nigeria Contact:
Gloritron Educational Consultancy
+2348035851563
Re: Last Lap For Cyprus Admission With Scholarship Opportunities. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2012
Register and train for SAT, GMAT, GRE and TEOFL in Kaduna.

www.mikedanza.wix.com/mikedanza

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Laptops In Lagos, Ilorin,ogbomosho,offa & Its Environs. Promo ! / ICAN Study Materials Available In Ajegunle Lagos / NA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.