Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation (114423 Views)

Adams Unaji Is Dead (Occupy Nigeria Activist) / Another Occupy Nigeria Protester Killed In Gasau, Zamfara? / Occupy Nigeria Protests: Locations And Dates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2012
Re: Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2012
Re: Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2012
Re: Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation by Demdem(m): 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2012
toba:

Classic especially coming from a child.
Re: Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation by lucidang(m): 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2012
what's the rationale for burning tires? thought the idea was to use placards?

i just pray this protest will still remain peaceful, hope we are not creating room for area boys to begin looting?
Re: Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation by OmoTier1(m): 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2012
lucida_ng:

what's the rationale for burning tires? thought the idea was to use placards?

i just pray this protest will still remain peaceful, hope we are not creating room for area boys to begin looting?
Lets put fear aside, area boys are in this with us all, they wont loot, no body is burning shops or looting, all cities responding to protest so far have not resorted to violent protest except for the Police using tear gas on innocent Nigerians, if this continues, then IBB days maybe here with us!
Re: Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation by Pain(m): 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2012
Some Pic feeds from Ibadan
Re: Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2012
Re: Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2012
Re: Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2012
Re: Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2012
Re: Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation by Alfoasegh: 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2012
I hate Port Harcourt and South-South generally, they are so non-chalant about national issues. I seriously miss my Lagos days. Imagine everywhere in Port Harcourt still as calm as ever while commuters who just couldn't afford the resultant transport fare hike are busy trekking from one place to another and smiling, yelling "Happy New Year" at one another!

What a big disappointment.
Re: Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2012
they are rioting in ilorin right now, my dad was attacked while driving and they snatched his handset. fuckers almost broke his windscreen angry angry angry angry
Re: Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2012
na true my pickin, na real badluck him be

Re: Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation by otokx(m): 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2012
Port Harcourt is the home of peace.
Re: Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation by OmoTier1(m): 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2012
oyb:

they are rioting in ilorin right now, my dad was attacked while driving and they snatched his handset. fuckers almost broke his windscreen  angry angry angry angry
Any pictures please? , Sorry about your Dad's attack, we all must pay a sacrifice one way or the other! Ilorin historically, is a flsh point for protest and rioting in Nigeria.
Re: Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation by OmoTier1(m): 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2012
otokx:

Yea as well as a home of high level bunkering and crude theft! chicken livered,
Re: Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation by Alfoasegh: 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2012
otokx:

No, I'd rather say it's the home of cowards and self-centred people.
Re: Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation by umechuma: 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2012
Flash! Photo- Nigerian Police Open Fire on Protester. ILORIN-NIGERIA ONE PROTESTER SHOT DEAD

Re: Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation by otokx(m): 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2012
Alfoasegh:

No, I'd rather say it's the home of cowards and self-centred people.

You are entitled to your opinion; we have a way of sorting out our grievances in a peaceful manner.
Re: Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2012
why did this person die,was he armed?
dont the police use rubber bullets, thank you Jonathan,another person do go because of u oh!and where are u when Nigeria is Boiling in aso rock sorrounded by your sychopants, i guess Ngozi don tie her head gear well so she can come and teach us fake economics, una wellu done una hear,
Re: Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation by kokoA(m): 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2012
His blood is on their head.
Re: Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2012
wicked people,winch and wizard nothing good can come out of una, i remeber Ngozi being stoned with pure water by NLC because of her monetization policy
Winch ,no wonder OBJ demote her and her fat ugly face winch blood suckers all of them
Re: Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation by bolakale30(m): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2012
Our protest actions are long overdue, we cannot sit back while d gov't tell us 2 make sacrifices while they enjoy whats rightly ours, Let dem take d lead by slashing their salaries to 70%,
Re: Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation by OmoTier1(m): 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2012
Police have drawn the first blood, hope no body comes here and shout evil when the Policemen blood are also spilled on the street!
Re: Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation by Alfoasegh: 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2012
umechuma:

Flash! Photo- Nigerian Police Open Fire on Protester. ILORIN-NIGERIA ONE PROTESTER SHOT DEAD
This Innocent Nigerian must not be allowed to die in vain.
Re: Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2012
Let them feast on his flesh, vampires sucking human blood and lives, evil cannot even begin to describe them
Re: Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2012
in the east fuel was barely sold at N65 so they are ready to go about their business provided there is peace. Also note that they can actually refine this petroleum product without exporting it .
in the south, we dont see a need to fight over what is ours yet have been denied the right to control it. continue wasting your time fighting a cause that will make a majority of you remain unemployed and poor

just imagine how many jobs N1trillion can Generate
Re: Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation by emolala(m): 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2012
pls somebody tell us were we can join in jos. I hv mobilizd some radical youths and boy!!! we are ready.
Re: Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation by Pataki: 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2012
I swear with the picture of that dead young man on the road, Jonathan will face the ICC in the Hague!!

Blaaady BASTARD of a president!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation by otokx(m): 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2012
That picture may not be real; remember the picture of the "dead" guy at Lekki.
Re: Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation by chuksikem(m): 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2012
Omo_Tier1:

Police have drawn the first blood, hope no body comes here and shout evil when the Policemen blood are also spilled on the street!

STFU man, angry spewing rubbish from a foreign land, come back and join the cause if you are indeed passionate about the protest undecided undecided.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Nigerian States From Richest To Poorest (ppp) / 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion / President Buhari's 'Louboutin' Shoes Got People Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.