Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Are There Truly Golds On The Streets Of Lagos? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are There Truly Golds On The Streets Of Lagos? (784 Views)

See Bend Down Market Like Idumota Market In The Streets Of London / From Peddling Clothes On The Streets To Owing His Own Clothing Shop (Pics) / People Wearing White Take Over Ikeja, Shops Locked, Streets Deserted (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Truly Golds On The Streets Of Lagos? by evademz(m): 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2011
I once read on the newspaper that a visiting Chinese biz man to Nigeria while driving along the streets of Lagos said; "There are so much golds on the streets of Lagos to be picked."
My question is; are there truly golds on the streets of this our economically wrecked nation?
Re: Are There Truly Golds On The Streets Of Lagos? by yamakuza: 10:09pm On Dec 31, 2011
Not only lagos, but the whole of Nigeria.

You just have to change your outlook.
Re: Are There Truly Golds On The Streets Of Lagos? by werepeLeri: 10:28pm On Dec 31, 2011
off course - if your hatred for Nigeria hasnt blinded your eyes to see.
Re: Are There Truly Golds On The Streets Of Lagos? by stagger: 12:39am On Jan 01, 2012
evademz:

I once read on the newspaper that a visiting Chinese biz man to Nigeria while driving along the streets of Lagos said; "There are so much golds on the streets of Lagos to be picked."
My question is; are there truly golds on the streets of this our economically wrecked nation?

My friend, some of us are picking up gold in Naija big time.

As I speak, I am about to start my third and fourth companies. This 2012, I am aiming to become a billionaire by the grace of God. People do not know the kind of resources that Nigeria has everywhere.

If you are abroad, better come back! Nothing dey there o! Na here e dey happen!

Happy New Year. Glory!
Re: Are There Truly Golds On The Streets Of Lagos? by evademz(m): 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2012
I quite appreciate the passion in what you guys said. I'm beginning to feel as well as flow. Somebody, please help me to remove the blind folds in my eye so that I can also start picking these golds on the Nigerian streets.
Re: Are There Truly Golds On The Streets Of Lagos? by stagger: 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2012
Where do you live?

I will give you a hint. One of the things I do is manufacturing handkerchiefs.

With temperatures in Nigeria hovering between 30 and 42 degrees Celsius, can you imagine how many handkerchiefs are used by the Nigerian population on a daily basis? In February for example, the temperature in the North (Abuja inclusive) sometimes gets to 42 degrees Celsius.

And with global warming, there is no way this market is going down. It is going up, up, up.

Now look at this critically. Where would I be better off selling my handkerchiefs? In America, UK, Holland or here in Nigeria where the heat is truly unbelievable?

These are the things that should get you to think of what you can do out here.

(1) (Reply)

How Does XYZ Technology Work? / Beware Of Scam E-mail / How To Make Money With Bulksms Busines Without Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.