Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Stop Moaning... Petrol Is 326.21 Naira a litre in the UK! - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Moaning... Petrol Is 326.21 Naira a litre in the UK! (22922 Views)

Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti / The Subsidy Question: Fuel Will Sell For N40 A Litre - vanguard / Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Moaning... Petrol Is 326.21 Naira a litre in the UK! by gng777777: 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2012
Thor i was expecting u to reply,just ask yourself WHY ARE WE NOT PRODUCING? STUPID MAN
Re: Stop Moaning... Petrol Is 326.21 Naira a litre in the UK! by lastpage: 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2012
He is just a "faceless id.ot", even his website does not convey any useful information!

Thank God his shop IS CLOSED, im for recif v-sitors sharp-sharp! grin grin wink
Re: Stop Moaning... Petrol Is 326.21 Naira a litre in the UK! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 04, 2012
I have always said it that these dudes in
diaspora are completely out of touch with the
every day life and happenings of d
Nigerian,yet they hump on here and type
shyte like they live next door,else how can
someone in his/her RIGHT thinking frame of
mind,compare Nigeria and Britiain?
@phillip0906
Exactly my thoughts especially the ones residing in the UK.
Re: Stop Moaning... Petrol Is 326.21 Naira a litre in the UK! by Thor(m): 12:10am On Jan 05, 2012
Re: Stop Moaning... Petrol Is 326.21 Naira a litre in the UK! by Shokoloko(f): 12:29am On Jan 05, 2012
Our dear idiot poster has started another thread to further validate his utter imbecility. @poster we aint done with you here. Anuofia! Ode! Agbaya!
Re: Stop Moaning... Petrol Is 326.21 Naira a litre in the UK! by coolomo: 9:20am On Jan 05, 2012
[b]U're comparing apple with orange. That is a mismatch![color=#000099][/color][b]
Re: Stop Moaning... Petrol Is 326.21 Naira a litre in the UK! by osarodon(m): 9:35am On Jan 05, 2012
@Thor,

Why are you always negative to your fellow black Africans, is it because you were fortunate to be born in UK.
I do travel on pleasures to places like the UK which shows I can afford the new fuel price increase but that
doesn't mean I should assume that every Nigerians can afford that too.

@Thor, learn to think objective, in the UK you have a choice of joining public transport run by govt which is efficient
can you say that for Nigeria?

Answer me @Thor
Re: Stop Moaning... Petrol Is 326.21 Naira a litre in the UK! by chris7272: 9:58am On Jan 05, 2012
if you doesn't know what so say you better shot your wide mouth what did have in uk that you comparing with nigeria let me put it stright to your head that we have the fuel still we are not different to those that are importing from another country.
Re: Stop Moaning... Petrol Is 326.21 Naira a litre in the UK! by Buckie10: 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2012
The poster doesn't speak for Nigerians abroad, he most likely speaks for himself. His location gives an indication of some sort of his background. Too many muppets think being abroad makes us better than the folks back home, let me help burst that bubble it doesn't!!! We all have different reasons for being abroad and it clearly isn't because we are better than anyone else. The poster should have being honest enough to confirm that a lot of the pump price for petrol in the UK is a tax set by the government and not the actual cost of getting it there plus profit, if the government tax isn't included it would be a lot cheaper. Let's all be objective enough to realise we can't compare both countries due to different factors, but we certainly can compare when we are discussing leadership. Leadership is the same all over the world,the main attributes have to be present, selflessness, commitment, objectiveness and accountability unfortunately most leaders in Nigeria don't possess any of these, leadership to them is a God given right.
Re: Stop Moaning... Petrol Is 326.21 Naira a litre in the UK! by osarodon(m): 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2012
@Buckie10,

Thanks for your honest opinion
Re: Stop Moaning... Petrol Is 326.21 Naira a litre in the UK! by 3direct: 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2012
Ya know, I’ve never been a big fan of anger as a medium for open discussion, but you seem to wear it well. You actually manage to make good points and remain coherent while doing so, Know this that Life does not start and stop at your convenience, because u live in UK you miserable piece of s.hit
Bleep you! fu:ck you and the Mod that allow dumb-a'ss like you to post on NL.  I’ll send you a love letter straight from my heart, fucker. Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fuckin’ gun, fucker. If you receive a love letter from me, you are fu.cked forever. Do you understand, Bleep? I’ll send ya straight to hell, fucker
Re: Stop Moaning... Petrol Is 326.21 Naira a litre in the UK! by Thor(m): 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2012
@3direct

Such beautiful and eloquent words, I can tell that the money your parents might have spent if they had it  on your education might have been well worth it  grin grin

Nigeria has no money, cannot refine its own natural commodity and thus cannot afford to subsidise people any further. That a country of 150 million people cannot prevent a handful of corrupt individuals squandering the countries assets whilst people starve is laughable and unfortunately sums up the will and reserve of the people in Nigeria for change. Many corrupt dictatorships have been overthrown during the past few months by the brave people of the Arab world who have had enough. People are still fighting for a better future and are prepared to die for this dream in Syria, the Libyan people over threw Qaddafi. All the Nigerian people are capable of is moaning and doing absolutely nothing to change the system and make the country better. What is the biggest contribution to the planet from Nigeria? Internet fraud, stealing, cheating and finally moaning.

It is a very sad fact, that is why I always laugh when I hear the words 'Power House of Africa'  grin grin grin Nigeria can not even provide energy to power a simple light bulb for several hours per day  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Maybe painful to hear, but it is the truth,  Nigerians have very few positive traits and hundreds of negative ones,  You can see by the aggressive, abusive attacks within these forum pages. But not one of the people like 3direct would show the same bravado and face down the people responsible,  check the dictionary, the word is spineless  embarassed embarassed

I choose to live in the UK because I can. I made my own life and do not want to live in the corruption, filth, squalor and mess that is Nigeria. It does not mean that I do not want to see change and do not hold out hope for the country, but it is unlikely with the current generation of impotent citizens. Maybe it is time to let the British manage the country again? Nigeria is after all a manufactured country. If not the British then the country should be divided up back along tribal lines undecided
Re: Stop Moaning... Petrol Is 326.21 Naira a litre in the UK! by mobf: 7:37pm On Jan 05, 2012
^ Thank God you have made a life for yourself in the UK. We are still here in the "filth, squalor and mess that is Nigeria" Maybe you should leave us to our problems since it's in no way affecting yourlife?

Nigerians have very few positive traits and hundreds of negative ones
really? wow,
Re: Stop Moaning... Petrol Is 326.21 Naira a litre in the UK! by isalegan2: 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2012
I already said this boy calling himself Thor will never learn.  See now, you people who were feeling sorry for him.  He wants the attention and he loves to abuse Nigerians.

He wants Naijas to "stop whining" about the cost of petrol, and at the same time, he says the "current generation of impotent citizens" prevents change.  So, they should follow his admonition to accept mistreatment and price hikes, and then he can come back and call them impotent? 

You have no idea how bad it is and how bad it is about to get! sad  Do you know what happens in USA when gas prices go up?  THE PRICE OF EVERYTHING ELSE GOES UP!  That's what's going to happen in Naija.  Right now, with the unemployment and fear of the future, things are so bad. . . everyone is affected.

You this fake Thor.  Stop annoying the oyinbo Sango and drop the name Thor, you nutcase. angry angry angry

When I have time today, I will remind you what the posters here think of you and your thread.  undecided
Re: Stop Moaning... Petrol Is 326.21 Naira a litre in the UK! by Thor(m): 11:49pm On Jan 06, 2012
The whole of Africa has many more major problems than the price of fuel, but the whining is always coming from Nigeria, the biggest country with the largest amount of moaning   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Nigeria should look to Ghana for inspiration and take their lead, can not be worse than it is now  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Nigeria lacks leaders, people with vision and the commitment to see things through  sad sad

I believe in natural selection, the poor people don't really need fuel, so the prices only effect people with cars. Poor people can survive without electricity during the power cuts, the people trying to run their air conditiong units have to pay, as you see its all relative.

When I have time today, I will remind you what the posters here think of you and your thread.

Typical waste of time Nigerian, uses his time for meaningless and futile activities angry angry I think the real fake Nigerian is the one complaining on Nairaland but doing nothing in the real world to change things. As I said, I did something about the filth and squalor of Nigeria, I left to the UK years ago and made a new life for myself. I made my own life and my own money. It is very easy to think that you are going to be given everything on a plate by the Nigerian government without having to work for it, but you are one of the lazy yahoo boy generation that is the cancer eating away at the core of the nation undecided undecided
Re: Stop Moaning... Petrol Is 326.21 Naira a litre in the UK! by 3direct: 12:57am On Jan 07, 2012
You are a bastard down here poh!! Will someone please locate thor and put a bullet in his head you know you cannot run faster than a bullet.
Heaven know its time I wish you dead, You will never no peace,
Re: Stop Moaning... Petrol Is 326.21 Naira a litre in the UK! by lastpage: 7:46am On Jan 07, 2012
@Thor
I believe in natural selection, the poor people don't really need fuel, so the prices only effect people with cars. Poor people can survive without electricity during the power cuts, the people trying to run their air conditiong units have to pay, as you see its all relative.

Now, this is what l call "good stuff" only worthy of someone with the very best of edu-kasion! grin grin
I mean, you people should leave this boy alone for Gawd sake! He has freedom of speech naah!!

Anyone that could write this kind of shyte must really be high on something stronger than Coke - IGNORANCE grin grin

He even classifies himself as "one of the rich people", rofl! grin grin

Anyway, l dont blame him, l blame the people who create the kind of atmosphere that allows one juvenile-NOBODY to run his mouth on the Internet.

I made my own life and do not want to live in the corruption, filth, squalor and mess that is Nigeria.

Go-on soun jare, Nothing do you, Mr. UK! grin grin
UK that we have seen in-and-out and confirmed that "Home is still the best"?

It takes time but you will come around when the time comes.

Like the Yorubas will say, "ONLY A BASTARD CHILD POINTS TO HIS FATHER'S HOUSE WITH THE LEFT HAND"!
I hope he is old enough to get my drift! wink wink

Lastpage
Re: Stop Moaning... Petrol Is 326.21 Naira a litre in the UK! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2012
Op is obviously a troll
Re: Stop Moaning... Petrol Is 326.21 Naira a litre in the UK! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2012
why are y'all getting worked up by a Arrow for whom 'demonstration' mean nothing more than looting shops for adidas , basmati rice and high def tvs AND the boasting about same on facebook?

is it a mindless uk sometime sharker yob we should be giving face?
Re: Stop Moaning... Petrol Is 326.21 Naira a litre in the UK! by vezycash(m): 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2012
He has posted again oh!
Give him a piece of your mind https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-839090.0.html#msg9927249
Re: Stop Moaning... Petrol Is 326.21 Naira a litre in the UK! by bakila: 7:43am On Apr 27, 2012
Thor: @3direct

Such beautiful and eloquent words, I can tell that the money your parents might have spent if they had it  on your education might have been well worth it  grin grin

Nigeria has no money, cannot refine its own natural commodity and thus cannot afford to subsidise people any further. That a country of 150 million people cannot prevent a handful of corrupt individuals squandering the countries assets whilst people starve is laughable and unfortunately sums up the will and reserve of the people in Nigeria for change. Many corrupt dictatorships have been overthrown during the past few months by the brave people of the Arab world who have had enough. People are still fighting for a better future and are prepared to die for this dream in Syria, the Libyan people over threw Qaddafi. All the Nigerian people are capable of is moaning and doing absolutely nothing to change the system and make the country better. What is the biggest contribution to the planet from Nigeria? Internet fraud, stealing, cheating and finally moaning.

It is a very sad fact, that is why I always laugh when I hear the words 'Power House of Africa'  grin grin grin Nigeria can not even provide energy to power a simple light bulb for several hours per day  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Maybe painful to hear, but it is the truth,  Nigerians have very few positive traits and hundreds of negative ones,  You can see by the aggressive, abusive attacks within these forum pages. But not one of the people like 3direct would show the same bravado and face down the people responsible,  check the dictionary, the word is spineless  embarassed embarassed

I choose to live in the UK because I can. I made my own life and do not want to live in the corruption, filth, squalor and mess that is Nigeria. It does not mean that I do not want to see change and do not hold out hope for the country, but it is unlikely with the current generation of impotent citizens. Maybe it is time to let the British manage the country again? Nigeria is after all a manufactured country. If not the British then the country should be divided up back along tribal lines undecided

Ah a you still a fool uptil now sir?
Re: Stop Moaning... Petrol Is 326.21 Naira a litre in the UK! by Demdem(m): 8:56am On Apr 27, 2012
i wonder what the poster will have to say now considering recent developments?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode / Sanwo-Olu Flagoffs Campaign At The Mobolaji Johnson Arena Onika / INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.