Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:58 AM

Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya (286206 Views)

Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya / Keggites: Re Introduce Yourself / Keggites Introduce Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by ifyalways(f): 9:36am On Jun 29, 2009
IGWE_USA:

@ Ifyalways
                      who re waa! fire me ur nomenclature 2 convice d gods dat u re not vibratin on basis of ife anuru na nti or re u  ewule.                                         
by der fingers and kariability u shall know dem.am highly karid.  tongue
i stil remain XY pourer,ilya du Queen.
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by JustGood(m): 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2009
ifyalways:

by der fingers and kariability u shall know dem.am highly karid. tongue
i stil remain XY pourer,ilya du Queen.

I remain kariable JK drinker ilya du myabode.

wakastical, stumbleless. May I waka and not stumble except I stumble on your serious ikebe grin
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by ifyalways(f): 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2009
JustGood:

wakastical, stumbleless. May I waka and not stumble except I stumble on your serious ikebe grin
LOL
barnabas in the midst of pauls cheesy
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by preselect(m): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2009
i am i am, who are wa? a karid entity liberated from yankari games reserve into karid kingdom of bacchus. walk and never stumble, if u want to stumble, stumble onto the river bachus.

karid karid i am i am grin

all of una de mad grin
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by ladysex(f): 12:46am On Jun 30, 2009
JustGood:

devil can quote d bible. ur vibration is highly kwashiorkored. when shall it become. Delare ur numenclasure nawaly !! OR!!
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by IGWEUSA(m): 7:26am On Jun 30, 2009
pres-elect:

i am i am, who are wa? a karid entity liberated from yankari games reserve into karid kingdom of bacchus. walk and never stumble, if u want to stumble, stumble onto the river bachus.

karid karid i am i am grin

all of una de mad grin
            Who iz dis Mkpi may u work(animale). Y re u vibratin in Suaheli. Through d tomtom mikimiki powersis bestowed on me on that wobed

day D, ataima T, moment M, placement P, occasion O, junction J, by d same chiefo, Chief accidental discharge, d 22nd Babaelemus of

ilya hamma( so kpokponki), I declare dat U jam confusional conference because  acording to d book of bookosisi ,where ever Akyvas laka

wa re kuwaiting, idemujis(animales) laka U re standard  trust applying anyalebechi(looku-looku). That is to say, Kalability is ominicous.

All dis I volum 4 U in d nomeclara of d almighty Irakamus!  Amiiiiiiiii.
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by ladysex(f): 8:59am On Jun 30, 2009
IGWE_USA:

Who iz dis Mkpi may u work(animale). Y re u vibratin in Suaheli. Through d tomtom mikimiki powersis bestowed on me on that wobed

day D, ataima T, moment M, placement P, occasion O, junction J, by d same chiefo, Chief accidental discharge, d 22nd Babaelemus of

ilya hamma( so kpokponki), I declare dat U jam confusional conference because acording to d book of bookosisi ,where ever Akyvas laka

wa re kuwaiting, idemujis(animales) laka U re standard trust applying anyalebechi(looku-looku). That is to say, Kalability is ominicous.

All dis I volum 4 U in d nomeclara of d almighty Irakamus! Amiiiiiiiii.

I doff my capitor 4 dis kariable entity, mai ur dasisi b enlonga.
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by JustGood(m): 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2009
when shall it become that I will not jambalaya to the ikebe of the opeke.

my carriability is highly recognised by the AB lagoon woskedikally. Jembestic bembestikal.
@ifyalways, waka and gyrate into my peripheri domain for inner examination. bacchus is bembestically dafticologic.
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by preselect(m): 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2009
IGWE_USA:

ilya hamma( so kpokponki), I declare dat U jam confusional conference because acording to d book of bookosisi ,where ever Akyvas laka

wa re kuwaiting, idemujis(animales) laka U re standard trust applying anyalebechi(looku-looku). That is to say, Kalability is ominicous.

All dis I volum 4 U in d nomeclara of d almighty Irakamus! Amiiiiiiiii.

igwe usa, i was there at illya du naked when condom was overcome by the power of bacchus to allow the milky river to flow from the path to glory in the presence of umuada(executive okpekesis) i was liberated from the games reserve by my chiefosis.

when shall it become that a karidity is rejected in a river of joy by fellow agbalagbas.

my case shall be like that of joseph who was rejected by his brotherhood only for him to live above the fray. your case . . . . . i no know wetin to talk again grin
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by ifyalways(f): 12:44am On Jul 01, 2009
:d :d :d
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by preselect(m): 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2009
ify are u karid?

i'm karid too cheesy my karidity is highly kpomkponky grin

i am i am . . . . . . grin
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by JustGood(m): 10:38am On Jul 02, 2009
I am most karid with serious karibility. I waka and not stumble. Howeva, if i stumble by way of wine imbibation, bacchus will make me stumble on top of ifyalways ikebe.

I will gyrate by rotation on the ikebesis of the opeke. cheesy
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by anobscase(m): 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2009
Ur dayz be long.walk and never stumble, if u want to stumble, stumble on the agbalacious ikebe of the okpekesis.
Even at dis atimer T,I am i am d only son of d confused father,d agbalacious mpki of ilya eroxion ashaina.
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by ifyalways(f): 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2009
Dayes cheesy
Highly karid.Konstant Gyration cool
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by preselect(m): 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2009
jarasis, vibration alawata grin
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by ogalanya(m): 9:28am On Jul 23, 2009
D gods are solomon
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by anobscase(m): 10:22am On Jul 23, 2009
Walk and neva stumble supremous erekamus
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by JustGood(m): 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2009
@ifyalways, you should be constantly gyrating to my peripheri with immediate alacrity. If by chance i stumble and fall upon you, we shall grant bacchus another comrad by way of small pikin grin
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by ifyalways(f): 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2009
Te he he.
Justgood,brb 4 u.
pres-elect:

jarasis, vibration alawata grin
hey u kiss angry
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by ladysex(f): 12:42am On Jul 24, 2009
all entities and carried fellows far and wide, may u walk and never stumble, gyration is constant, the gods are wise!
corruption raised to power 20 seriously doffing her capito to all Kutassiss that are still caryying the brutral torch forward. You make me proud and not regret that my efforts and other archival souls have not been wasted. wasted. You are all orl gbosa
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by dvirgin(m): 11:54am On Jul 24, 2009
Awowo!
Ananana!
Semisis 2 say, dis d voicinga of dvirgin from ilya du ovia-
dis 2 fire 2 orl kariable souls dat ilya poly(auchi) is koronating moronto day d, 25-07-09, time T still remains 10kmt day jara, Orl i'm karid, i waz once karid and i want 2 b karid re invited, Pls migrate at least wit an okpeke and migrate saferly.
DAYZES,
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by anobscase(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2009
Dayziz elongata 2 all i am kaird,
i still remain dat woged entity via ilya du eroxion.
i doff my capito to all i am karid.Even @ moronto raised 2 power infinity,gyration shall remian my keske, and my keske shall remain anwulika.
i shall be dere at ilya(poly auchi) moronto wit my biankaful okpe.Even if i walk and stumble,i shall stumble upon river bacchus.I can still see my self as my central bank is so much made of olacious content.
All entities, migrate via d arena so that gyration shall remain constant
Dayziz
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by JustGood(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2009
daysis gbongelesis. . .
woked . . . let us palmygate
I want to migrate with okpeke ifyalways. . . bacchus is unwise

kariable entity
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by otele(m): 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2009
what is this
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by anobscase(m): 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2009
D animalees will always be in confusional conference when d i am karids are volumin out of kariability.
@Otele When shall u become?
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by otele(m): 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2009
anobscase:

D animalees will always be in confusional conference when d i am karids are volumin out of kariability.
@Otele When shall u become?

become what?

pls what kind of english are u guys developing here grin
methinks some peeps are drunk on the keyboard grin
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by anobscase(m): 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2009
@otele
when shall thou be transgbanwed,transnkisi,transamadi,transekulu from animal to human kingdom.So that u can decoder wat the i am karids are vulumin.
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by ifyalways(f): 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2009
otele:

become what?

pls what kind of english are u guys developing here grin
methinks some peeps are drunk on the keyboard grin
who are wa? cheesy
@Justgood,The gods are wise.waiting for the atimer T ,day D and place P when ifyalways wud gyrate on top ur keske. shocked
rofl
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by otele(m): 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2009
We need a psychiatrist in nairaland. Urgently. I never knew it could get to this.
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by dvirgin(m): 1:17am On Jul 27, 2009
Supremost comradium!
Informatua!, informatua!!, informa-jara!!!
Dis 2 fire 2 supreme comradium @ larger dat Ilya du Xcess(pti warri) is koronating 01-08-2009(night jara), Orl natty Gees are highly invited,
Migrate saferly.
4 more details telewire moan on 07030571725.DAIZ6.
Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by preselect(m): 4:30am On Jul 28, 2009
i am i am i ws dia via transmigration across the niger, even the bbc indicates that okpekesis shall pluralise at this event and bachus river shall flood with tsunami, where as incence shall burn from the oral cavity of ndi-oku

Re: Keggites Members : Introduce Yourself & Ilya by ogalanya(m): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2009
Otele is so much made in confusional conference of 2009, dat iz 2 say dat ojukwu will slap umaru dikko. Biko aluta continua till achuta victoria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Nigerian Pidgin English And Their Meanings / Pictures Of African Traditional Clothing!