Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Check Out My Latest Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Check Out My Latest Website (1253 Views)

The Latest Website On The Planet / Please Help Review My Latest Website / Learn Latest Website Designs Softwares And Increase Your Efficiency. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out My Latest Website by enolase(m): 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2006
Hello guys.

Check out my latest website: http://www.epaypanel.com

Criticisms are highly welcome.
Re: Check Out My Latest Website by Seun(m): 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2006
Obviously you don't necessarily want us to review it.
Re: Check Out My Latest Website by enolase(m): 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2006
No no no.

reviews are welcome.

the site is http://www.epaypanel.com.

Sorry for any ommissions in my original post
Re: Check Out My Latest Website by enolase(m): 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2006
No no no.

reviews are welcome.

the site is http://www.epaypanel.com.

Sorry for any ommissions in my original post
Re: Check Out My Latest Website by Seun(m): 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2006
What I'm trying to say is that you're just probably advertising!
Re: Check Out My Latest Website by vickybabe(f): 1:02am On Mar 15, 2006
i dont get this websites,
what exactly are we checking out
Re: Check Out My Latest Website by enolase(m): 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2006
Looks like my simple response for people to submit their site for review is causing problems.

I take it back.
Re: Check Out My Latest Website by Seun(m): 1:54am On Mar 16, 2006
Sorry about this response.
Re: Check Out My Latest Website by Farriel(m): 11:48am On Mar 17, 2006
Was wondering why your request was generating such negative remarks until I checked it out. Now I know why.

Your site appears like a template editting gone awry. It appears too generic and like a slap of text on text, like a rookie's attempt at creating a masterstroke with his first stroke.

I'd recommend you to ditch what you have and attempt to create something entirely new and simple. Just a basic thing but with an original concept behind it. You'd be better off with a thing like that. Forget using images coming with templates, as they project western culture and people. If you're a Nigerian, you should use images depicting your background, or the client's. Unless of course na white man wey dey California give you the job.  cheesy

By the way man, these comments are objective, OK? Not trying to sound rude or something. Just being dispassionate in my review.
Re: Check Out My Latest Website by enolase(m): 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2006
farriel,

I am not sure u went through the site content.

Yes, u may be right about the image. We will work to change that.

As for what u call Web editing gone awry, I am not so sure. I personally worked on the site code for a week to get it to what it is.

I checked your site. Broken images galore! shocked I think u should work on that too wink
Re: Check Out My Latest Website by Seun(m): 5:19pm On Mar 17, 2006
I thought you wanted a review, a critique?
Re: Check Out My Latest Website by enolase(m): 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2006
Yep! I did.

Farriel's comments about the images and stuff were okay.

But something like "a rookie's attempts at a creating a masterstroke with his first stroke". Not sure what he was trying to say there. Sounded rude!
Re: Check Out My Latest Website by Farriel(m): 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2006
OK. I've gone through every bit of the site. Left out nothing, but sadly, my first impressions still linger. smiley

I'm sorry if you got offended by my comments, but I was just being objective. You wanted a review, that's what I gave. If the reviews didn't sit nicely on you, my heart-felt regrets. My comments about a rookie, masterstroke, et all, was clearly what I had the impression of when I saw your site.

I've learnt from experience that those who are mastering the art of web design make the mistake of trying really hard to make their first works seem highly professional, and then in the end, in ends up looking like what I described. It happened to me, and I'm sure it happened to a lot others out there. If everyone who is striving to master the art, constraint themselves to the boundaries of their skills, but then just push a little further, websites designed by rookies would seem really cool.

I'm not saying you're a rookie, far from that. I'm only saying that somehow, you haven't really mastered the Art of Web Design. But that if you work within your capacity and push further, you'd go there. But if you throw in all you've got in a design, it would end up looking crappy. Just simplicity and functionality.

As regards the link which is my signature, it's a job I did several years ago. It was meant to be a prototype of what the site would seem like, nothing more. It isn't functional. But somehow, in the end, I liked it so much that I regard it as my best work and use it as a signature whenever I can. Maybe someday, I'd complete it. But until then, you can't diss it, cos it isn't meant to serve as a functional site.

All the same pal, no hard feelings, OK?
Re: Check Out My Latest Website by nduaj(m): 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2008
@poster,

Yo DID NOT DESIGN THIS SITE, so u dont really need reviews. this is eighter a redirect or a template. i am 100000% sure yu sidnt do this yourself.
Re: Check Out My Latest Website by digitalglo(m): 3:52pm On Feb 29, 2008
domain name currently expired,
Re: Check Out My Latest Website by a3cube: 9:41pm On Feb 29, 2008
I can't believe that none of you guyz could recognise what this is. This is a parked domain and the owner gets paid when you click. By taking your time to review, you click and click and click , The more you look, the more you see!
Re: Check Out My Latest Website by Afam(m): 11:11pm On Feb 29, 2008
ITBeings:

I can't believe that none of you guys could recognise what this is. This is a parked domain and the owner gets paid when you click. By taking your time to review, you click and click and click , The more you look, the more you see!

Parked domain yes but since when?

The post was made sometime in 2006 and I believe someone saw the website then and commented on it.

The domain was actually used from February 7, 2006 to February 7, 2008

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need Of Paypal & Moneybookers Accounts / Php Help / How To Get More Free Traffic From Youtube AND Google...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.