Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions - Food (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions (209006 Views)

Setting Up A Kitchen - Suggestions Needed. / Peak Milk Reach For Millions Promo- How To Win Revealed!- Informationvilla / Starters And Deserts For Nigerian Meals, Suggestions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by sundayezege4(m): 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
Moderator please I'm new in nairaland, and since when I started posting, you have been refusing to push my post to front page. Is it because am new or how?
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by hungryhouse: 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
If you want to order paneer dum biryani in India. Please visit Hungry House once and get delicious food online at decent offers.
https://hungryhouse.in/category/Biryani

1 Like

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by pocohantas(f): 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
Gloryhomemaker, how are you today?

Please can you help me check the capacity of your blender? How many watts is it?

Thank you! kiss

1 Like

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by incandescentena: 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
pocohantas:

Please can you help me check the capacity of your blender? How many watts is it?

Thank you! kiss
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by gloryhomemaker(f): 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
pocohantas:

Thank you! kiss

Hello Pocohantas, I am very well and you?

My blender is Panasonic 1,000 watts.

I used to think its 3,000 watts grin

It blends well both wet and dry.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by pocohantas(f): 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Hello Pocohantas, I am very well and you?

My blender is Panasonic 1,000 watts.

I used to think its 3,000 watts grin

It blends well both wet and dry.

I am fine too. Lol @ 3000 watts, a lot of those figures they put on modern blenders are exaggerated or plain false. If they know what is 3000 watts, they would think twice before mentioning it. Thanks Glory!

1 Like

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by analuwe(m): 11:48am On Nov 11, 2022
Alcohol goes with food - www.beerific.ng
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Mosby1108(f): 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2023
Good day , please can I get a thread to post my yogurts for sale?
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Haric101(m): 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
Thanks for sharing this, I make up to $100 to $500 weekly from publishing book on Amazon an Affiliate marketing, Also, if you would like to learn how I do mine, I can send you a free video that is going to teach you how to do it, you can reach me on WhatsApp 09013667241

MissyB3:
Good day, esteemed members,

I understand there might be need for some of you to establish communication with me for diverse reasons. So, here is an opportunity to do so.
This thread is mainly for complaints, feedbacks and suggestions. No off-topic posts, please.

- Complaints
If you are having problems using any of the features of this forum or you can't find your post/thread, report the problem on this thread, and I'd be glad to be of help, if and when I can.
If you've been banned by the spambot, also report here by posting the link to the post/thread. You can also help report a spambot-seized post of another member.
In brief, If you need help in this section, here, you can let me know what the problem is.

- Feedbacks
Criticize and/or applaud my efforts in this section.
I'd like to know if/when I'm doing anything deemed incorrect and/or anything deemed worthy.
Both criticism and applause may help me improve, so keep 'em coming in. [size=4pt]No Bottom-licking or hating . . .just be sincere.[/size]  cheesy

- Suggestions
As we all know, the Food Section is a quiet section, what do you think we can do to make it more lively?
All suggestions are welcome.
Here, you can also recommend a thread to be put on the front page, if it meets the criteria, it will appear on the front page.

N.B.: Please, note that my response time can vary from a few minutes to up to a week or more
[as I do have a life outside NL] but I promise to reply as soon as I can. So, I ask for your understanding and patience as I make my best effort.

Regards,
Missy B  smiley
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by CDG1(m): 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2023
🏗️ **Elevate Your Construction with Custom Block Molding Services in Abeokuta, Ijebu Ode, and Lagos!** 🏗️

Are you in search of premium-quality custom block molding services in Abeokuta, Ijebu Ode, or Lagos?
Look no further! Masterpiece Trucks And Granites is your trusted partner for all your block molding needs.

✅ **Quality That Stands Tall:** We take pride in producing top-notch custom blocks that meet and exceed industry standards. Our commitment to quality ensures your projects are built to last.

🤝 **Reliability at its Core:** At Masterpiece Trucks And Granites , we understand that your timeliness are crucial. You can depend on us for timely and efficient block molding services, ensuring your project stays on track.

💪 **Dependable Excellence:** Our reputation as a dependable block molding service provider is built on years of delivering consistent, high-quality results. We go the extra mile to meet your specifications.

🏢 **Our Services Include:**
- Custom Block Molding
- Various Block Sizes and Shapes (9 Inches, 6 Inches)
- Precise Manufacturing to Your Requirements: (28 blocks per bag etc)
- Expert Guidance and Support

👷 **Our Team, Your Support:**
Our experienced team is here to guide you through every step of the block molding process. From initial consultation to delivery, we're dedicated to your satisfaction.

🌟 **Contact Us Today:**
Ready to experience the ultimate in quality, reliability, and dependability for your construction projects? Reach out to Masterpiece Trucks And Granites now!

🌐 **Visit Our Website:** https://masterpiece-trucks-and-granites.my./
📧 **Email:** calebemales@gmail.com
📱 **Phone:** 07026691840

Don't compromise on the foundation of your projects. Choose Masterpiece Trucks And Granites for quality, reliability, and dependable custom block molding services. We build blocks that build futures!

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by niyol(f): 10:33am On Nov 20, 2023
Make it a point ton detox if you got https://www.niyohealthc.com/2023/11/20/how-to-cure-diabetes/. sudden deaths are on a rise.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Caesarhairs: 8:31pm On Feb 15
There was ever a spice blend for all savory uses in cooking, Almond Mixed All Purpose blend was created with perfection for that. Soups, stews, curries, rice dishes, vegetable dishes and even casseroles of all kinds marry exceptionally well with our all purpose spice blend. Just a dash or sprinkle of it elevates even soups and broths to the next level of flavor.
All Street food vendors, Big Eatery Almond Mixed All Purpose as their secret

Wholesale prices available in dozen

All products of KW Farm ltd is registered & international standard organization approved

Delivery - nationwide
Social media: @kaesarwilliams_farm

Customer Care:
whatapp/Call- 08134600071
Exportation- available all countries

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. / Nigerian Recipes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.