Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,797 members, 7,798,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Okonjo Iweala, World Bank Managing Director! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo Iweala, World Bank Managing Director! (2850 Views)

Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director / Abacha Loot Is Too Huge For Us To Handle – World Bank / Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okonjo Iweala, World Bank Managing Director! by yimiton(f): 9:25am On Oct 05, 2007
Okonjo Iweala named M D of world bank?
Mine this woman is going places, she makes me feel proud and challenged.
These are the kind of women we need in this country [b]*not the types that spends N628 million to renovate residents*[/b]Her appointment takes effect from December 1, 2007. She'll be responsible for Africa, South Asia, Europe and Central Asian Regions.
Fellows, aren't you so proud of this woman!?
Re: Okonjo Iweala, World Bank Managing Director! by desgiezd(m): 9:45am On Oct 05, 2007
I'm just proud of this woman. What an achievement! Nigeria needs people like this at the very top positions even as president. But what do you expect, her dad, a professor; her mum, a professor; her husband a neuro surgeon. They are the people yorubas will call "Igi Iwe"
Re: Okonjo Iweala, World Bank Managing Director! by McKren(m): 10:38am On Oct 05, 2007
Good luck my lady
Re: Okonjo Iweala, World Bank Managing Director! by yimiton(f): 10:52am On Oct 05, 2007
desgiezd:

But what do you expect, her dad, a professor; her mum, a professor; her husband a neuro surgeon. They are the people yorubas will call "Igi Iwe"

Are you serious? Never read her biography. This is great. It's a family of intellectuals. How are her children doing academically?
I'm simply proud of her.
Re: Okonjo Iweala, World Bank Managing Director! by presido1: 11:12am On Oct 05, 2007
Wish her all da best. Let her avoid nigerian syndrom, if she can do that the sky will be her starting ponit.
Re: Okonjo Iweala, World Bank Managing Director! by obi2obi(m): 11:47am On Oct 05, 2007
@yimiton

I know of one of her sons - Uzodinma Iweala - who went to Harvard with a friend of mine.

His debut novel "Beasts of No Nation" published in 2005 is a formation of his thesis work at Harvard. It depicts a child soldier in an unnamed African country. He's doing quite well for himself.

Another brother was at Harvard as well, he's quite a good rapper or more accurately "urban poet" (he's very philosophical).

That woman is a groundbreaker in all her endeavours

Kudos to Mr & Mrs Okonjo Iweala
Re: Okonjo Iweala, World Bank Managing Director! by almondjoy(f): 11:53am On Oct 05, 2007
Yes!  We wish her the best.  I hope the neurosurgeon of a husband appreciates the fact that she is working hard for the family.  She on the other hand should strike a balance so that her absence from home is not felt by her family.  Remember the scandal of Mr. Iweala--sleeping with some of the nurses in his establishment?  He was even blackmailed for months by one nurse and her boyfriend.  Till they all ended up in court. 

What a shame that success often comes with a price.  We all have to be careful in stiking this balance.

One of the brothers too "Onyie"-----, also went to Harvard and married one of my cousins "Youddie"-----who also went to Oxford or Cambridge for her Masters.  A very lovely intellectual family I must say.  You need to meet them.  They make me proud!

Good luck Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala. You make us proud!

Too bad OBJ saw no value in you. However you can still have the last laugh.  Do not ever let Nenadi Usman and her husband who stole your job borrow anymore IMF loans!  God bless you! kiss

@Yimiton

Enough of the Hairdresser Jokes! grin She only did what she knows best just like Dr. Ngozi O. Iweala.  Madam speaker exelled in her area of "pimpin'- politics too" cheesy

Can someone please provide us with the link of the story just for the records? undecided It would be nice to have.
Re: Okonjo Iweala, World Bank Managing Director! by auwal(m): 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2007
thumbs up to her! grin smiley
Re: Okonjo Iweala, World Bank Managing Director! by desgiezd(m): 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2007
@ Yimiton

See what The Guardian of today wrote about her:

Okonjo-Iweala becomes World Bank MD

FOUR years after ending her 21-year-career at the World Bank to take up appointment as Nigeria's Finance Minister, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, will from December 1, this year return to the global financial institution as a Managing Director.

Okonjo-Iweala, a princess from Ogwashi-Uku in Delta State, who left the administration of former President Olusegun Obasanjo in controversial circumstances in 2006, will join El Savador's Juan Jose Daboub and New Zealand's Graeme Wheeler in that capacity.

The World Bank's president Robert Bruce Zoellick announced Okonjo-Iweala's appointment yesterday.

The president and three managing directors are joined at the top level of the bank's management by executive Vice Presidents Lars Thunell of Sweden and Japan's Yukiko Omura, as well as Chief Financial Officer Vincenzo La Via from Italy.

With the appointment, Nigeria has produced yet another citizen at the helm of the World Bank group. Former Education Minister, Dr. Obiageli Ezekwesili is the bank's Vice President in charge of Africa.

In her new position, Okonjo-Iweala, born on June 13, 1954, will have responsibility for Africa, South Asia, Central Asia and Europe. She will also take oversight responsibility for Human Resources with four Vice Presidents of the bank reporting to her.

Her appointment takes effect from December 1.

Her father, Prof. Chukwuka Okonjo is a retired professor of Economics at the University of Ibadan, Ibadan and the traditional ruler of Ogwashi-Uku. Her mother, Kamene, is also a retired professor of Sociology from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), while her husband, Dr. Ikemba Iweala is a United States (US.)-based neuro-surgeon.

Making the announcement, Zoellick said: "Ngozi brings a unique set of skills and experience to the World Bank Group (WBG). As an outstanding Minister of Finance and Foreign Minister in Nigeria, Ngozi helped lead the country's reform programme on issues of fiscal prudence, transparency of government accounts, good governance, and anti-corruption."

The World Bank President continued: "She led Nigeria's quest for debt relief and helped her country obtain an unprecedented $18 billion write-off from the Paris Club. Ngozi was also instrumental in helping Nigeria obtain its first-ever Sovereign Credit rating (of BB minus) from Fitch and Standard & Poor's. She is an internationally respected world leader."

Zoellick stated further: "In addition, she knows the WBG well from her 21 years of service. Her commitment to the developing world is unparalleled. I am delighted she has accepted to join my senior team."

Okonjo-Iweala is founder of NOI-Gallup polls, an indigenous Nigerian opinion research organisation, and co-founder of the Makeda Fund - a fund to invest in African women entrepreneurs. She is currently a Distinguished Fellow at the Brookings Institution. From 2003-2006, she served as Finance Minister and subsequently Minister of Foreign Affairs of Nigeria. As Finance Minister, Okonjo-Iweala led Nigeria's economic team responsible for implementing the Obasanjo administration's far-reaching economic and social reform agenda. The reforms made particular progress in restoring macro-economic stability, tripling growth, initiating a strong fight against corruption, and increasing transparency.

Before taking up her ministerial appointment, Okonjo-Iweala served in a number of important positions at the World Bank including Vice President and Corporate Secretary, Director of Operations in the Middle East and North Africa region, and Country Director for the South East Asia and Mongolia Country unit. She joined the World Bank in 1982.

Accepting the appointment, Mrs. Okonjo-Iweala said: "I am delighted to be coming back, and I welcome the opportunity to work through this great institution to make a difference in the lives of our youth, and our hardworking men and women in the developing world. I particularly look forward to working with President Zoellick as he maps out exciting new paths for the World Bank Group."

Okonjo-Iweala is a recipient of numerous awards and honours including Time Magazine European Hero 2004, Euromoney Magazine Global Finance Minister of the year 2005, Financial Times/The Banker African Finance Minister of the year 2005, ThisDay Nigeria Minister of the Year 2004, 2005, Honorary Doctorate of Laws from Colby College 2007, and Brown University 2006, Honorary Doctorate of Humane Letters, Northern Caribbean University, Jamaica. She is a member or chair of numerous boards and advisory groups in the public, private and non-governmental sectors, including DATA, the World Resources Institute, the Clinton Global Initiative, the Nelson Mandela Institution and the African Institutes of Science and Technology, the Mo Ibrahim Foundation Governance Prize Committee, Friends of the Global Fund Africa. She is also an adviser to the World Bank on the Stolen Assets Recovery (STAR) initiative, and served as a member of the Malan Committee on Bank-Fund collaboration.

Okonjo-Iweala graduated with an A.B. magna come laude in Economics from Harvard University, and holds a Ph.D in Regional Economics and Development from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/news/article01
Re: Okonjo Iweala, World Bank Managing Director! by ono(m): 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2007
Hmn. . . . Impressive. Challenging!
Re: Okonjo Iweala, World Bank Managing Director! by almondjoy(f): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2007
Thanks for the link desgiezd!-All the sweeter to see with my own eyes!  Now let us see how Nigeria will have the effrontry to go and solicit for more loans with Dr. N.O.I at the helm of affairs!  Let the governors in Nigeria line up behind Finance Minister Usman--to plot how they can steal more money and hang Nigeria with more trifling loans form World Bank. grin

Thank God for small mercies!  See? A  NIGERIAN WOMAN--FROM "ANIOMA" DELTA STATE OH!!!!!!! grin--not that it is a tribal matter--but to point out that this area is the most marginalized area in Delta state--forced to seek greener pastures outside Nigeria.

Others are using their bottoms to pretty up their portfolios.  21 years at the world bank!  Look, I am so in awe of this woman!

Did you guys also notice that none of her graduate and post graduate studies was done on Nigerian soil?  I wonder why? tongue

Magna Cum Laude---in Economics---You know what that means?  Go find out.  You are definitely not dealing with an OBJ, IBB or Ibori! tongue Look at the kind of idiots ruling Nigeria? embarassed
Re: Okonjo Iweala, World Bank Managing Director! by desgiezd(m): 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2007
Re: Okonjo Iweala, World Bank Managing Director! by almondjoy(f): 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2007
Thank you again "desgiezd"!  It just saddens me that these types of people can never have an opportunity in Nigeria!  More please.  Meanwhile, people like Odili, Ibori, Duke, Egwu, and so on and so forth with less than 1/100th of an achievement were ruling us in the South!

What a disgrace!

I say more please!!!  What a shame! 

If you line up all the government officials in Africa---the collective educational and occupational resumes will not get to the first 3 lines of Dr. Okonjo-Iwaela's first page. When you have people like Tinubu and Duke without verification of academic status! Some still have "I" incomplete as their final grades. What a shame! Who says education is not a factor? undecided
Re: Okonjo Iweala, World Bank Managing Director! by Aladunni(f): 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2007
presido1:

Wish her all da best. Let her avoid nigerian syndrom, if she can do that the sky will be her starting ponit.

what meanest thou?

CONGRATULATIONS TO DR. MRS NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA
Re: Okonjo Iweala, World Bank Managing Director! by almondjoy(f): 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2007
presido1:

The Nigerian factor chased her out of Nigeria. She is not in Nigeria anymore and we have no reason to fear the "Nigerian" factor corrupting her. If she sets her two left legs in Nigeria--then "game over" Let her just stay where she is in other to carry out her duties effectively.

The Nigerian factor did not kill her while she was in "Nigeria as Finance Minister", Is it now that she is at the world that the so called "Nigerian factor" will influence her?
Re: Okonjo Iweala, World Bank Managing Director! by desgiezd(m): 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2007
@ Almondjoy

Just imagine this scenario:

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala

Pat Utomi

Dora Akunyili

Oby Ezekwesili

Charles Soludo

One of these as president and the others as ministers in strategic ministries and their likes as governors. What do you think Nigeria will be like in 10 yrs?
Re: Okonjo Iweala, World Bank Managing Director! by almondjoy(f): 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2007
desgiezd:

@ Almondjoy

Just imagine this scenario:

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala

Pat Utomi

Dora Akunyili

Oby Ezekwesili

Charles Soludo

One of these as president and the others as ministers in strategic ministries and their likes as governors. What do you think Nigeria will be like in 10 years?

Lovely! Nigeria will be liveable.  At least Nigeria will see progress. Nigeria will have the respect it deserves around the world. These people really care but are bound and gagged by these old dirt bags! We really need to get rid of these old bags and introduce these vibrant set of politicians in Nigeria.  But any hope? With IBB, OBJ, the Anenihs, the Alis and all these old fogeys destroying Nigeria with remote controls from their villages? angry

I cannot understand what we are doing with all these disease-infested, old rickety politicians! Like it is the best we can do? Corrupting the few young ones who should know better. angry
Re: Okonjo Iweala, World Bank Managing Director! by ono(m): 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2007
@Almond,
I'm not in the mood to start another ethnocentric argument with you. Almost all professionals are unique in their own field. Today, Dr. Emmanuel Egbogah, an Ijaw, is renowned worldwide as an industry leader in Petroleum and Gas Engineering, and currently is the Honorary Special Adviser on Energy and Strategic matters to the President. Read up a bit on him in this link: http://www.geanco.org/default.asp?show=egbogah

Read up on the latin honors for Mrs Iweala and get to understand that there's really nothing special in that word A.B cum laude http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_honors.What's all these hype about her class of degree?
I sure acknowledge her achievements in the area of economics and leadership and I respect her for that, but for you to now latch on to that and to imply there's no one like her, then you sure are deceiving yourself.

Well, idiots ruling Nigeria? fine. Ibori a thief? well, OK. People come people go. Life goes on. They all know where they are. And I'm not ready to lose sleep over nothing.
Re: Okonjo Iweala, World Bank Managing Director! by yimiton(f): 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2007
obi2obi:

@yimiton

I know of one of her sons - Uzodinma Iweala - who went to Harvard with a friend of mine.

His debut novel "Beasts of No Nation" published in 2005 is a formation of his thesis work at Harvard. It depicts a child soldier in an unnamed African country. He's doing quite well for himself.

Another brother was at Harvard as well, he's quite a good rapper or more accurately "urban poet" (he's very philosophical).

That woman is a groundbreaker in all her endeavours

Kudos to Mr & Mrs Okonjo Iweala

@ Obi2obi,
Then, they are really blessed. They have all the opportunity but success is not all about opportunities, some plp have it and blow it away. She's so so blessed.
I am challenged!
@ desgiezd,
You're right, with that combination, Nigeria will be a dream country. Thanks for the links too, I'll read her up.
Re: Okonjo Iweala, World Bank Managing Director! by almondjoy(f): 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2007
ono:

@Almond,
I'm not in the mood to start another ethnocentric argument with you. Almost all professionals are unique in their own field. Today, Dr. Emmanuel Egbogah, an Ijaw, is renowned worldwide as an industry leader in Petroleum and Gas Engineering, and currently is the Honorary Special Adviser on Energy and Strategic matters to the President. Read up a bit on him in this link: http://www.geanco.org/default.asp?show=egbogah

Read up on the latin honors for Mrs Iweala and get to understand that there's really nothing special in that word A.B come laude http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_honors.What's all these hype about her class of degree?
I sure acknowledge her achievements in the area of economics and leadership and I respect her for that, but for you to now latch on to that and to imply there's no one like her, then you sure are deceiving yourself.

Well, idiots ruling Nigeria? fine. Ibori a thief? well, OK. People come people go. Life goes on. They all know where they are. And I'm not ready to lose sleep over nothing.

No brother Ono.  No ethnic war today.  Let's just celebrate a daughter of Nigeria that has the potentials to really take Nigeria places.  No fight with you.  Thanks for the info.  But have any of these people spent 21 years conscientiously at a place of employment such as the World Bank?  Please do not mention any of the "advisers" of the "president".  That would be playing partial. 

Let us stick to those who gained their meritorious awards legitimately--from any part of Nigeria.  We are yet to see what this "Ijaw" adviser to Yaradua is all about. We have this kind of person in Nigeria and we are still importing "refined" oil? shocked Okay! Now, what is he really doing over there? At least Dr. N.O.I. negotiated some relief of the "bogus" loans procurred by some wise dictators of ours!

You do not believe idiots are ruling Nigeria eh? People do not come and go in Nigeria--they stay put--like monumental fixtures and that is the main problem we have.  I wish they will really[b] come and go!!!!! [/b]  We are tired of them!

There is nothing special about the words Magna Cum Laude right?  Okay.  I guess it it was given in Nigeria with all the fake degrees there and education by pamphlets you will think it special enough kwo? undecided
Re: Okonjo Iweala, World Bank Managing Director! by yimiton(f): 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2007
But this lady really started out early. 21! I was still an undergraduate at that age!
I simply love this woman.
Re: Okonjo Iweala, World Bank Managing Director! by ono(m): 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2007
almondjoy:

There is nothing special about the words Magna Cum Laude right? Okay. I guess it it was given in Nigeria with all the fake degrees there and education by pamphlets you will think it special enough kwo? undecided

Did you read up that wiki link at all? Read it again.

There's no point ''scaring'' ignorant people with latin words.
Re: Okonjo Iweala, World Bank Managing Director! by almondjoy(f): 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2007
yimiton:

But this lady really started out early. 21! I was still an undergraduate at that age!
I simply love this woman.

Does it not thrill you? A woman who had a focus on life from the get go.

ono:

Did you read up that wiki link at all? Read it again.

There's no point ''scaring'' ignorant people with latin words.

Tee! hee! hee! hee! hee! hee! grin  You make me laugh!  Sorry the words scared the beejeezees out of you. grin

You think it is easy to get the award. IT IS A DEGREE WITH DISTINCTION!!!!!  Above and beyond the ordinary if you do not know!  I read the link. Only if you schooled in a foreign country with a black skin would it have further relevance to you.  I am one BTW, as you can already figure out--a SUMMNA CUM!!!l! tongue  I did not have to go searching WIKI-doodle to help me out. It means your faculty of study recognizes you with "great honors."

"scaring ignorant people with latin words indeed"!!!! cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin you just about cracked me up I am about to lose my breakfast this morning! grin
Re: Okonjo Iweala, World Bank Managing Director! by FSU: 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2007
@Onos

Igbo women are the bomb in Nigeria. Check out Ngozi and Oby at the World Bank.
BTW Onos, have you heard that 46 oil well from Rivers have been returned to Abia and 52 more will follow soon. What's gonna happen to you next
Re: Okonjo Iweala, World Bank Managing Director! by almondjoy(f): 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2007
FSU:

@Onos

Igbo women are the bomb in Nigeria. Check out Ngozi and Oby at the World Bank.
BTW Onos, have you heard that 46 oil well from Rivers have been returned to Abia and 52 more will follow soon. What's going to happen to you next

I think you have a point here.  Which other set of females in Nigeria are noteworthy 

Any from the Ijaw area Ono? tongue

Please no more "Maddam the Maddam Speaker" Jokes. cheesy "Agoyins" not allowed please. cheesy
Re: Okonjo Iweala, World Bank Managing Director! by ono(m): 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2007
It's called ''shakara'' in here. Nigerian assessors can as well come up with a ''Ogbologbo'' as ''our own'' version of ''AB Cum Laude'' and attach it to our degrees . . . rite? It will only make people wonder, that's all. Just the way the Germans have their own version.

For an avid admirer of Nigeria and her unity, I'm amazed at how you so much get thrilled at stuff from other places. You should be thinking of a Nigerian equivalent. Well, it's typical of peeps who read stuff like Economics and the likes. Engineers are the smartest set of people you can relate with in the world.

True, MIT is one of the best schools in the world. So, if they devise a way of ranking their students' performance for separating the sheep from goats, why should I give a 'f' for that matter?
Re: Okonjo Iweala, World Bank Managing Director! by almondjoy(f): 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2007
That is where you are wrong Ono.  These "shakara" or "Ogbologbo" awards are not easy to acquire.  If not everyone will have them. cheesy

I am not thrilled by aspects of other societies.  I just like the idea that when you have worked hard, you are rewarded and recognized for it.  In Nigeria you end up like Dele Giwa, Ken Saro Wiwa and Gani or worse still Fela! tongue

Let us not forget Bola Ige! cry
Re: Okonjo Iweala, World Bank Managing Director! by tonia2000(f): 2:45pm On Oct 05, 2007
This woman is just an epitome of intelligence and success I am happy for her and im proud to be a woman.She is indeed a role model
Re: Okonjo Iweala, World Bank Managing Director! by ono(m): 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2007
almondjoy:

I am one BTW, as you can already figure out--a SUMMNA CUM!!!l! tongue I did not have to go searching WIKI-doodle to help me out. It means your faculty of study recognizes you with "great honors."

Really? Well, we're even then. A First Class product here. So, what else is new?
Re: Okonjo Iweala, World Bank Managing Director! by almondjoy(f): 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2007
ono:

Really? Well, we're even then. A First Class product here. So, what else is new?

I thought as much. Nothing new! cheesy  We just want to know how are beloved Ijawland can produce some women of Timber and Calibre like our Magna Cum Laude World Bank executive here. How can we plot their escape from the backyard kitchens of our huts to get them free from "fu-fu" pounding all evening long to attend some schooling at least? tongue
Re: Okonjo Iweala, World Bank Managing Director! by chidichris(m): 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2007
well, if no one else wants to say that, i am saying it" Shame to OBJ".
the rejected stone in nigeria is becoming a pillar in the international scene.
that goes a long way to tell you the type of people who are surviving in nigeria and the type that will not survive in nigeria.
our interest is on the fight against corruption but how this fight is been fought or how we can win this fight is not a problem to us.
if such a hot cake at the world levels is not worth been in the decision making body of nigeria, then a question mark is necessary.
to God be the glory that she left in piece and her dignity remains with her.
such negative thinkers as Afam and mamajama will never report positive news like this.
the woman of our time-well done but to you obj, i am sorry, your powers are far below the powers that be at the world levels where posts and positions go to people based on merits.
wow! she has proved that her been a winner was not by fluke not withstanding her tactical removal.
nigerians, we have to accept the fact that who God bless, no man can course.
Re: Okonjo Iweala, World Bank Managing Director! by almondjoy(f): 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2007
chidichris:

well, if no one else wants to say that, i am saying it" Shame to OBJ".
the rejected stone in nigeria is becoming a pillar in the international scene.
that goes a long way to tell you the type of people who are surviving in nigeria and the type that will not survive in nigeria.
our interest is on the fight against corruption but how this fight is been fought or how

we can win this fight is not a problem to us.
if such a hot cake at the world levels is not worth been in the decision making body of nigeria, then a question mark is necessary.[/b]to God be the glory that she left in piece and her dignity remains with her.
such negative thinkers as Afam and mamajama will never report positive news like this.

[b]the woman of our time-well done but to you obj, i am sorry, your powers are far below the powers that be at the world levels where posts and positions go to people based on merits.

wow! she has proved that her been a winner was not by fluke not withstanding her tactical removal.
nigerians, we have to accept the fact that who God bless, no man can curse.

That is one amazing quality the Typical Nigerian does not have.  Walking away from a bad situation with honour.  Can you imagine how many "press secretaries" George Bush has had in his 8 years of tenure? undecided  When the going is compromised, they just walk away and refuse to be part of the mess.  Dr. Okonjo-Iweala dusted up her portfoliio and just resigned quietly. No fuss! Nigerians like to confront disgrace head on! Others in other civilized countries will just resign.

Some like Ngige of Anambra state visited shrines and participated in blood covenants to hang on to office that was not his in the first place-even in the midst of disgrace.  Now this the difference between people with principles and those without.  Like God sleeps!  Never!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fraud Allegation Against Me Is Political - Kuforiji (Lagos Speaker) / Refineries In Indonesia Is False - Build Up Nigerian / Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.