Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,191 members, 7,780,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:20 PM

Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions (208383 Views)

Setting Up A Kitchen - Suggestions Needed. / Peak Milk Reach For Millions Promo- How To Win Revealed!- Informationvilla / Starters And Deserts For Nigerian Meals, Suggestions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by tjskii(f): 8:16am On Feb 01, 2013
Hiya missy B,ow body,abeg I dey find that amaka one thread,werr she put a lot of recipes in one thread,searched up and down d food section,but nothing,pls help a sister out,and if u find it maybe u cud put it in d interesting topics thread or sticky it,twud prove realy useful to a lot of us,thankin u in anticipation of u finding d thread cheesy
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by MissyB3(f): 9:24am On Feb 01, 2013
Here's the thread you're looking for, and it's been added to the Food section library thread which is sticky. smiley
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by tjskii(f): 10:23am On Feb 01, 2013
Thanks a bunch Missy,ure d bestest kiss
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Dreamsinbc(f): 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2013
Hi, MissyB, pls y did u move my post www.nairaland.com/1178881/custom-valentines-day-cakes-abuja to the ad section? On the food section, there are lots of others advertising their products and they haven't been moved. Y me?

www.nairaland.com/1086477/chocolate-covered-cake-balls

www.nairaland.com/1183937/delicious-frosted-cupcakes-free-delivery

www.nairaland.com/1182999/order-small-chops-cocktails-mocktails

I probably could go on and on. I would like to know, is there something I, in particular, am doing wrong? Thanx
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by MissyB3(f): 10:40pm On Feb 03, 2013
Dreaminbc,
You haven't done anything wrong. Your thread and other similar threads are solely adverts. You guys are advertising your businesses/products, hence the threads were moved to the advert section. I apologize for not being aware of the existence of those other threads in the food section, they have been moved. Thanks! smiley

A hint: How about you launch an interesting food-related topic of discussion, get posters' attention and somewhere along the line, slyly place your advert in a way that it rhymes with the topic; that way I'd have more problems moving the threads . . .You guys can be creative about it.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by saiprojects(f): 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2013
Henceforth, I'll always respect myself by posting in the right thread.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by saiprojects(f): 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2013
Henceforth, I'll always respect myself by posting in the right thread
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Maxymilliano(m): 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2013
Missy_B, can this Snake wine topic of mine grace the front page

https://www.nairaland.com/1214097/snake-wine-different-kind-beverage

You can edit the topic to reflect the health benefits of snake wine grin... Thanks in anticipation... Cheers!
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by MissyB3(f): 11:19pm On Mar 04, 2013
Thanks, we will look into it. smiley
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by ayotoyin(f): 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
pls,kindly take the topic 'how healthy is Bobo dring for kids' to the front page, tx
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by ichommy(m): 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2013
I suggest this Thread for front page https://www.nairaland.com/1253459/did-u-taste-bournvita

Thanks
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Pretiby(f): 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2013
Pls help i cannot paste the URL of my blog here, if i try it won't show up, and if i type it normally it doesnt appear aswell
Missy_B: Good day, esteemed members,

I understand there might be need for some of you to establish communication with me for diverse reasons. So, here is an opportunity to do so.
This thread is mainly for complaints, feedbacks and suggestions. No off-topic posts, please.

- Complaints
If you are having problems using any of the features of this forum or you can't find your post/thread, report the problem on this thread, and I'd be glad to be of help, if and when I can.
If you've been banned by the spambot, also report here by posting the link to the post/thread. You can also help report a spambot-seized post of another member.
In brief, If you need help in this section, here, you can let me know what the problem is.

- Feedbacks
Criticize and/or applaud my efforts in this section.
I'd like to know if/when I'm doing anything deemed incorrect and/or anything deemed worthy.
Both criticism and applause may help me improve, so keep 'em coming in. [size=4pt]No Bottom-licking or hating . . .just be sincere.[/size]  cheesy

- Suggestions
As we all know, the Food Section is a quiet section, what do you think we can do to make it more lively?
All suggestions are welcome.
Here, you can also recommend a thread to be put on the front page, if it meets the criteria, it will appear on the front page.

N.B.: Please, note that my response time can vary from a few minutes to up to a week or more
[as I do have a life outside NL] but I promise to reply as soon as I can. So, I ask for your understanding and patience as I make my best effort.

Regards,
Missy B  smiley
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Prettywoman: 11:33am On Apr 23, 2013
Why am i banned on forex trade alert for just answering someone's question? moderator
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by MissyB3(f): 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2013
Prettywoman: Why am i banned on forex trade alert for just answering someone's question? moderator
You've been unbanned. It was a spambot error.

Pretiby: Pls help i cannot paste the URL of my blog here, if i try it won't show up, and if i type it normally it doesnt appear as well
I've had someone made the same complaint before, I can't exactly tell what the problem is. I'll see what the admin has to say and get back to you.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Proxytalk: 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2013
Hi missy B,
i just did a new post on akinwumi adesina and his revolution in rice production. Please i hope its on the right section? and if yes , can this make the front page pls cos i have other links to add to that
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by MissyB3(f): 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2013
It is in the right section, and I'll recommend it. I just need a few comments on it before it is worth considering for the homepage. smiley
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Pretiby(f): 10:03am On Apr 24, 2013
Ok, thank you very much, I'll be waiting
Missy_B:
You've been unbanned. It was a spambot error.

I've had someone made the same complaint before, I can't exactly tell what the problem is. I'll see what the admin has to say and get back to you.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by MissyB3(f): 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2013
Pretiby, I was told you have your URL blacklisted probably because you've been spamming NL with your link.
If you have more questions, do send the admin a message. https://www.nairaland.com/seun

1 Like

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Pretiby(f): 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2013
Wow! that is serious, I am not aware of that. Or is it because I always include the link to my blog in each post I make?
Missy_B: Pretiby, I was told you have your URL blacklisted probably because you've been spamming NL with your link.
If you have more questions, do send the admin a message. https://www.nairaland.com/seun
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by MissyB3(f): 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2013
Pretiby: Wow! that is serious, I am not aware of that. Or is it because I always include the link to my blog in each post I make?
You have to forgive our antispambot, it's sometimes overactive. Send the admin a mail.

1 Like

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Nobody: 1:40am On May 03, 2013
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by MissyB3(f): 8:43am On May 03, 2013
Thanks. We will look into it.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 16, 2013
[size=13pt]Japanese Chef Killed Over Alleged Poorly Prepared Noodles
https://www.nairaland.com/1292969/japanese-star-chef-killed-over#15759466

SMH![/size]
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2013
Some disturbing pics were posted on this thread. Please hide them
https://www.nairaland.com/1122902/cook-kitchen-take-pictures-post
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by UcheMari: 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2013
Pls can I place and advert for sale of a microwave, it a brand new one.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by tjskii(f): 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
Kindly post it in the advert section of NL smiley
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by tpia5: 6:20am On Jul 14, 2013
this cannibal thread has been on for over a week:

https://www.nairaland.com/1334201/how-cook-yoruba

do the mods eat people? Why are you comfortable with the thread.
Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by tjskii(f): 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2013
I have viewed the thread and therz nothing cannibalistic about it,xcept d title I guess cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions by tpia5: 12:52pm On Jul 14, 2013
So, you're comfortable with the title probably because you"re not yoruba i suppose?

Do you think you should modify the title of the cannibal thread without too much hullabaloo being raised about it, or you wont do anything until you"re forced?

What do you understand by hate speech- does seun need to run a tutorial by you?

Btw, is cannibalism common in your area ie where you come from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. / Nigerian Recipes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.