Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Seun, Nairalanders Investment Clubbers? Scam? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, Nairalanders Investment Clubbers? Scam? (1102 Views)

Seun!! Nairalanders! Pls Help Me In This Contest / @seun: Nairalanders And Some Nonsense Mods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Seun, Nairalanders Investment Clubbers? Scam? by jerrymania(m): 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2007
@ Seun

I received an email (which contents are below) from aniekan effiong <effionganiekan@gmail.com> to me. I guess this should be a subject to look into with sharp scrutiny. As i like nairaland as well as making me addictive, i want all dedicated Nlanders know if this is a genuine venture. I know we are all sore scared of 419's, but this subject definitely should be more investigated.

(Emphasis Mine)

from  aniekan effiong <effionganiekan@gmail.com>    hide details  2:33 pm (58 minutes ago) 
to
[b]
(CC: MORE THAN AN HUNDRED EMAILS NOT DISPLAYED DUE TO NAIRALAND PRIVACY OPTIONS)
date  Oct 5, 2007 2:33 PM   
subject  www.Nairaland users.com- JOIN AN INVESTMENT CLUB TODAY   
mailed-by  gmail.com   

JOIN AN INVESTMENT CLUB TODAY

Financial independence has become a major literature in the world of today. Nobody exactly wants to be dependent on any one in any way. As thus, people have found several ways to money so that, they wouldn't have to look to any one for their daily upkeep and every other necessity.

But here in Nigeria, it wouldn't be news to say that there is hardly any one that is taught how to make money in school and considering the fact that, Nigerians are still at that level of economical development where it is almost impossible to earn a decent living without any form of formal (tertiary) education.

But glory be to God (as we are also very religious people), it is now possible to earn a living without having to go be professor of some sort. The ones that have gone to so many schools and have started so many companies have registered these firms on the Nigerian stock exchange and now require our( the masses) little bit of pocket change to help them continue being in business.

I am certain that I wouldn't have to elaborate on the workings of the Nigerian stock exchange to make anybody understand that investing in stocks and bonds is the easiest and surest way of immunizing against the disease called poverty.

To this end , an invention that will ensure that every one that shows any atom of interest in the idea of running away of poverty as been in place for close to a hundred years(but only just getting popular in Nigeria).

Investing in stocks is as easy as buying and selling for a profit but actually having enough money to buy as much as is necessary is always the issue.

This is where www.Nairaland users.com steps in.
It has been proven time and again that ,the easiest way to operate in the stock market is by joining an investment club.
But also, finding the right people to start an investment club with can also be an issue.
This problem is absolutely erased on www.Nairaland users.com , here we get people who are interested in joining an investment club to meet each other and discuss the modalities and issues surrounding to development of an investment club. They do all these online and later get to meet offline when they have actually decided they can operate with each other.

www.Nairaland users.com  also provides all basic information that is required to run the club at no charge.
These includes

1. Legal ties
2. Profit sharing
3. Constitution (debatable and modifiable)
4. Up to date information all stock markets around the world
5. Detailed information on all other businesses that clubbers can invest in
6. and ultimately, a website (www.Nairaland users.com ) can members can use for all forms of communication.

GOAL
The goal of www.Nairaland users.com  is to popularize the concept of investment clubbing among Nigerian and use that as a platform to educate the populace to joys of been an ardent invest and thus taking charge of ones own life and channeling it on the part to financial freedom and successful living.

We intend to initiate, mentor and nurture the growth of a minimum of 500 investment clubs in the next 5years all within the country.
This way we will know we have done our quota towards emancipating humanity from the strangling grip of poverty.

THE DREAM
We (www.Nairaland users.com) intend to start a mother investment club which would be a conglomerate of all the investment clubs that started on it.
And with that number, strength and financial capability, we can start anything like: - microfinance banks to cater for the business needs of  our club members  etcetera………,  I mean we could invest in anything we want and continue to make our wealth grow.

But first things first, we all have to join www.Nairaland users.com and find our fellow club members. Every thing required will be provided.

I will be expecting you.
NAIRALANDERS (INVESTMENT CLUBBERS!)[/b]

Any Lay man reading this would surely think Seun has given this a NOD. Well is Nairaland Investment Club registered on its own? Because if Nairaland is already registered as a company then Nairaland Investment Club would either be fake because its not registered, or its either an arm of Nairaland.com in any way.

Now what is the subject of this investment scheme? are all Nlanders Hungry people? are they all poor people? can't they feed themselves? are other investment schemes like stocks,shares, and forex not worthwhile?

I really have a discord with this email and i want Seun to look into this.
Re: Seun, Nairalanders Investment Clubbers? Scam? by jerrymania(m): 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2007
the website is actually not nairaland users.com but nairaland.com. I guess theres a script that blocks crawling duplicate text copy sites from this forum. Nice security. wink
Re: Seun, Nairalanders Investment Clubbers? Scam? by CrazyMan(m): 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2007
I recieved that mail also.

I guess it's a spam mail.
Re: Seun, Nairalanders Investment Clubbers? Scam? by tollu: 10:20am On Oct 07, 2007
I got the e-mail too and it's www.nairaland.com not nairaland users .com
Pure copy-copy
Re: Seun, Nairalanders Investment Clubbers? Scam? by tollu: 10:23am On Oct 07, 2007
my bad, seun is apparently doin sumthing to the way it appears. It's not nairaland.com there's ers after the nairaland.
Re: Seun, Nairalanders Investment Clubbers? Scam? by niceuzor: 9:47am On Oct 08, 2007
.  . .hmmm i guess they must be ANTI_NAIRLAND?

you know we have them alot na?

something like  www.Naira-landers.com NOTE : No hypen
                         www.justnaija.com         

. . . .    them just dey collect Oga member like fish? grin

anyway they re copyright Seun remain the BEST.
Re: Seun, Nairalanders Investment Clubbers? Scam? by Seun(m): 11:48am On Oct 08, 2007
Yeah, it's an attempt to misuse the Nairaland name.
Re: Seun, Nairalanders Investment Clubbers? Scam? by niceuzor: 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2007
. . .i guess is because of your behaviour they are all doing this what do think? wink

BTW:

you no longer chat with me what's going on?

wetin i do this time? cool
Re: Seun, Nairalanders Investment Clubbers? Scam? by Seun(m): 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2007
Nah, it's because the site is popular and they want some of that.
Re: Seun, Nairalanders Investment Clubbers? Scam? by jaratunes1: 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
Yeah, it's an attempt to misuse the Nairaland name.
www.jaratunes.com.ng

(1)

Please, Improve On Nairaland.com Mobile Version ||seun, Admin And Mods Come In> / Learn How To Cook 100 Types Of Different Nigeria Food Form Different Tribe / Buhari Won’t Be President – Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.