Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Banner Exchange For Nigeria Classified Ads Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Banner Exchange For Nigeria Classified Ads Website (2136 Views)

How Do I Start A Classified Ads Website In Nigeria / Are You Interested In Link/banner Exchange? / Africa Banner Exchange. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banner Exchange For Nigeria Classified Ads Website by Goodman(m): 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2012
Hi all,

I am looking for a banner to display on my website, if you have a website with high traffic I would like to hear from you to exchange banners. Visitors to your website must be naija base.
http://nigeria.easy2sell.net
http://youtu.be/WNJ3cbd8ytE

cheers
Re: Banner Exchange For Nigeria Classified Ads Website by sweetpawn1: 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2012
Guy,
Advertise with google ati facebook and stop wasting time here! Time na money-no be lie , so do the right thing or you will waste away.
Re: Banner Exchange For Nigeria Classified Ads Website by Goodman(m): 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2012
What point are you making?
Re: Banner Exchange For Nigeria Classified Ads Website by sweetpawn1: 11:32pm On Jan 05, 2012
Advertise on google ati facebook!
Re: Banner Exchange For Nigeria Classified Ads Website by Goodman(m): 11:38pm On Jan 05, 2012
I use google adwords with my other business website but not for this website on ads website. I use free social media.
Re: Banner Exchange For Nigeria Classified Ads Website by sweetpawn1: 12:01am On Jan 06, 2012
Okay, have you tried face book adverts too? I believe the reason you are doing this is so that you can get more visitors to your sites? Or is there any other motive you have besides that? Do make you intentions clear so that one can grasp what it is that you seek to do. . .
Re: Banner Exchange For Nigeria Classified Ads Website by Goodman(m): 12:10am On Jan 06, 2012
Please read my original message. There is no hidden agenda put it in simple english. I am not the get rich quick type. I am unsure of other intensions you referring are to. Facebook ad is not free it is like google ppc. My other ads website have started to pickup, it takes time, I am not in a rush.

http://www.easy2sell.net
Re: Banner Exchange For Nigeria Classified Ads Website by sweetpawn1: 12:18am On Jan 06, 2012
Yes my brother, it's not free, but what fb ads have that Google doesn't is its targeting marketing system. You can pick young people interested in the product or services that you want to buy, or you can target your wares to the older folk! You can even select audience base on relationship status or sex. With highly targeted marketing you can narrow down to the intended audience that you want that will be sure to patronize your service. Its affordable and it works.

Anyway, so let's say I have a website that Nigerians visit, how do I help you?
Re: Banner Exchange For Nigeria Classified Ads Website by Goodman(m): 12:26am On Jan 06, 2012
Like the thread says, banner exchange. Display easy2sell banner on your website, if your site visitors is interested in placing a free ad they can click on my banner which takes them directly to http://nigeria.easy2sell.net it is as simple as that.
Re: Banner Exchange For Nigeria Classified Ads Website by sweetpawn1: 12:39am On Jan 06, 2012
Ohh! I see.
So what you are providing is some kind of cheap alternative to advertising on fb or google?
Re: Banner Exchange For Nigeria Classified Ads Website by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 06, 2012
Nigerians constitue about 95% of my website visitors - www..net - maybe we can parlay?
Re: Banner Exchange For Nigeria Classified Ads Website by Goodman(m): 1:03am On Jan 06, 2012
Thanks for the offer, your site does not seems to target locals, I want to exchange banner with a website where the visitors are nigeria based.
Re: Banner Exchange For Nigeria Classified Ads Website by sweetpawn1: 1:26am On Jan 06, 2012
How can you tell when a site targets local visitors? The owner of the site says it targets 95% Nigerians but some how , you know he don't! What criteria did you use to judge?
Re: Banner Exchange For Nigeria Classified Ads Website by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 06, 2012
Goodman:

Thanks for the offer, your site does not seems to target locals, I want to exchange banner with a website where the visitors are nigeria based.
Kai! See as them take abuse me o? My site is not local eh? How local site suppose look like? Written in yoruba? Or painted green to show i am a Nigerian?
or i should use the default drupal template and favicon?
Well, i am just kidding. But seriously, majority of my website visitors are Nigerians, over 95%. Charity begins at home.

Lets get serious now. Take a look at my alexa ranking - http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/.net
103,774 global, 194 Nigerian. Now, my Nigerian traffick has dropped to 94%, before it was almost 100%. But it seems visitors from outside are visiting.
Re: Banner Exchange For Nigeria Classified Ads Website by Nobody: 2:39am On Jan 06, 2012
I tried accessing your website at 2:38am Jan 06, 2012. Now, but i could not open it. Maybe your server has gone to sleep.

Oops! Google Chrome could not find www.easy2sell.net
Did you mean: www.­easy2sell.­biz
Additional suggestions:
Access a cached copy of www.­easy2sell.­net
Go to www.­easy2sell.­tv
Search on Google:
Re: Banner Exchange For Nigeria Classified Ads Website by sweetpawn1: 9:09am On Jan 06, 2012
*dhtml:

I tried accessing your website at[b] 2:38am [/b]Jan 06, 2012. Now, but i could not open it. Maybe your server has gone to sleep.

Oops! Google Chrome could not find www.easy2sell.net
Did you mean: www.­easy2sell.­biz
Additional suggestions:
Access a cached copy of www.­easy2sell.­net
Go to www.­easy2sell.­tv
Search on Google:

Dear GoodMan,
Does your server follow us to bed as well? I find that unbelievable. maybe you should post the working hours of your server so that visitors to your site will know that only between the hours of 7am - 10pm after the NTA network news is when they can visit it. Oh and also can it be visited on holidays. Also will the server go on strike on Monday? These are the things that we who want to put banners on your site should know.

Oh and how will you know that my traffic is from Nigeria? I used to think they were until you lam blasted Dhtml that his were not ( And I know Dhtml is very web traffic conscious- he can tell if a human, a robot or even an alien from outer space has visited the site-Alexa Guru grin )
Re: Banner Exchange For Nigeria Classified Ads Website by nawebco(m): 10:12am On Jan 06, 2012
hello goodman, you can have a good back-link from us here at naija4web.com, but you have to reciprocate by giving us a link in your site also. if interested, you can go to http://www.naija4web.com/buynaija/index.php. You can text to [email]info@naija4web.com[/email] or call 08187256312.
thanks
Re: Banner Exchange For Nigeria Classified Ads Website by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 06, 2012
It is possible that it is only aliens that visited my site. I spoke to alexa this morning. Says my site is ranked 182 in Nigeria - and google analytics too claimed similar stuff that my site is nigerian.

I won't mind exchanging links with naija4web. There site seems to run 247.
Re: Banner Exchange For Nigeria Classified Ads Website by enijohn(m): 6:00am On Jun 15, 2015
Visit http://ebannertraffic.com/?id=johneniola You will upload your ads there and it will be displayed on various Webmasters website, then you will be given a javascript code that will create a banner on your website in exchange for the service

Extracted form: http://forum.ejaworld.cf
Re: Banner Exchange For Nigeria Classified Ads Website by geniusng(m): 4:42am On May 04, 2016
I need banner exchange for my website www.codedwebmaster.com

(1) (Reply)

Can You Design This Simple Reservation Form? / Glo 0.0k Free Browsing Tweaking / (adsense Payment) An Unexpected Error Has Occurred. Please Try Again Later.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.