Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,436 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London (6238 Views)

Beware Of This Fraudster In Abuja!!! / Please Beware Of Mr Osaro Williams / David Mark- Nigeria’s Senate President As A Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2012
Siena:

Point taken. But there could be an explanation regarding the cash withdrawal. When my wife was in Nigeria, she had access to my account which I held there at the time, she had a card. It's not unusual for Nigerians living outside Nigeria to have Nigerian accounts, which their spouse or other family members in Nigeria may have access to.

Nigerians outside Nigeria executing projects back home are examples. They can fund their Nigerian bank accounts from wherever they reside, and their project executors in Nigeria can withdraw funds via ATM if they've been given the authority or means to do so. My point is, the fact Osaro's account in Nigeria has had withdrawals, whilst he's in the UK isn't enough to label him a con artist. However anyone chooses to run their accounts is their business, they owe no one else an explanation. It's all too easy to label someone a fraud, and tarnish their image. A lot more difficult (sometimes impossible) to make amends when you find you were wrong.

When I first saw the title of this thread, I assumed the OP had lost money or goods to a con artist, or knew others that had, however this doesn't appear to be the case.
I've seen your picture and read your post a few times. Truth is you are too much of a white man, its your type of rational mentality that keep fraudsters in business. If you can't totally prove it does not mean it isn't ђã†̥ it is. The moment ℓ̊ read Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ OP's first post ℓ̊ knew this was a scam and he was alert enough to know early and even generous to share-if it were some, they would have simply thanked heavens and relaxed. About this time last year ℓ̊ lost my weekend beer money because ℓ̊ chose to believe something that ℓ̊ normally won't accept. ℓ̊ and a few others here made sure no one else lost money. The fraudster even went as far as calling ♏έ to tell ♏έ ℓ̊ just signed my death warrant-obviously a bluff since there was № way he could track ♏έ. He claimed to be in Kanduna but was in edo state, obviously a hungry student from info ℓ̊ got and made it clear to him ℓ̊ was the real danger to his life since ℓ̊ had his picture and details ℓ̊ shouldn't have normally.

ђã†̥ I'm trying to say still boils down to the fact that you are more a white man than a Nigerian, you have probably picked up the British accent unconsciously-no offence meant but you see, there is a way Nigerians in Nigeria think that helps us survive every passing day. ℓ̊ do not expect you to understand cos ℓ̊ don't know for Ђơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ω long you've been disconnected.

If this poster had posted and left without checking, your comments would have fooled some into thinking he ran away and the fraudster was genuine.

Bottom line is when general non-peculiar topics are being discussed, you can contribute with the white man's thinking rational cap but when a new form of fraud that a foreigner and Nigerians will even fall for is being discussed, if you can not put yourself in the shoes of a Nigerian post 1999 then do not comment. Sit and learn Ђơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ω we survive. Cheers!
Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by GarbaAudu: 11:02am On Mar 21, 2012
@Stilldee1. You go kill me with laughter, haha ha, lol! A big salute to Uboma. And over to you OSARO WILLIAMS, I know you have glued to your phone screen reading this post, you better disappeared from the radar before you get caught. A word is enough for a wise. Kai! Nigerians. We are very amazing people!
Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by uboma(m): 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2012
@ Blink182, thank you for appreciating the way i exposed Osaro Williams. I wudnt have succeeded in my thread if i hadnt stood my grounds against my 'critics' who failed to reason with me and big tnx to pple like u and odas who supported me against my critics. May we all 'Good Nigerians' join hands in exposing such bad eggs in our country.
@ Garba Audu, i hail u too. I only did what i was obligated as a Nigerian to help rid out bad eggs.
A big tnx to Nairaland and its members.
Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by occam(m): 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2012
@stilldee

men! you did great job. I was really laughing reading your chat with this scammer. "Osaro the scammer" can Air cargo car from London for just N50k and the car will arrive Lagos in 7 day. Air cargo? Naija scammers no go kill me wit laughter o
Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by dan4all: 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2012
Uboma, you are right. i indicated interest in a 2011 nissan xterra which de same man advitised on google trader as one of his cars overseas. he gave a list of cars and requested that i pay a naira equivalent of 100 pounds into his account in nigeria for shipping and other expenses. i latter saw a picture of the same 2011 xterra with same background on another cardealer's site in ikeja as 2005 model. When i asked him about it, he stopped communicating me. so beware of osaro.
Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by proactive4: 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2012
need to know did you receive the laptops you paid to osaros account,cos if you had received the product you paid for definetly osaro cant be a scammer except you did not receive the laptop or product you paid. for example my wife have access to my atm cos it is with her under instructions to transact business on my behalf and i dont live in 9ja .my brother except the product you paid was not received by you that makes osaro a con artist or scammer.thanks
Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by blank(f): 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2012
proactive4: need to know did you receive the laptops you paid to osaros account,cos if you had received the product you paid for definetly osaro cant be a scammer except you did not receive the laptop or product you paid. for example my wife have access to my atm cos it is with her under instructions to transact business on my behalf and i dont live in 9ja .my brother except the product you paid was not received by you that makes osaro a con artist or scammer.thanks

Who be this one and what are you yarning? Read your post back to yourself and ask if it made sense to you?
Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by uboma(m): 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2012
proactive4: need to know did you receive the laptops you paid to osaros account,cos if you had received the product you paid for definetly osaro cant be a scammer except you did not receive the laptop or product you paid. for example my wife have access to my atm cos it is with her under instructions to transact business on my behalf and i dont live in 9ja .my brother except the product you paid was not received by you that makes osaro a con artist or scammer.thanks
are u daft? Y expose ur level of low IQ? Before posting ur comments here, i wil advice u to read through the thread very well so as to avoid asking useless questions.
Re: Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London by rhames(m): 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2013
atch out for this 419er.

http://www.google.com.ng/local/trader/listing/-/b500b25e2cb57717/_c565d4b7cb6b2ede_?skip=n&state=Cg0aCWdlbmVyYXRvciAUEgoaBnNlYXJjaCAW

He duplicated my photo and used it to create a page for his own on google trader. Compare this picture and the one you see on my blog post.

my blog is http://generator-republic-nigeria..com/2012/10/27kva-fg-wilson-sound-proof-perkins.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SOLD!!! Very Clean VW Golf 4 (less Than 4 Months Reg) Up For Grab #690K / SOLD OUT Toyota Camry In Ibadan 08088525399@7.5m Vin Included / How To Unlock Your Car Stereo Radio FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.