Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

An Open Letter To Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (14245 Views)

Emir Lamido Sanusi At The Hajj Pilgrimage In Mecca (Photos) / President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) / I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by kizito96(m): 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2012
Removal of subsidy is not bad, but the issue is they would have put in measures to alleviate the sufferings of the masses. They would have made sure that Refinaries are working, Gov't should have provided enough buses, and more Gov't owned filling stations. The abrupt introduction of the subsidy is suicidal
Re: An Open Letter To Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by Homonide: 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2012
bilaya:

Sanusi is not an economist and was never an economist.Get your facts right

So what is he? Sanusi studied Economics @ A.B.U., Zaria.
Re: An Open Letter To Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by mathskill: 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2012
I wonder who removed subsidy SLS or GEJ?Your letter should be properly addressed to the remover of fuel subsidy.
Re: An Open Letter To Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by aagarba05(m): 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2012
Do I still hope the man remains in the midst of those anti-people and evil elements with his head straight and his thoughts undiluted? Anyway, only the foolish or the senseless will subscribe to the saying, 'If you can't beat them, join them.' Rather, 'If you can't beat them, pull out' will be Okay!
Re: An Open Letter To Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by sashaa(f): 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2012
Its sad dat most of the people commenting on this thread dint even read d letter!

Realborn, u have penned down d hearts of nigerians. Dis ought to be published, plzz!
Re: An Open Letter To Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by raham4real(m): 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2012
@ realborn kudos, you have spoken the minds of Nigerians. God bless u.
Re: An Open Letter To Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by Mcleo007(m): 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2012
Brilliant piece.
Re: An Open Letter To Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by 989900: 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2012
@realborn: God bless you and your family and everyone of us. Thank you.

Sanusi again, this man as brilliant as he is, really needs an economist advising him because saying the removal of the subsidy won't spiral the inflation rate upwards is nothing short incompetence as the CBN governor.

lol, can you believe Sanusi (the guy who he and his cohorts don't buy fuel from their own pockets)@ the town hall debate said this would only inflate the economy by 15% at "worst maximum"? Genius LMAO
Re: An Open Letter To Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by Don1DeMaco: 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2012
Brilliant piece well written and also asking valid questions.
I need to add a few.
After the removal of subsidy if the government would really collapse why set up a committee to tell us how to spend the money headed by Kolade who is probablly another old timer ready to earn his pension. If the govt reallY Had the interest of Nigerians the the blueprint/ paper on the utilisation of these fund would have been done with the same vigour like that of the analysis for the subsidy removal.
Why share the money among federal, states and local govt. When the plan on spending isn't in place. So on what basis where these allocated figures arrived at another foul play there. Still part of the insincerity.
Why weren't the pallativesd/ plans executed and Nigerians enjoying the benefits before removing the subsidy. Like running with the 1700 buses planned now since maybe Oct last  year
This few points of mine if answered would show that the Govt is just interesterd in removing subsidy without knowing what to do next. Maybe they are still waiting on the nbext blueprint from the puppet masters. Or maybe business as usual and ur guess is as good as mine on what that is.
Re: An Open Letter To Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by psalmizt(m): 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2012
sashaa:

Its sad dat most of the people commenting on this thread dint even read d letter!

Realborn, u have penned down d hearts of nigerians. Dis ought to be published, plzz!

Obinoscopy:

This guy really spoke the heart and mind of all Nigerians. I advice he also publish this in the papers

Dear Op, I am willing to foot the bill of publishing this piece of yours in any of the major newspapers in Nigeria. Also if Nairlanders have any addition to the writeup please let us do so. I think it is time for the truth to get out into the open, Like the good book says,"My people perish for lack of knowledge", I just hope that someday, Nigerians will know the REAL TRUTH,
I believe the govt can start being sincere by first of all reducing the overbloated Recurrent Expenditure that SLS once complained about, Sheep eating its lamb is what Nigeria can be depicted as,
Re: An Open Letter To Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by sniperwolf(m): 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2012
Very long
Re: An Open Letter To Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by feelme3(m): 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2012
briiliant article. I am so impressed with the level of enlightenment being exhibited by fellow citizens here. And lets pray the few unenlightened bends down to learn.

I will encourage us to speak out and protest in every way we can. Please visit and support the page on FB http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ngozi-Okonjo-Iweala-should-Resign/256177191115466?sk=wall
Enough is enough!
Re: An Open Letter To Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by xynerise: 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2012
I wonder the kind of sacrifices the federal government want the poor masses to make when GEJ spend about N1billion on food alone. Cant GEJ make sacrifice and reduce his level of spending on food? Is he a cow? The so called senators who are only concerned on when money is shared at The National assembly should also make sacrifices. The fuel subsidy removal did not remove a sweat on these people because they are supplied more than 500 litres of fuel F.O.C. I dont even support the strike NLC is proposing cos it will definately worsen matters for the poor masses.
Re: An Open Letter To Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by realborn(m): 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2012
Thanks for all the kind comments. Will make attempts to publish in the dailies as advised.
Re: An Open Letter To Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 06, 2012
Nigerians are very funny! Hahaha . . . grin grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by PRAZY(m): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2012
My friends i want u guys know that there is limitation in power which is been marked by individual's juridiction. There is limitation to what SLS can do in this issue of subsidy removal. Sir/Ma of this great forum there is limit to what a loyal subordinate can achieve/do under superior who have the sole power to hired and fire. SLS is only trying to obey GEJ whom we have all given a mandate of transformation through our votes. OBJ experimented a thing during his 8yr of ruling which most of us did not take cognisant of, which is going to give GEJ victory over his method of transforming Nigeria. Gone are the days we accommodate long term strikes in Nigeria. Strike as a tool of fighting for justice, has also been corrupted if you don't believe it just, wait and see the end of this strike then you'll know that it takes men of wisdom to read the handwriting on the wall.
Re: An Open Letter To Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by milez7(m): 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2012
Good drafted letter, hope sanusi can read it, I wonder how dis man was accredited with d claim, 'The most intelligent nigerian', 9ja is gonna crumble very soon, after d successful importation of arms from iran, 9ja would feel d heat, trust me, 'Winks'
Re: An Open Letter To Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by realborn(m): 10:39am On Dec 22, 2012
Almost a year after, how well did we fare? sad
Re: An Open Letter To Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by realborn(m): 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hmmmm, 3 years after, how have we fared?

Same gladiators.

Same magicians.

Few transitions. Sanusi moved from being the mouthpiece of the enemy to becoming the enemy of the enemy for blowing whistles, then an Emir and now a party to mutual truce with the enemy.

Benin-Ore Road is now better but we still cannot find SURE-P buses. Efforts have been made to revive the moribund railway transportation but with mundane locomotive engines and some coaches falling of track. Supposed subsidy thieves were probed; unfortunately, the lead umpire got framed in a bribe scandal and the probe report ends up in trash. The actors are our President's best friends.

Which way?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo / Race For NASS Clerk Intensifies, As 5 Jostle For Omolori’s Job / Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.