Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

A Directory Of Islamic Websites - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Directory Of Islamic Websites (15258 Views)

Nigerian Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs Overrules JNI Earlier Statement / Directory of Islamic Orphanages in Nigeria / Directory Of Good Islamic Schools In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by generalgonz: 10:48pm On Aug 04, 2012
abubello: I feel we should have a directory or database of islamic websites for reference and research purposes. Below are the few ones I know:

www.islam.com
www.islamreligion.com
www.islamicity.com
www.islamtoday.com (this has a fatwa archives)
www.islamcan.com
www.islamqa.com ( this is for questions and answers)

Brothers and sisters should please contribute to have a comprehensive list

na so e day use strt o d next tin una go want una own country bunch of infidels
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by maclatunji: 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2012
Kindly stay away from posting if you won't contribute meaningfully. The instruction on front page is crystal clear.
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by Mustay(m): 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2012
Ah! How could I forget this beautiful site. .. . www.quran.com

That's a very detailed site about the Qu'ran where you can get the translation, transliteration, narration on each verse of the Glorious Qu'ran.

>>
http://www.islamicstudies.info

http://www.guidedones.com

http://www.guidedways.com

1 Like

Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by sportfeva(m): 11:22pm On Aug 04, 2012
abubello: I feel we should have a directory or database of islamic websites for reference and research purposes. Below are the few ones I know:

www.islam.com
www.islamreligion.com
www.islamicity.com
www.islamcan.com

www.Islam-qa.com
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by sportfeva(m): 11:28pm On Aug 04, 2012
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by babyboi992(m): 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2012
nmm nice one jazakumllahu khairan
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by sportfeva(m): 11:35pm On Aug 04, 2012
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by tbaba1234: 12:16am On Aug 05, 2012
^That is not an Islamic site.... Why can't you guys just waka-pass? you do not have to comment....

1 Like

Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by Abumilla(m): 12:22am On Aug 05, 2012
Thanks
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by EyesWideOpen(m): 12:26am On Aug 05, 2012
This is an awesome one. Good job. Thanks so much @OP and all contributors. May Allah bless you all.
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by abdul4hire: 12:34am On Aug 05, 2012
[color=#990000][/color][size=8pt][/size]

ASMLYKM

WWW.ISLAMQA.COM ONE OF THE GREATEST SITES FOR VERY AUTHENTIC BRIEF QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS. ALL WITH EVIDENCE AS THEY PRESENT THEIR ANSWERS OWNED BY A RENOWNED VERY HUMBLE SCHOLAR.

WWW.DCLNG.COM NIGERIAN -THEY ALSO ORGANISE SOUND EVENTS AND PROGRAMMES BASED ON AUTHENTIC NARRATIONS AND INTERPRETATIONS OF THE QURAN.

WWW.DAWAHNIGERIA.COM NIGERIAN.-AUDIO LECTURES FROM MOSTLY SOUND SCHOLARS

NOTE:LIKE A GENERAL NEWS SEARCH WE JUST DONT PATRONIZE ANY NEWS SITE. IN ORDER TO VERIFY OUR SOURCES, YOU MUST APPLY CERTAIN GUIDELINES..FOR INSTANCE THEIR RECORDS I.E ARE THEY KNOWN TO BE SINCERE AS IN NOT LIARS. ALSO THEIR METHOD OF PRESENTATION DO THEY PRESENT THE KNOWLEDGE ALWAYS WITH REFERENCE TO THE QURAN ND SUNNAH AND TRY TO
MAKE IT CLEAR AND STRAIGTH FORWARD EVEN FOR A NEW PERSON AND NOT MIX UP OR COMPLICATE ISSUES PROMOTING ONE SECT OR THE OTHER. ALL THIS BOKO HARAM IDEOLOGIES AND OTHER EVIL BELIEFS SHOULD BE THROWN OUT OF THIS BEAUTIFUL DEEN OF OURS.
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by juman(m): 1:41am On Aug 05, 2012
Mustay: Ah! How could I forget this beautiful site. .. . www.quran.com

That's a very detailed site about the Qu'ran where you can get the translation, transliteration, narration on each verse of the Glorious Qu'ran.

Yeah, I like the site. I use it for reading of quran.
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by teetee123: 1:51am On Aug 05, 2012

www.islam.com
www.islamreligion.com
www.islamicity.com
www.islamcan.com

It amazes me that most of the time on NL islamic topic threads we always put (for muslims only). This creates a barrier between moslems and others. The cyberspace is free for all. Comments should be handled with maturity and wisdom. Ramadan Kareem

1 Like

Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by Mustay(m): 4:31am On Aug 05, 2012
teetee123: This creates a barrier between moslems and others. The cyberspace is free for all. Comments should be handled with maturity and wisdom. Ramadan Kareem

On NL, that maturity is rare. Religious intolerance is growing at a ridiculous rate even among the so-called literates. More often than not, guys deter the thread and turn it into a 'religious supremacy' battle and a debate thread.
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 05, 2012
Searchtruth.com
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 05, 2012
teetee123: It amazes me that most of the time on NL islamic topic threads we always put (for muslims only). This creates a barrier between moslems and others. The cyberspace is free for all. Comments should be handled with maturity and wisdom. Ramadan Kareem

If u av gone thru this thread, I'm sure u would have seen the amount of bigotry this thread has attracted. That, I think, answers your question.
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 05, 2012
Beautymc: @xtians, if u love urself, don't open any of the website to avoid instant bombing. There's nothing this people cannot do

its a pity you dont know what you are doing. You are looking for attention, now go and play with sand. SMH
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by babamu123(m): 7:48am On Aug 05, 2012
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by Slickest(m): 7:52am On Aug 05, 2012
thanx peepz! u ar al blessd...may d world b aware of ur existence lyk u ar doin 4 Islam,insha Allah
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by Jibabs2(m): 7:53am On Aug 05, 2012
Beautymc: @xtians, if u love urself, don't open any of the website to avoid instant bombing. There's nothing this people cannot do
who ask u 2 open d link?
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by maclatunji: 8:23am On Aug 05, 2012
Once again if you can't follow instructions on this thread, expect sanctions.

Thank you.
Re: A Directory Of Islamic Websites by dohyn(m): 9:49am On Aug 05, 2012
@op,if you put up a post and say "for muslims only",you should naturally expect non-muslims to want to know what it's about..I think it would have been better if you had left out that phrase.Just my 2 kobo. @maclatunji,you threatening to ban users is just not called for.I'm pretty sure most people don't take kindly to threats. Use your power as a mod wisely,Remember power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely..Thank you. I'm a christian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fasting The Healthy Way. / Ramadan Starts Tomorrow : Tarawee Starts Today! / Sunni Muslims Protest Kim Kardashian's Visit To Bahrain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.