Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

The Kardashians Might be going into Magazine Publishing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Kardashians Might be going into Magazine Publishing (584 Views)

Keeping Up With The Kardashians Might Be Ending Soon - Get Set For A Grand Final / The Kardashians Plastic Surgery Transformations / What Could Be Going On In This Picture....viewer Discretion Advised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Kardashians Might be going into Magazine Publishing by amakaikeng(f): 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2012
I don’t know if many people would want to buy a magazine that centers on this family alone but then, you never know.
This is according to the New York Post's Page Six which claims that the Kardashians are hoping to strike a deal with magazine publishing giant American Media Inc. which publishes the National Enquirer, Star magazine amongst others.
I think I am beginning to love this family, I mean, if the paparazzi and tabloids won’t let them be, why not feed the public with the sort of news you want them to read via a Kardashian magazine?
Abeg, laugh dey catch my monkey. But really, it might just work.

Read more on at http://amakaikenga..com/2012/01/kardashians-might-be-going-into.html

Also read more latest news on entertainment, politics, education, socio-cultural issues, religion etc. on
http://amakaikenga..com

(1) (Reply)

Kingdoms Of Conflict Is A Must-read-book / ‘Hip-hop Artists Are Scared To Visit Africa’ – Nas / Tu Face Proposed To Annie Macaulay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.