Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

D'Banj: The Koko Master - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'Banj: The Koko Master (3736 Views)

Cabo Snoop Live In Lagos for the Koko Concert / Na Me Be The Koko The Koko: What's The Artist Or Song Name ? / What Do You Think About D'banj The Koko Master? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'Banj: The Koko Master by lapie(m): 10:01pm On Mar 14, 2006
hey its no nes.

That D'banj is hot, not minding he just got popular last year through his hit track TONGOLO which got everybody bumping, aside for those who new him with the JJC and 419 squad, what do you think about D'banj, about his sland NO LONG THINGS and the new waves KOKO and KOKOLETS?
Re: D'Banj: The Koko Master by afrobeat: 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2006
i like the song Tongolo
Re: D'Banj: The Koko Master by dafman(m): 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2006
i've not heard any other song of his but TONGOLO and i love it
Re: D'Banj: The Koko Master by jmsjonah(m): 9:37pm On Apr 07, 2006
D banj is a talented youth with the harmonica in his mouth and with his prolific producer (Don Jazzy) by his side. Asides that, there isn,t much going 4 him cos lyrically, he struggles and the songs on his album were not written by him. I know for a fact that " mo bo lowo won" a song that shot him to lime light was written by Remiragga and JJC of the 419 squad and he did not give credit to them. Is that talent?
Re: D'Banj: The Koko Master by CDuckTiv(f): 10:19am On Apr 11, 2006
yes he is very sexy
Re: D'Banj: The Koko Master by afrobeat: 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2006
jmsjonah:

I know for a fact that " mo bo lowo won" a song that shot him to lime light was written by Remiragga and JJC of the 419 squad and he did not give credit to them.

WOW shocked that is aweful of him.
Re: D'Banj: The Koko Master by bolex(m): 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2006
I have actually met this guy once before

His cousin is in ma uni

I have also spoken to him on phone

He is the only kool naija celeb I would reommend 'kool'

so far

ONLY

Tongolo
Re: D'Banj: The Koko Master by loungr(m): 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2006
The Banj is gonna be a hit. I dont know any Naija artist at present thats about to blow the way the Dbanj is
Re: D'Banj: The Koko Master by sade511(f): 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2006
D'Banj is soooo sexy and his CD is nice. If you didnt hear it you need to. smiley
Re: D'Banj: The Koko Master by loungr(m): 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2006
Tonogolo Remix is mad ,,, especially that video and Don Jazzy's voice just takes the song to new heights altogether, Naija artists need a more open platform to show thier music to the rest of the world

And the answer is Caramellounge.com
Re: D'Banj: The Koko Master by spikelord(m): 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2006
no long thing!!!
Re: D'Banj: The Koko Master by disney(f): 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2006
I love dbang anyday  anytime, his music, his looks speaks for itself especially track 3" He got the kinda music that when u having a bad day, just play it and u start laughing or singing along. He is one cool naija bros. My favorite. I think he is cool and some people say that dbang  looks like usher. Anyone saying that too.  grin grin

lol.
Re: D'Banj: The Koko Master by bolex(m): 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2006
I might be meeting D Banj, Rugged Man & Styl Plus this Friday and / or Sunday

I will holla ya'll with pics if they are cute enough

haha

or rather, I might stay behind and study in the library

lol

Engineer Bola
Re: D'Banj: The Koko Master by loungr(m): 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2006
Are they performuing any where in London this weekend
Re: D'Banj: The Koko Master by bolex(m): 1:01am On Apr 13, 2006
no actually

I know D bank's cousin so she says if I want

I could come with her to meet them guyz

I don;t really wanna see them though

But maybe , I will just have to decide that based on how much studies I have done ,

Right now,

Am back to studying

Engineer Bola

cheesy cool cool
Re: D'Banj: The Koko Master by afrobeat: 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2006
you should go for the fun of it and take some pictures for us
Re: D'Banj: The Koko Master by Deepop(f): 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2006
words alone can not xpress the wonderful qualities of the koko master kiss kissu know wat i mean wink cool he's jus too much cheesy :Dno long thing jare wink kiss
Re: D'Banj: The Koko Master by Emad(f): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2007
i hate this dude but i must admit he has charisma angry
Re: D'Banj: The Koko Master by ThugLife1(m): 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2007
No Long Thing
Dbanj is cool
Re: D'Banj: The Koko Master by cutensexxy(f): 11:56pm On Dec 30, 2007
im a fan of dbanj, hes been to the states plenty of times, i saw his show when he came to baltimore maryland USA, love him!!!! IM A KOLOLETTE grin
Re: D'Banj: The Koko Master by tosinadeda: 12:03am On Dec 31, 2007
Do u fall to d class that like "long thing"
Re: D'Banj: The Koko Master by Emad(f): 8:18am On Dec 31, 2007
@ cutensexxy the name is Kokolette
hummmmm she does not even know what she is
Re: D'Banj: The Koko Master by tumzy(m): 9:24am On Jan 02, 2008
d guy is rily pullin waves and effect.Hes a guy wiv attitude(got craze).all-in all rily dig d guy,wiv his nu slangs in every song.Well the Mo-Hits crew is going places,
Re: D'Banj: The Koko Master by 9ja4eva: 1:59am On Jan 04, 2008
The guy get charisma
Re: D'Banj: The Koko Master by cutensexxy(f): 11:56pm On Jan 05, 2008
@ cutensexxy the name is Kokolette
hummmmm she does not even know what she is

@emad

that was a typo, at the time when i wrote this i was thinking of what i say to my fiance: i dey kolo 4 u, trust me babygirl i know what kokolette is and what i am is a beautiful black american woman that loves naija , no fakes heresmiley
Re: D'Banj: The Koko Master by sampo4eva(m): 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2008
This guy have been a very good musician so far apart from tongolo, go hear his latest song JASI, this song is simply the best i love it.
Re: D'Banj: The Koko Master by Emad(f): 11:33am On Jan 07, 2008
cutensexxy:

@emad
that was a typo, at the time when i wrote this i was thinking of what i say to my fiance: i dey kolo for you, trust me babygirl i know what kokolette is and what i am is a beautiful black american woman that loves naija , no fakes heresmiley

No lele , i dey hear you cool
Re: D'Banj: The Koko Master by coolboyapg: 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2008
dbanj is really some great artiste,am really digging his swags,his songs,his charisma,his strong stage performance,and best of all the fact that he is confirmed ladiesman,witnessed this at the channelo awards,the girls around were digging to have a taste of the kokomaster.his new songs are off the hook and the new bootycall video is just damn too fine,too much dbanj u are the best thing to happen to naija music,to think of it,he has got the best producer in nigeria

Re: D'Banj: The Koko Master by Infield: 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2011
Any body knows I cant get through to D Banj?

(1) (Reply)

Champs From Freestyle Come Here To See Who The Top / Rihanna's 'umbrella' Song Was Written By A Nigerian? / PREMIERE : Stormrex - Womanizer + Make My Heart Go + La Fiesta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.