Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman- Day Eight - Fourteen (end) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman- Day Eight - Fourteen (end) (4402 Views)

Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman- Day Eight - Fourteen (end) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 04, 2012
http://www.firesprings.com/27minutes12.htm

Day NINE – Fri, Jan. 6
Scripture Ingredient: Obad 1:17
But upon Mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.
1. Father Lord I bring my dream life before you.
2. Lord, I ask that you charge my dreams with your fire in Jesus’ name.
3. I break every curse issued against my dream life in the name of Jesus.
4. I break and loose myself from every dream captivity in the name of Jesus.
5. O Lord help me to draw closer to you in Jesus’ name.
6. O Lord empower me to receive divine revelations in my dreams in the name of Jesus.
7. Every satanic power controlling my dream life be overthrown by fire in the name of Jesus.
8. Every evil bird programmed against my life from my place of birth, come out now and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
9. O Lord, use my dreams to show me my divine spiritual assignment in the name of Jesus.
10. O Lord, give me dreams that will add value to my life in the name of Jesus.
11. LORD I thank You for answering my prayers.

Day TEN – Sat, Jan. 7
Scripture Ingredient: Luke 10:19
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
1. Every satanic chain on my feet hindering me from moving forward, break and burn to ashes in Jesus’ name.
2. I jump out of every circle of defeat and failure by the power in the blood of Jesus.
3. Every seed of failure in my bloodline, be consumed by the fire of God in Jesus’ name.
4. Every tree of non-achievement planted in my family line, be uprooted by fire in Jesus’ name.
5. Satanic anchor on my hands and feet, be roasted in Jesus’ name.
6. I move from where I am now to where God wants me to be by the power in the blood of Jesus.
7. I break and loose myself from every curse of non-achievement in Jesus’ name.
8. Every satanic initiation in the dream, be cancelled, be nullified by the blood of Jesus.
9. I reject every invitation to failure and backwardness in the name of Jesus.
10. I shall sing of the goodness and the mercy of the Lord forever in Jesus’ name.

Day ELEVEN – Sun, Jan. 8
Scripture Ingredient: Psalm 27:2
When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
1. Every satanic law working against my marriage, be cancelled now, be replaced by the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.
2. I reverse every satanic judgment against my marriage by the power in the blood of Jesus.
3. Witchcraft verdict against my marriage, you shall not stand, neither shall you come to pass in the name of Jesus.
4. Anything buried in the ground to destroy my marriage, I nullify your powers by the blood of Jesus in Jesus’ name.
5. Anything buried in the waters against my marriage, I destroy and cancel your powers by the blood of Jesus.
6. Anything hanging in the air against my marriage, I command you to crash and burn to ashes in Jesus’ name.
7. Anything placed inside a bottle to lock up my marriage, catch fire and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.
8. Evil pronouncements made against my marriage in the air, land or sea, be cancelled by the power in the blood of Jesus.
9. Every marine property working to destroy my marriage, catch fire and burn to ashes in Jesus’ name.
10. I break and loose myself from every spiritual marriage in the dream in the name of Jesus.

Day TWELVE – Mon, Jan. 9
Scripture Ingredient: Rom. 16:20
And the God of peace shall bruise satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.
1. Every root of infirmity in my life, be uprooted, be consumed by fire in the name of Jesus.
2. Any power or spirit that has transferred infirmity into my life, collect your property back now in the name of Jesus.
3. You the spirit of death and hell, carry your evil load from my life by fire in the name of Jesus.
4. Every owner of sickness in my life, carry it now in the name of Jesus.
5. I bind and paralyze every agent of infirmity in my life in the name of Jesus.
6. Every sickness transferred into my life in the dream, come out now and burn to ashes in Jesus’ name.
7. Every arrow of infirmity backfire now in the name of Jesus.
8. Every power projecting diseases into my body, fall down and perish in Jesus’ name.
9. Witchcraft affliction in my life, catch fire and burn to ashes in Jesus’ name.
10. Every generational sickness that afflicts members of my family line, I cut you off by the power in the blood of Jesus.
11. LORD I thank You for answering my prayers

Day THIRTEEN – Tues, Jan.10

Scripture Ingredient: Num. 23:23
Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel; according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel: What hath God wrought!
1. O Lord, you are the judge of all the earth; let your righteous judgment overturn every satanic judgment against my life in the name of Jesus.
2. I reject disgrace; agents of shame and disgrace be paralyzed in the name of Jesus.
3. Let every evil handwriting against my life be cancelled by the power in the blood of Jesus.
4. Every satanic audience asking for my downfall, receive the fire of God and be scattered in Jesus’ name.
5. Every satanic law invoked against my destiny, be cancelled by the law of the Spirit of life in Jesus’ name.
6. Any power working to unseat me from my place of blessings, fall down and perish in Jesus’ name.
7. Where there is no way, O Lord, make a way for me in the name of Jesus.
8. Every satanic judge holding court against me in the dream, fall down and die in the name of Jesus.
9. I refuse to be a wandering star; O Lord order my footsteps into divine prosperity in Jesus’ name.
10. Satanic fishes and serpents swimming in the river of my breakthroughs, be electrocuted in the name of Jesus.

Day FOURTEEN – Wed, Jan. 11

Scripture Ingredient: Acts 27:25
Wherefore, sirs, be of good cheer: for I believe God, that it shall be even as it was told me.

1. The sorrows of my enemies shall multiply like the sand upon the seashore in Jesus’ name.
2. O Lord, promote those who support my righteous cause to positions of authority and power in Jesus’ name.
3. Any power spending the night in enchantment and divination against me, O sun, return their arrows back to them in the mighty name of Jesus.
4. Let me enemies make mistakes that will advance my cause in Jesus’ name.
5. Every generational Pharaoh assigned against my bloodline, receive sudden paralysis and perish in the name of Jesus.
6. O heavenly hosts, arise and fight for me in the name of Jesus.
7. The heavens shall declare the glory of God over my life this year in the name of Jesus.
8. Every court document prepared against me, be roasted in the name of Jesus.
9. Every messenger of death and darkness, go back and swallow your sender in the name of Jesus.
10. My testimonies shall surprise my friends and shock my enemies in Jesus’ name.

2005-2012 Elisha Goodman. All rights reserved

(1) (Reply)

Do Catholics Really Know Who What And Why They Worship (pictures) / Christianity Is The Only Religion Of Peace / How Can He Be Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.