Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Another Occupy Nigeria Protester Killed In Gasau, Zamfara? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Occupy Nigeria Protester Killed In Gasau, Zamfara? (9480 Views)

Another Fuel Subsidy Removal Protester Killed In Kano / A Protester Killed By Police In Ilorin / Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Occupy Nigeria Protester Killed In Gasau, Zamfara? by mukina2: 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2012
BREAKING NEWS! Another Nigerian Killed during #occupynigeria protest! Nigerian TV AIT Report says 1 protestor killed in Gusau, Zamfara
https://twitter.com/ogundamisi/status/154933199800242177
Re: Another Occupy Nigeria Protester Killed In Gasau, Zamfara? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2012
2 down, many more to go !
Re: Another Occupy Nigeria Protester Killed In Gasau, Zamfara? by Joey82(m): 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2012
may their blood cry out to God for vengeance.
Re: Another Occupy Nigeria Protester Killed In Gasau, Zamfara? by tttonero: 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2012
Your cause is not worth Dying for
Re: Another Occupy Nigeria Protester Killed In Gasau, Zamfara? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2012
LeoMax:

BEAF IS NEXT!!!
Re: Another Occupy Nigeria Protester Killed In Gasau, Zamfara? by tttonero: 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2012
Sorry poster, this has nothing to do with god.
Re: Another Occupy Nigeria Protester Killed In Gasau, Zamfara? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2012
If na Hausa man dey power now and na ibo dem dey kill, the whole indigbos in the house will come out and start ranting how it is their own people the police men are intentionally targetting.

Now jonah dey killl Muslims in Kwara and Zamfara, NOBODY talk oh!
Re: Another Occupy Nigeria Protester Killed In Gasau, Zamfara? by Godmann(m): 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2012
talknafree:

If na Hausa man dey power now and na ibo dem dey kill, the whole indigbos in the house will come out and start ranting how it is their own people the police men are intentionally targetting.

Now jonah dey killl Muslims in Kwara and Zamfara, NOBODY talk oh!

Jonathan is killing Nigerians and he must pay for it. No Hausa, no Igbo, no Yoruba.

We must be united to defeat this criminals.

If I am the next to die, let it come fast. All I care is for our aim to be achieved. For Africa to be free; not only Nigeria. All I care is to die in peace and as a hero. May God (Allah), take away the pains of death from me; whenever and wherever it comes.

May the soul of the martyr rest in peace. He will rest a saint in heaven
Re: Another Occupy Nigeria Protester Killed In Gasau, Zamfara? by Chyz2: 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2012
Ridiculous! I'm glad you are seeing. Why real bullets in situations like these are used by "law enforcement" in this nigeria beats my mind. I'm surprise the big Seaman,Jonathan, has not scrapped the law enforcement of this policy and introduced rubber bullets for situations like these,protests.

The only reason the death toll is not high than it is is because the SE and Igbo-speaking places of the SS have not protested. Had we protested then that is when you will see how trigger-happyu and bloody thirsty the "law enforcement" really is. This is one of the reasons Igbos like me will continue to encourage our people to sit and just have a look see.
Re: Another Occupy Nigeria Protester Killed In Gasau, Zamfara? by tttonero: 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2012
We are living in a evil world.
You fight evil with evil.
Re: Another Occupy Nigeria Protester Killed In Gasau, Zamfara? by babaowo: 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2012
film just starting, 2012 is REAL!!!
Re: Another Occupy Nigeria Protester Killed In Gasau, Zamfara? by Ogbonaikenna(m): 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2012
Rubbish, let nobody make any noise about these killings. Hypocrites like you. Afterall, when these same useless securities outfits you have in this God-forsaking country kill harmless MASSOBIANS you say its ok.  "pkankere ta fi no iyaile onbe lori aja, "
Re: Another Occupy Nigeria Protester Killed In Gasau, Zamfara? by HisMajesty1(m): 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2012
Like play, like play 2 are dead. Jonathan is starting what he myt not see the end.
Re: Another Occupy Nigeria Protester Killed In Gasau, Zamfara? by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2012
This is too bad,
Re: Another Occupy Nigeria Protester Killed In Gasau, Zamfara? by Gbawe: 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2012
LeoMax:

What a wicked and inhuman thing to say. You may support subsidy removal but , surely, you cannot think there is any justification for killing those protesting against it?
Re: Another Occupy Nigeria Protester Killed In Gasau, Zamfara? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2012
Kill dem all!!

Na dem no want this country to better!   angry
Re: Another Occupy Nigeria Protester Killed In Gasau, Zamfara? by SHABZ: 4:06pm On Jan 05, 2012
@talknafree,amennnn grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Another Occupy Nigeria Protester Killed In Gasau, Zamfara? by Godmann(m): 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2012
LeoMax:

God knows if I can lay my hands on you, I will commit my first and only murder by lynching you to a painful death. Bastard
Re: Another Occupy Nigeria Protester Killed In Gasau, Zamfara? by soma042(m): 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2012
me i dont giv d Bleep abt the so called subsidy remover my concern is to use these period to deleat the evil one among us    

e.g  
buhary
obj
atiko
ibb
                    u can help me to fill the rest
Re: Another Occupy Nigeria Protester Killed In Gasau, Zamfara? by Chyz2: 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2012
Ogbonaikenna:

Rubbish, let nobody make any noise about these killings. Hypocrites like you. Afterall, when these same useless securities outfits you have in this God-forsaking country kill harmless MASSOBIANS you say its ok.  "pkankere ta fi no iyaile onbe lori aja, "    
Thank you.
Re: Another Occupy Nigeria Protester Killed In Gasau, Zamfara? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2012
babaowo:

film just starting, 2012 is REAL!!!
2012 ko, 2015 ni
Re: Another Occupy Nigeria Protester Killed In Gasau, Zamfara? by zangality(m): 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2012
Okija_juju:

Kill dem all!!

You are a big fool and may God smite you and your generation for that inhumane comment,
Re: Another Occupy Nigeria Protester Killed In Gasau, Zamfara? by humblebee: 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2012
LeoMax:

Okija_juju:

Kill dem all!!

silly comments!!! try to caution your fingers, at least take 2seconds to use your brains before you type, dont let your fingers rule over your brain, your type tend to regret their actions afterwards, u can never tell if one of your relative decided to rush down there to pick something and then you get d news after typing this rubbish. how would you feel? good i guess because you dont care.  bl00dy f00ls
Re: Another Occupy Nigeria Protester Killed In Gasau, Zamfara? by Godmann(m): 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2012
Chyz*:

Thank you.

My Igbo brothers, neither Jonathan nor those that killed MASSOB member protects your interest. Your interest lies in fighting with the masses of this country to push out this criminals. The masses of this country are one. We shaere one enemy. We have one dream.

Jonathan, Obj, Atiku, IBB, Ekwueme, Jim, Sambo, Tinubu etc, are all criminals.

get it let face the truth
Re: Another Occupy Nigeria Protester Killed In Gasau, Zamfara? by humblebee: 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2012
soma042:

me i dont giv d bleep abt the so called subsidy remover my concern is to use these period to deleat the evil one among us    

e.g  
buhary
obj
atiko
ibb

y can't u fill it yourself or consult google
Re: Another Occupy Nigeria Protester Killed In Gasau, Zamfara? by Afam4eva(m): 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2012
My heart goes out to ithe two peoplie that have been murdered in cold blood by the people who are meant to protect lives. This protest should not be seen as a protest against the removal of fuel subsidy, rather it should be seen as a revolution against all the ills that have plagued this nation including the disregard of human life by the drunken trigger-happy men in black.
Re: Another Occupy Nigeria Protester Killed In Gasau, Zamfara? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2012
Are those people protesting mad or they simply lacks information. Look at a very good economic measure meant 2 better their lives, still out of ignorance they are kicking against it. Lives are even lost. Doesnt worth it because int the end, fuel price remains 138naira!
Re: Another Occupy Nigeria Protester Killed In Gasau, Zamfara? by 9ijaMan: 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2012
soma042:

me i dont giv d bleep abt the so called subsidy remover my concern is to use these period to deleat the evil one among us    

e.g  
buhary
obj
atiko
ibb

GEJ
Sambo
Iweala
Allison Deziani
Sanusi (he's now joined them),
Labaran Maku
David Mark
Re: Another Occupy Nigeria Protester Killed In Gasau, Zamfara? by soma042(m): 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2012
GEJ
Sambo
Iweala
Allison Deziani
Sanusi (he's now joined them),
Labaran Maku
David Mark
, lets keep the least going ohhhhhhhhhh
Re: Another Occupy Nigeria Protester Killed In Gasau, Zamfara? by slap1(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2012
Coinicidentally, I'm watching the movie, Sometimes in April. . . I just pray this doesn't go overboard.
Re: Another Occupy Nigeria Protester Killed In Gasau, Zamfara? by Ogbonaikenna(m): 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2012
@Godman_n, if you call for secession protest, i would gladly come out but this one, God forbid
Re: Another Occupy Nigeria Protester Killed In Gasau, Zamfara? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2012
I don tire for the people wey dey yankee or wey dey overseas, if i know all this people children, i fo don kill dem tey tey, I am ready to die for this matter, Matter don pass be careful,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

True Situation Report As President Buhari Visit Imo State Today / Can Otunba Dipo Dina Govern Ogun State / Remove Magu As Acting EFCC Chairman, Adegboruwa Asks Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.