Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

ASUU/fg Face-off Enters One Month. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU/fg Face-off Enters One Month. (1411 Views)

NOUN Students Threaten School VC In Face-off, Issue 7-day Ultimatum / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU Vs FG Face-off: Just Before You Nail The NANS President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU/fg Face-off Enters One Month. by Appliedmaths(m): 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2012
The removal of fuel subsidy alongside the deadly christmas attacks by boko-haram has turned the attention of FG and also other well meaning Nigerians away from the ASUU strike.Today 4t6 jan 2012 makes it one month since the strike commenced and with the present issues arising no one is even certain when university students would resume.
Yes we have heared alot of backdoor comments fron the minister of labour,i wonder where the minister of education is and probably what she's doing.It is great fustration and full grown anger i sit at home and while away time doing nothing(although most of the times i study).
With the emergence of ASUU strike,boko-haram threats,now fuel subsidy coupled with NLC and TUC strike threats frankly i am begining to loose faith in Nigeria.
Re: ASUU/fg Face-off Enters One Month. by Princess055: 6:21am On Jan 05, 2012
I just tire sef
Re: ASUU/fg Face-off Enters One Month. by kaysy(m): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2012
instead of doing nothing at home, why not apply for a computer course in a computer school close to u, from there u get some vocational experience.

one thing everyone must know is that there is always a reason for every season.
Re: ASUU/fg Face-off Enters One Month. by Abayomin70(m): 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2012
Me sef I tire ooooo only GOD no wen go resum am just tired of sitin at home watching dstv and playing grand theft
Re: ASUU/fg Face-off Enters One Month. by Tunsbobo(m): 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2012
Its saddening that the ongoing ASUU strike is the least of Nigeria's problems currently! Hopes of resuming anytime soon are weak, we can only wish for the best!
Re: ASUU/fg Face-off Enters One Month. by Appliedmaths(m): 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2012
@kaysy,u spoke well bt those programmes normally lasts 4 6months my babe is running one computer programme like dat.it's certain dat i wouldn't finish dat programme b4 ASUU calls of d strike.
@my guy wey dey play grand theft norrin do you.i hail
Re: ASUU/fg Face-off Enters One Month. by Ijeleigbo(m): 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2012
It is certain there is no longer hope for Nigeria
OPERATION FLY AWAY should be the motto of every young man!
Re: ASUU/fg Face-off Enters One Month. by otokx(m): 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2012
Fly away to where? - Heaven!!!
Re: ASUU/fg Face-off Enters One Month. by Appliedmaths(m): 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2012
lolz! Fly to heaven, then let's pray 4 d rapture,
Re: ASUU/fg Face-off Enters One Month. by sniperwolf(m): 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2012
This country don tire me, but I no go run like some cowards
Re: ASUU/fg Face-off Enters One Month. by Ijeleigbo(m): 6:49am On Jan 07, 2012
Una no understand the meaning of OPERATION FLY AWAY? It means travel out to a better country.
Nigeria Sucks!

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Grammar School Clocks 100years Today / Nigeria Police Academy 2014/2015 Admission Process / Why Are Nairalanders So Insultive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.