Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Used Bmw`s And Mercedes,looking For Buyers/dealers In Nigeria - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Used Bmw`s And Mercedes,looking For Buyers/dealers In Nigeria (2172 Views)

Abuja. Cheapest Neatly Used BMW X3 2005 on naira land. give away price 750 SOLD / Honda Acord 2013 And Mercedes Benz C Class 2009 For Sale.. / used bmw in ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Used Bmw`s And Mercedes,looking For Buyers/dealers In Nigeria by wira: 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2007
Im looking for buyers/dealers of used mercedes and BMW`s or in general German made cars.If interested dont hesitate to contact me.
Re: Used Bmw`s And Mercedes,looking For Buyers/dealers In Nigeria by sultaan(m): 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2007
Why would some of you people with no history, reputation or knowledge come on this thread posing as dealers/buyer trying to scam others. If you really have business to promote show a link to your lot and let people see what you have to sell. You guys piss me off so bad.

ROGUES start the same way you've started your thread, now You have to back up your business proposal or you are a[b] ROGUE[/b]
Re: Used Bmw`s And Mercedes,looking For Buyers/dealers In Nigeria by wira: 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2007
i respect your opinion Mr.Sultan.
ì just came acroos this forumn site today,and didn`t read anywhere its for already established people.
Im based in Germany, just started my business and im trying to get contact with someone interested in Nigeria
Re: Used Bmw`s And Mercedes,looking For Buyers/dealers In Nigeria by sultaan(m): 2:54am On Oct 06, 2007
Its not for established people, you just need to add credibility to your business and not start a thread like a spammer.

Let us know who, where you are and the specs on the cars you deal in.If you have any on hand attach pics and give a price for people to work with.

Any body can start a thread like this just for the fun of it.

wira:

I'm looking for buyers/dealers of used mercedes and BMW`s or in general German made cars.If interested don't hesitate to contact me.

We can either run this site as a meeting place for buyers/sellers, and car lovers or we get clogged with threads/posts/requests from dubious Nigerians. Your response ie very good, Now youy need to show others that you really have something to offer.

Don't let Viperman think he's this forum locked down wink. There is a lot of free market space here show us what you've got grin
Re: Used Bmw`s And Mercedes,looking For Buyers/dealers In Nigeria by soulthief: 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2007
well, @wira.im definitely interested.But like d bro said u gotta make it real and legit-like, why dont u holler me at this soulstartler@yahoo.co.uk, be xpectin to hear from ya!
Re: Used Bmw`s And Mercedes,looking For Buyers/dealers In Nigeria by sonety2k(m): 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2008
soulthief:

well, @wira.I'm definitely interested.But like d bro said u gotta make it real and legit-like, why don't u holler me at this soulstartler@yahoo.co.uk, be xpectin to hear from ya!

In case you need any type of BENZ or BMW , i could get it for you from Japan , u can get across to me via - sonety2k@yahoo.com
Re: Used Bmw`s And Mercedes,looking For Buyers/dealers In Nigeria by doky: 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2008
If you mean business contact me immediately and i help you get buyyers, and i collect my commission, 08058547117, or, dokyme4real@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

2004 Honda Accord Eod For Sale @ Affordable Price N1.4m Banix 017383301 / Reg. Infiniti Jeep Fx35 04 Model 4 Sale @ Auction Prize 2.6m Call 07041473771 / Effects Of Bigger Tires On Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.