Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

The Wisdom Of The Serpent. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Wisdom Of The Serpent. (1143 Views)

Love & Wisdom / The Serpent Spirit (a Must Read) / The Wisdom Of The Serpent. - Full Note. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Wisdom Of The Serpent. by mute4real: 5:50am On Jan 06, 2012
Hello,

I will be giving out a free e-book to anyone who is interested titled The Wisdom of The Serpent. It's a collection of ten of my notes:

Digging Ditches
How Hard Can It Be? Just Try
Anybody Can Cook
Believe Me, We All Have Issues
The Law
From The Known to the Unknown
Becoming a Global Person
Living in Crazy-land
Life is like that!
The Wisdom of The Serpent

If you are interested, just text your email address only to +234-803-874-9796. It will be sent to you in the next 24hrs, If you don't find it in your inbox please check your spam.

Thanks,
Mute Efe.
Re: The Wisdom Of The Serpent. by mute4real: 9:05am On Jan 10, 2012
Please this offer is no longer available.

Thanks.
Re: The Wisdom Of The Serpent. by tpia1: 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
could you post them here?

just found your write up while looking for something on the wisdom of the serpent.

(1) (Reply)

Fast Food Girls / Short Film Script: Best Night Ever / Diary Of A Funaabite - Part 1(in The Beginning)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.